• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

kafidav

Steward
good evening see you when the event on apple phone or ios tablet an update soon thank you in advance for your answer

6zeva9

Baronet
good evening see you when the event on apple phone or ios tablet an update soon thank you in advance for your answer
apple is normally about 2 weeks behind on Beta, so you will get about a week to test if you are lucky. May be best to use a PC or get a phone that allows you to download the Beta version of this game. It is the only phone version that starts at the same time as PCs.

war1dog

Farmer
clearly you put in a major effort creating this event, over all very impressive BUT its all but impossible to complete the building without spending lots of diamonds. For those willing they will find obtaining the final buildings super easy but for most its gonna end in disappointment not being able to complete the building.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I think most will have no problem getting the main building for free. If you have the event surprise box you only need 1.15 paws/game, if you don't have the surprise box you need 1.67 paws/game. That's very possible without a lot of effort, when putting in some effort I'm getting around 4 paws per game on average.

If you decide not to learn the basics of the game you might struggle, but I don't think that's a problem with the event. I definitely enjoy having an event where with some effort you can get lots of rewards :)

iPenguinPat

Squire
I have forwarded the feedback for this weekend about the Event.
So far:
  • Increase the coins that you can gain
  • Get more starting turns
  • A more reliable way of getting paws (not games where you get 1 paw and games where you can get 7)
  • Improvements in the quest requirements (f.e. improvements on activate a boost in your Tavern and the many quests require gathering coins, supplies etc.)

Which changes or improvements would you like to see?
We need constructive feedback to be able to improve the event.

Really awesome communication about the feedback you've passed on. Really appreciate the clear explanation.

Refreshing :)

777Frank

Farmer
I can't play the wildlife event on my mobile, only using a pc, because the Portal and the Quests didn't show up. In the event center the event is displayed.

Retired Guy

Marquis
I think most will have no problem getting the main building for free. If you have the event surprise box you only need 1.15 paws/game, if you don't have the surprise box you need 1.67 paws/game. That's very possible without a lot of effort, when putting in some effort I'm getting around 4 paws per game on average.

If you decide not to learn the basics of the game you might struggle, but I don't think that's a problem with the event. I definitely enjoy having an event where with some effort you can get lots of rewards :)

I think with that bit of info , and the expected number of games, players will relax a fair bit.. the tools are consumed so quickly, and are too expensive to get a replacement set(s).. but even though I'd never played Candy Crush, it is a nice change..

777Frank

Farmer
Hope In didn't post it twice.
Can play the wildlife event only on Computer, because on my App it didn't show up (redmi note 8)

Lady Susan

Farmer
I am really enjoying this event. You really need to think and plan your moves. Some levels are harder than others..and yes sometimes you don't get any paws..sometimes you do...tools are handy just use the hammer when you need to at the end....But I've got heaps of really good prizes. You do not need to spend diamonds..I am up to level 6 already so only need to complete the last daily quest to finish the mountain.

Unknown.

Farmer
I don’t know if if this the right spot, but the wildlife event says it started on June 2nd but it hasn’t started on my game it’s now June 7th, the event hub says it’s active and I haven’t seen a game update yet, or is this a bug?

tazzmaniac666

Merchant
I don’t know if if this the right spot, but the wildlife event says it started on June 2nd but it hasn’t started on my game it’s now June 7th, the event hub says it’s active and I haven’t seen a game update yet, or is this a bug?
If you're playing on an iphone it isn't available yet.

Lydia73

Merchant
I don't think that you'll need to spend diamonds on this event for getting the full building.
It's running 5 days now an I have 84 paws - without any additional tool. And I had quite a few games without getting paws!! I used the ones you have at the beginning and didn't "buy" any yet. I just use the tickets you get from time and quests - and I am stucking on quest 29 since Saturday - waiting for the GEX.
I managed to solve about 12 quests per day - and I started on Beta 13 days before the event started. So I think - even without the additional kit from the box I will be fine in the end.

The game may be a little tricky sometimes - but it's definitly possible to manage with a little bit effort and thinking.
It's not just stupid clicking like the others, more like St. Patricks - although I think it's easier. And from all the games I like St. Patricks the most because you have to think about strategy and not just stupid clicking. And I enjoy this one - besides the problems with the quests, which will be solved for production hopefully.

Lydia73

Merchant
ok than i'm super unlucky, or not good enough for this minigame, i guess last one ;)
i spent at least 10+ tickets (from quests) and got only 15 paws, used 4 Hammer and 1 Windmill
last 'match' i had 2 claws very close to the bottom, i did not make it in 25 moves to earn it, i dont know, hmm

Edit:
another example View attachment 7047
i don't think i will get any claws to the bottom

Edit 2: ok i managed to get the 3 claws on the right
You'll get the two on the left with 10 moves and with additional three moves the two with the box in the third row from the left side
then one more move and you'll get the blue and yellow box
so 4 paws plus 3 boxes with 14 moves - that's a good outcome :)