• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Simplified feedback:
- Replace event hub addition milestone reward with event currency
- Make Event hub addition a extra reward like portraits
- Cut prizes of boosters & packages by half (eg. most expensive package 1.230 -> 715)
- Minimal spawn rate of pawns of 1-2 pawns at the beginning of any game
- Reconsider workings of Event hub addition, in particular benefits

Zeitlose

Merchant
so, I played the event for a while and can post my feedback now ...

yes, you can get all levels of the event building. I bought the booster package for 660 and will buy another one soon. Still have some coins to buy more moves, when the game is running fine.

I am not very fond of candy crush, but I like minigames like bombing through in halloween/archaeology and minesweeper. So it's fine for me to play this minigame.

BUT!!!! I have to play this candy crush way to often and one round takes way too long, because you have to think and plan a little to gain at least one or two paws. And there's no chance to play only on one chosen daily special. I mean, I wouldn't want to play candy crush for hours and hours on one day! I play it once a day right now, that's more than I like.

So in the end this event is too time consuming. Make the minigame easier, let us collect more paws per minigame. You can give less tickets then, to keep balance ...

bornempire

Steward
I have the feeling there is very little opportunity to get enough coins to get the 'block buster' set. Rushed the missions in the first days and tried such a set to find out how the game works. But with hindsight feels like this already was the 'last chance' to get such a big set from the booster shop without spending diamonds.
The game is funny, but if there are not more options offered to get the 'booster set', then this takes away the fun. You just finish each ticket, but there is hardly any 'strategy' involved. since the start already determines the result with so little space to do something different, no options to 'play it smart'.
Recommend to put more coins available on all the other servers.

tazzmaniac666

Merchant
I have the feeling there is very little opportunity to get enough coins to get the 'block buster' set. Rushed the missions in the first days and tried such a set to find out how the game works. But with hindsight feels like this already was the 'last chance' to get such a big set from the booster shop without spending diamonds.
The game is funny, but if there are not more options offered to get the 'booster set', then this takes away the fun. You just finish each ticket, but there is hardly any 'strategy' involved. since the start already determines the result with so little space to do something different, no options to 'play it smart'.
Recommend to put more coins available on all the other servers.
There's plenty of strategy involved and you often don't need tools. Don't bother with the big set. You can get the smaller set twice.

Fenix

Viceroy
'Block buster' set can be attained around quest 42.

I've already guaranteed all the improvements (I'm just missing the last one at the end of the quests).

I didn't use the diamonds.

Last edited:

SirAlucard

Steward
Today I played 3 times already, no paws on start and the whole 25 turnes no paws showed up. So 3 times wasted tickets and time.
4 paws left for the 5th upgrade if I count the 2 from the questline. Oh and before I forget to mention it, I already used the box from the last event. 60 more for the last upgrade. And at this rate, I have to use diamonds. I don't hope this RNG is intended. If so, I will not waste my time on my main and side worlds. It's not worth it with this droprate.

Do not worry. In a little more than 2 hours you will have the problem automatically solved, when the expedition ends.
I was away for awhile and just returned to find the BA blocked quest (29) has been changed to an OR option as I suggested.
Thank you INNOgames for listening. Glad I came to Beta for this exact reason. Many may not understand the reasons for some players wanting to remain in BA, but we are valuable players like anyone else from any other age.

podkap1970

Emperor
Screenshot_17.jpg
i have one Move left,
do i use a Hammer, to get one paw to the right?
or do i use 65 coins to buy 10 extra moves, but still i get only 2 paws for it?
or i do nothing and do next match ;)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
View attachment 7119
i have one Move left,
do i use a Hammer, to get one paw to the right?
or do i use 65 coins to buy 10 extra moves, but still i get only 2 paws for it?
or i do nothing and do next match ;)

I'd take the 10 extra moves since you have 2 more for sure and maybe you can find a 3rd in the process without adding boosters (the entire 2nd-last-column-from the-right can be changed out to see if you find a red that you can match with the right-most column). You certainly can add a 3rd and 4th for a hammer each as well. And that all seems like good use of coins (assuming the boosters came from the big package) :)

Of course if you don't have those resources to spend, yea you can just end the game as is. There will be other tickets :)

podkap1970

Emperor
I'd take the 10 extra moves since you have 2 more for sure and maybe you can find a 3rd in the process without adding boosters (the entire 2nd-last-column-from the-right can be changed out to see if you find a red that you can match with the right-most column).
hmm yes there came a red one, so 65 coins for 3 paws, that was a good deal

Edit: always the question, how much worth is a paw, a hammer?, what about 2 paws a windmill maybe?

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
hmm yes there came a red one, so 65 coins for 3 paws, that was a good deal

Edit: always the question, how much worth is a paw, a hammer?, what about 2 paws a windmill maybe?

If you buy the big booster pack, you get 30 tools for 1230 coins or 41 coins per tool. I'd tend to be satisfied with 1 paw for any of them at that rate, but try to use the flower and lightning for slightly better situations than a hammer.

the lightning I try to use early in a round to get rid of a problem piece as well as basically reduce the rest of the board by 1 color.
the flower I try to use when I either need to save moves as well to get the paw or there's just a royal cockup in one column that needs fixing (i.e. the checkerboard pattern). Often try to have the flower not only get a paw, but also make a decent chest.

Unimpressed. IMHO, the main issue is that one can't pause the block game to do other things, like a needed collection or making dinner. It's either keep going forever or crash out and lose what progress one has made. PLEASE make it so we can log in and out without ending the round.

Second, graphics. Honestly, my first thought was Candy Crush but blurry, my second thought was the blocks look like those dreadful plastic things that snap together to drape across a baby's pram. The word ugly just doesn't do it justice. I doubt many 3-year-olds are playing, so how about upgrading the graphics to something a bit more, say, adult?

The event building looks great. Getting it is a drag. I know a lot of people are saying it's good to have something new, but if I wanted to play a match-three, I'd load Candy Crush on my mobile.

BritishBoy

Marquis
My main disappointment is that I am unable to spend all my currency in 1 day. Inno is pushing me to play every day or I risk not to get fully leveled main building. If I would have only 1 world it could be kinda OK but with many worlds it is simply to much time consuming (every day * every world = 24/7)
Oh, and next year this event will be back because nothing at Inno goes away after 1 year :) :) :)

Owl II

Emperor
My main disappointment is that I am unable to spend all my currency in 1 day. Inno is pushing me to play every day or I risk not to get fully leveled main building. If I would have only 1 world it could be kinda OK but with many worlds it is simply to much time consuming (every day * every world = 24/7)
That's great! There is no reason to play this event in all worlds.
I've never been into puzzle games, but this event might be my favorite. Look forward to it on the live servers, because everything is already done on beta