• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Nessie

Baronet
I've got a stupid question: Why is it called Wildlife-Event? There are no animals at all. I start the minigame and then I tear down a wall of bricks.

Right! I'm not against this event even though it's quite difficult. What I don't like is greenspeak when in reality it is just about trying to trick players into spending diamonds or rather: real money

JudeTG

Farmer
There is no good way to win enough coins to purchase the tools. . It seems to calculations are way off. Usually, in a few days you can save up enough for tools. Now it might be the entire event! In the meantime, the best prizes go by.... and forget about winning enough upgrades to build the full building. This is really frustrating

tazzmaniac666

Merchant
There is no good way to win enough coins to purchase the tools. . It seems to calculations are way off. Usually, in a few days you can save up enough for tools. Now it might be the entire event! In the meantime, the best prizes go by.... and forget about winning enough upgrades to build the full building. This is really frustrating
I'm working on the final upgrade that I need for the full building now. Just 12 paw prints to go so I should have it tomorrow or the next day. You can see other posts from folks as far or further along. But keep on telling yourself its impossible if it makes you feel better.

estrid

Baronet
I hope so. I am at quest 38 (never spend coins), and I have 781 coins,. Will I have the 1230 at the end of the game? I really do not know.

I gave up the thought of buying that expensive set of boosters. Instead, I have ended the turns, if nothing really can be done (the board looks like checkerboard) or bought extra moves or one of the boosters sometimes. I have now earned enough paws to have the upgrades needed for one full building.

I don't really think upping the turns will help people in the game, if you get gridlocked theres no amount of moves that will help (this is where the tools come in). I'd prefer to end the game at any time than have to use all the turns. Sometimes you have 5 turns left and there's just no way or nothing left on the map.

Lydia73

Merchant
I have forwarded the feedback for this weekend about the Event.
So far:
  • Increase the coins that you can gain
  • Get more starting turns
  • A more reliable way of getting paws (not games where you get 1 paw and games where you can get 7)
  • Improvements in the questrequirements (f.e. improvements on actiavete a boost in your Tavern and the many quests require gahtering coins, supplies etc.)

Which changes or improvements would you like to see?
We need constructive feedback to be able to improve the event.

As I already posted:

Its kind of senseless, when an Event includes Quests which request Guilds (GEX, spending goods) and Tavern (earning, spending Tavern Silver) without other possibility although they are not mandatory unlocked in the technologies because events come first, then guild an after that tavern.

That doesn't make sense! When events are unlocked it should at least theoretically be possible to fullfil all Quests!

Concerns Quest 12, 14, 24 (both tasks!!), 29 (her I stuck right now)

So Questrequirements should be changed regarding mandatory tasks with GEX, Guild, Tavern - there should always be an alternative task that could be fullfilled without having Guild, Gex and Tavern. (otherwise Events should be unlocked after Gex, Guild and Tavern).

Alternative Task should not be "buy 5 FP" - there are already more than enough "buy FP" Tasks and this is not an appropriate alternative task for beginners!

LuciFeri

Farmer
These are my suggestions:

There would be several types of prizes in the boxes - for example, developers for buildings.
I think boosts cost too much compared to the coins available.

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I have forwarded the feedback for this weekend about the Event.
So far:
  • Increase the coins that you can gain
  • Get more starting turns
  • A more reliable way of getting paws (not games where you get 1 paw and games where you can get 7)
  • Improvements in the questrequirements (f.e. improvements on actiavete a boost in your Tavern and the many quests require gahtering coins, supplies etc.)

Which changes or improvements would you like to see?
We need constructive feedback to be able to improve the event.
Regarding more turns I feel like there are enough already and I agreed with @planetofthehumans2 that ending the game
and transferring the turns to the next game
would be more effective. As for abuse prevention I would using a cap of about maximum 10 turns that you can transfer as additional turns.
More coins or balancing it more like the Halloween and archeology could probably helping out too. In such a way that you'll get
similar amounts of coins instead of scrolls in total.
The quests can definitely using some polishing. I think most quests are more like a grind. Some more variation eg for wild life event: complete
1 game of the event, break x blocks, get 1-2 paws, etc could enhance it a bit more.

Feedback for wild life event
I appreciate the attempt to bringing up something new and refreshing. The event looks great and the theme is refreshing, it feels
inspiring and that is something that stands out. The reward is also fantastic from the looks and for what it does it blends into the power greep.
While I'm not particularly interested in defensive bonuses due to the lack of usage I can see it being an appealing option for those
who are interested. The supply boost is for beginning players and the attacking bonuses are mind blowing.

Amdira

Baronet
- Adjust the price for tools and tools packages like in Archeology Event (i.E. it was 10 for brushes and here it's 55 for a single hammer)
- additional tickets through daily challenge
- replace the event-hub-addition for finishing 22 quests with some coins or tickets and give the addition just as additional reward (like avatars)