• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

tazzmaniac666

Merchant
The example with comparison of wildlife and archeology event is incorrect. I can afford to buy 10 bicycles for the same price as 1 car. So give me 10 cars, because it is fair, yes? No, it is not.
Also, read today's changelog, they corrected the amount of spawning paws.
That'll make it even easier. Might be able to get a 2nd eagle mountain without using diamonds when this goes live. The changelog also says they improved the rewards from the chests.

podkap1970

Emperor
Screenshot_18.jpg
can't you make 50 and 75 times out of this, instead of 15 and 20 times, that would be awesome

no seriously, from someone which reached the end of the research tree, its kinda hard to complete this
kinda noone build the current age supply building
and sure i could use my Sunken Treasure, Sleigh Builder, Magnum Opus etc
but sometimes i don't wanna upgrade them to my current/previous age

I'm not sure about the spawn rate, had one game today I couldn't collect the one paw on the board and no more spawned in 25 turns. Of course too many paw spawns will gridlock people on the map because theres no way to get them out of the way, unless......we can collect two paws next to each other like the regular blocks.

Lydia73

Merchant
View attachment 7134
can't you make 50 and 75 times out of this, instead of 15 and 20 times, that would be awesome

no seriously, from someone which reached the end of the research tree, its kinda hard to complete this
kinda noone build the current age supply building
and sure i could use my Sunken Treasure, Sleigh Builder, Magnum Opus etc
but sometimes i don't wanna upgrade them to my current/previous age
this quest comes up in every event - you should have at least 1 building to fullfill that - that's really an easy one

podkap1970

Emperor
this quest comes up in every event - you should have at least 1 building to fullfill that - that's really an easy one
with 1 building you need at least 75 min to finish this mission, but only if you stay there to restart it after 5 min

its a stupid mission nothing else
reduce the amount to a maximum of 3, not 15 ....

6zeva9

Baronet
Is there an imbalance on the Grand Prize list again.
According to a recent post elsewhere, there are 15 reward lines to be grabbed of which 6 are for the Event building (1,4,7,10 & 13 Upgrades, 14 Lvl 1).
I thought that the Event building was 7 Levels, I know we can get two more upgrades and a Lvl 1 from the Quests and we have a selection kit from the Box.
However those going for more than 1 may find it harder

Based on you having the 3 Quest and 1 Box rewards.
1 Reserve 140 Paws needed (140)
2 Reserves another 360 Paws needed (500)
3 Reserves another 360 Paws needed (860)
4 Reserves another 360 Paws needed and a Spare Lvl 1 (1220)
5 Reserves another 360 Paws needed and a Spare Lvl 1 (1580)

This goes on with an additional Spare Lvl 1 Event building coming every 5 additional.
Also would mean to get a level 7 Event building without the Quests & Box need 320 paws

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Is there an imbalance on the Grand Prize list again.
According to a recent post elsewhere, there are 15 reward lines to be grabbed of which 6 are for the Event building (1,4,7,10 & 13 Upgrades, 14 Lvl 1).
I thought that the Event building was 7 Levels, I know we can get two more upgrades and a Lvl 1 from the Quests and we have a selection kit from the Box.
However those going for more than 1 may find it harder

Based on you having the 3 Quest and 1 Box rewards.
1 Reserve 140 Paws needed (140)
2 Reserves another 360 Paws needed (500)
3 Reserves another 360 Paws needed (860)
4 Reserves another 360 Paws needed and a Spare Lvl 1 (1220)
5 Reserves another 360 Paws needed and a Spare Lvl 1 (1580)

This goes on with an additional Spare Lvl 1 Event building coming every 5 additional.
Also would mean to get a level 7 Event building without the Quests & Box need 320 paws

Extra level 1s aren't really a problem - since they take the place of a filler grand prize. You can either antique dealer them, or save them a year.

aim83

Merchant
I hate this whole concept of dropping tiles. It's a childish game available in hundreds of other variants. Not for me.
If they reintroduce mini-game with tossing up mechanic, and not tiles but balls, and not rainbow colored, but all black with skulls on it, do you like it more? :)

So on live are we still trying for 2 paw per ticket then?

Somehow the added paws haven't really resulted in getting more paws, it's still wildly random since even though a paw is on the board doesn't guarentee you'll get it.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

Somehow the added paws haven't really resulted in getting more paws, it's still wildly random since even though a paw is on the board doesn't guarentee you'll get it.

With surprise box:
140 / 94 ~= 1.5 per ticket

Without surprise box:
200 / 94 ~= 2.1 per ticket

Main casualties:
- cost of going for #2: Getting those 20 tickets back costs an additional 3600 diamonds. Might move #2 out of my interest range.
- ability to skip quests if only going for 1: Might stop me from playing event on diamond mines if I have to do the damn questline on all of them.

Still a positive event, still relatively easy to get a useful result, just lost the hype to play the hell out of it ;)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
If they reintroduce mini-game with tossing up mechanic, and not tiles but balls, and not rainbow colored, but all black with skulls on it, do you like it more? :)
I would love to see something like that happening with Halloween and with spring cute colourful ponies who need my help to restore
the rainbow and finding gold at the end of the rainbow.:p

Amdira

Baronet

Imho if there are paws, there is always a possibility to get them, if you stay concentrated. Sometimes one single click can mess up the whole board. Sometimes you just have to use tools. As today, by using the lightning to remove all blue blocks I managed to get 5 paws which looked impossible at the first look.

Nisse-X

Merchant
I really enjoyed this minigame, it's relaxing, I can do it in my own pace.
Quite a change from the tedious "FoEtball" that bored me to tears :)

One thing I would like to see is when all moves are up, the window that pops up (indirectly asking for more money ;) ) not hindering the view of the "board".

Sadly much complaining from many, this game does have a learning curve. One only needs to plan the moves from top to bottom.
No tools necessary (that are quite expensive). I used up mine at the first tries. Thereafter I had to do it without "cheating". I managed to get my Eagle Mountain and yet some upgrade. I'm sure that I will not be alone getting all upgrades required just using the tickets.

Last edited:

Amdira

Baronet
I really enjoyed this minigame, it's relaxing, I can do it in my own pace.
Quite a change from the tedious "FoEtball" that bored me to tears :)

One thing I would like to see is when all moves are up, the window that pops up (indirectly asking for more money ;) ) not hindering the view of the "board".

Sadly much complaining from many, this game does have a learning curve. One only needs to plan the moves from top to bottom.
No tools necessary (that are quite expensive). I used up mine at the first tries. Thereafter I had to do it without "cheating". I managed to get my Eagle Mountain and yet some upgrade. I'm sure that I will not be alone getting all upgrades required just using the tickets.
I don't think using tools is "cheating", sometimes it's just necessary, that's what they are for. I finished my eagle mountain some days ago although I used up my tools in the beginning. I don't need tools in every level, but I'm happy to have them when helpful to get more paws than without or maybe if you messed up a click.