• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessire

Regent
Okeeey I had the idea of buy the pass of anniversary event but this event is at another level!!! 40 fps?!!?!!??!! 6 fps in a 2x4 decoration?!?!! MY LVL 147 BLUE GALAXY NEEEDS THIIIS!!! FOR SURE I WILL SAVE MY DIAMONDS AND WAIT UNTIL THIS EVENT AND BUY THIS EVENT PASS!!! OMG!!!

Una Queen

Squire
DO NOT NERF THIS INNOGAMES! DO YOU HEAR ME!!!?? DO NOT EVEN DARE!!! LET THOSE BUILDINGS AS THEY ARE!!! IF YOU WANT MY MONEY AND THE MONEY OF A LOT OF PLAYERS DO NOT EVEN DARE TO NERF THOSE AMAZING BUILDINGS!!!
nerf or not, Im passing on this event, Im not after fps and already make more than enough goods to nego ge5 in my main city, current era + previous goods I make are over 10k a week. so dont need the goods for this. so Id much rather fill my left over space with phantoms (no matter how long it takes) to boost up my att and city def without sacrificing space for city def buildings only.

so for your sake, hopefully they dont nerf it but you never know what inno has in their plans. keep your fingers crossed.

Will Himalayan Firs and a Field of Rhododendrons be collected not only in the Premium Pass and the League Rewards? They are very beautiful, I would like to enjoy them in my city.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I agree with @beelzebob666, the building gives way too many fps compared to other buildings. We've been used to around 0.5 fps/tile, with the occasional building giving a bit more. But bumping that all the way up to 1.82 fps/tile for a regular event building is too much. Unless I've missed a building that makes it the absolute best forge point building in the game (excluding GBs), next closest being the Mughal Temple at 1.67 and Tree of Silence at 1.33. Both of those are already exceptional, but balanced with big limitations (Mughal only 1, Tree very small and hard to get). If a regular event building is able to beat that by so much, it completely messes up the balancing. Some inflation is necessary, but don't go this far. I think at most the building should give 15-20 fps, which is already a big leap from the standard rates.

In addition to the FPs the building also has a very good attack boost, slightly better than the Winners' Plaza for example. At the moment the building is like a Winners' Plaza producing 19 fps(!?). Personally I'm all for attack, but don't think the building should be this good at both. So in addition to lowering FPs, I think the attack should either be reduced, or even removed, depending on how many fps the building end up giving.

Edit: with the latest GE level I'm fine with a building producing a lot of goods, but combined with all the other aspects the building is good at (also units..), it's simply too much. A regular building shouldn't be this good at so many aspects of the game.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't see a huge problem with the FP per tile (it is problematic, but not hugely so). My Arc makes about 150 FP per tile on my main non-beta world. Even if you filled an entire SAJM city with the main building, including replacing the TH, and all other buildings including GBs, you'd be making over 1k less than my Arc makes. And FPs aren't that useful in the endgame. It just allows players to catch up to top players faster which I don't think is a big problem. Some power creep is necessary so new players don't feel like they have to spend a decade on the game to be a top player.

What I don't like is how the Himalayan buildings (2.0 attack per tile possibly without roads?) are locked behind a $16 purchase and you can't get them with diamonds. For as long as FoE has existed, there has been a path to getting everything a paying player can get by being active. Lately, more and more is being locked behind a paywall. If the Himalayan buildings were available in the normal grand prize list I would be fine with this event even with the massive power creep.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
maybe you could switch out the flat 40FP with an FP boost (like forge fountain and forgotten temple) that way the building itself is only as strong as the buildings supporting it and it would increase the value of the settlement rewards instead of deflating it.

similar boosts should be introduced for goods production and for the army bonuses (multiplicative army bonus instead of additive). That way the new buildings will have value for everyone - especially end game players - without being too OP in the early game and without devaluing older buildings too much.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Instead of upgrade kit fragments, if they modify with selection kit means fantastic. Let them increase 150 to 250 collections, but keeping selection kit fragments are the best choice for golden panda statue.
  • 1 Fragment of a Panda Shrine Upgrade Kit (150 collections) Selection Kit (~250 collections)
Governor's villa vs Panda shrine, Epic battle is waiting in the city map!!
If they wished to do nerf on the main event building, instead of reducing the fp's they can increase the size of the building as 4x8 or 4x7.
I don't remember seeing a event building with 4x8 or 4x7 sizes.

CrashBoom

Legend
you really want that we have many of those Panda Shrine
3 golden panda statues and golden fragments as grand prizes (in the first 13 pages)

The wildlife 2023 epic selection kit gives the option to directly build the mountain reserve last levels. I don't think this is supposed to be this way

nice2haveu

Baronet
you really want that we have many of those Panda Shrine
3 golden panda statues and golden fragments as grand prizes (in the first 13 pages)
13 pages, 3 golden statue? sometimes I don't understand what you are saying. I am not that much good in English. Could you please explain one more time with little more detail. Really sorry to ask for this.

CrashBoom

Legend
13 pages, 3 golden statue? sometimes I don't understand what you are saying. I am not that much good in English. Could you please explain one more time with little more detail. Really sorry to ask for this.
the grand prizes are shown on 13 pages
the "golden panda statue" (new building) generates fragments for one golden upgrade --> is there 3 times . at the end 3 golden upgrades
panda shrine upgrade fragments are there a few times --> can combined to 2 full upgrades
and in 3 top leagues (20%) one golden upgrade

so without money but plenty of diamonds players could get 6 !!! full main event buildings which give 40 !!! FP

gp.jpg
(that would be page 7 of 13)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.