• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

The Lady Ann

Baronet
not really complaining as it is the 1st time it has happened, the board started with 1 paw quite easy to get 3 turns later I have that paw I am then randomly braking blocks to try to generate another paw, finally got one with 3 moves left at the top of a column with not one match attached (bad luck)

yes this is a bit of a game of chance as well as skill but every board should have at least 3 paws on it easy to get or hard to get doesn't matter that is where skill comes in

Someone correct my maths because people keep throwin out numbers but never explained where that came from. You need 20 paws for the first upgrade and then 60 for each upgrade after that (every third price is the upgrade)? Wouldn't you need like 420 for an additional upgraded building, and 80 to complete what you already have with 3 from quest and 1 from mystery box? Then we're getting a base of 80 tickets 4x20 days, but who really wants to make the minimum per ticket when you could finish your building sooner.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Perhaps the next mini-game should involve catching dancing unicorns in a rainbow net to earn pixie dust to power a magic gumdrop machine?

Sounds awesome!

It's a common misconception that FoE is a war game only.

Indeed. My main city is a non-fighting one.
And in fact; I think the combat is the weakest part of FoE.

Fair enough, someday I hope to be so advance that I can build a beautiful city.

I've been doing this partly since the start; I've always had about half of my available land dedicated to building a nice looking, exotic coastal town.
The rest of the map is GBs and I have a WW farm. And I do fine. It's very doable.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Someone correct my maths because people keep throwin out numbers but never explained where that came from. You need 20 paws for the first upgrade and then 60 for each upgrade after that (every third price is the upgrade)? Wouldn't you need like 420 for an additional upgraded building, and 80 to complete what you already have with 3 from quest and 1 from mystery box? Then we're getting a base of 80 tickets 4x20 days, but who really wants to make the minimum per ticket when you could finish your building sooner.

360 for an additional upgraded building because it's 6 upgrades + 1 base for a level 7 and the base is in between two regularly spaced upgrades.

quest is a level 3. mystery box is 4. so 3 upgrades needed for the first level 7 - 20+60*2 = 140.

So 500 paws total for 2 including a mystery box :)

---

Your base tickets is higher than 80 because half the quests give tickets instead of coins. (21*4-1 + 4) = 87 from regen + start. And the assumption without having seen all the quests yet that half the quests give a ticket for an additional 28. So that's the 115 tickets total.

So the mark for 2 for free is 500/115 = 4.35 paws per ticket.

Lydia73

Merchant
quest is a level 3. mystery box is 4. so 3 upgrades needed for the first level 7 - 20+60*2 = 140.

why 500? its 140
1. UpgradeKit 20 Paws
2. wishingwell shrinking Kit + 20 Paws = 40 Paws
3. 50 FP + 20 Paws = 60 Paws
4. UpgradeKit + 20 Paws = 80 Paws
5. Medails + 20 Paws = 100 Paws
6. Shrine of knowledge + 20 Paws = 120 Paws
7. UpgradeKit + 20 Paws = 140 Paws

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
why 500? its 140
1. UpgradeKit 20 Paws
2. wishingwell shrinking Kit + 20 Paws = 40 Paws
3. 50 FP + 20 Paws = 60 Paws
4. UpgradeKit + 20 Paws = 80 Paws
5. Medails + 20 Paws = 100 Paws
6. Shrine of knowledge + 20 Paws = 120 Paws
7. UpgradeKit + 20 Paws = 140 Paws

"for 2". 140 is the first one :)

exstreme

Farmer
looking at the grand prize you seem to have 3 kits already - plus 3 from the quest - so you need just 26 paws within the next 16 days to get the full building - seems easy to achieve!
The result was achieved using diamonds

And the problem is in the unbalanced loss of paws - it seems to me that at least one paw must appear on top for motivation. Otherwise, it makes no sense to spend diamonds.

indian20

Steward
I don´t know if this has been answered already, but when the connected tiles are changing into one "prize" tile is there a system behind that or is it purely random, where the prize does appear? It is so annoying, that they pop up at the most inconveniant place

Amphistaff

Farmer
I don´t know if this has been answered already, but when the connected tiles are changing into one "prize" tile is there a system behind that or is it purely random, where the prize does appear? It is so annoying, that they pop up at the most inconveniant place

When you click to make a chest, the chest always appears on the block where you click it.

BritishBoy

Marquis
360 for an additional upgraded building because it's 6 upgrades + 1 base for a level 7 and the base is in between two regularly spaced upgrades.

---

Your base tickets is higher than 80 because half the quests give tickets instead of coins. (21*4-1 + 4) = 87 from regen + start. And the assumption without having seen all the quests yet that half the quests give a ticket for an additional 28. So that's the 115 tickets total.

So the mark for 2 for free is 500/115 = 4.35 paws per ticket.
Are you guessing for base being inbeetwen 2 up kits or you can post a screenshot please?

Lydia73

Merchant
has their been a change with coins and tickets per quest? today its 1 Ticket plus 25 Coins... usually it has been 20 coins or 1 ticket ? Or did I miss something?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
After testing for a while. My only recordation is to lower the prizes for the booster
by half because they are too expansive in particular in comparison to other events.

tazzmaniac666

Merchant
has their been a change with coins and tickets per quest? today its 1 Ticket plus 25 Coins... usually it has been 20 coins or 1 ticket ? Or did I miss something?
It might be a change overall but sometimes in other events the later event quests provide a greater reward.