• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Honestly, I think getting a 2nd full building should be quite cheap if you take your time with each game. If you have the event surprise box you need 560 paws for a second building (assuming you get a lvl 1 between 2 upgrades). Assuming you get 120 free tickets (22*4 daily + 28 quests = 116, plus a few from incidents):

1 Paw / Ticket: 560 Tickets = 79.200 diamonds
2 Paws / Ticket: 280 Tickets = 28.800 diamonds
3 Paws / Ticket: 187 Tickets = 12.600 diamonds
4 Paws / Ticket: 140 Tickets = 3600 diamonds
4.67 Paws / Ticket: 120 Tickets = 0 diamonds

My last 19 games I've gotten 88/19 = 4.63 paws / ticket, without tools but with seven +10 moves. To buy extra moves at that rate you'd need around 1k additional coins, but with 2.4k diamonds I could have bought them even more frequently. And you can probably pick up a few additional tickets beyond the 120 from incidents as well

I'll have to see how I get on going forward, but with that sample size I don't think it's down to luck, with proper strategic play and taking your time, I think getting a 2nd mountain reserve can be quite cheap. I'm recording everything so will make some sort of timelapse/compilation when the event is over, but I just uploaded 3 games with commentary on my youtube channel (MooingCat) where I got 4 paws/game with no tools and one +10 moves.

barsm1

Farmer
While I really enjoy candy crush type games, I am very frustrated with this one. What is the point of offering good "tools" packages when you have 0 chance of earning the coins to purchase them? The number of moves offered per "level" are so small there is also an extremely small chance of getting the paws to the bottom. I am halfway thru the challenges and not even close to purchasing even 1 tools package. While this game should be fun - it is simply way too frustrating. You should probably explain up front that this game request a very heavy expenditure of diamonds in order to participate.

tazzmaniac666

Merchant
Am I missing something? Started minigame, found 3 Pawprints quite soon. Still remaining 17 moves left... But there are no more Pawprints!!! Am I supposed just try to click any adjacent cells to be lucky enough for next Pawprint occurrence? I have tried once, used all moves and no Pawprint occurred again! Only 3 Pawprints per minigame? No chance to get enough tickets.
If there are no paw prints, you need to see where you can make moves to connect a lot of the same color blocks. The more blocks taken out at once the greater chance that one of the replacements will be a paw print.

The Babelus

Steward
OK we have 4 tickets per day, instead of 3... So it sounds doable in terms of reaching Grand Prize full level :) (however forgot wining few nice DS :) )

Sigmus I

Farmer
I don't like the mechanics of the event at all.
the mini-game is quite silly and... hard.
I've passed over 20 tasks and still can't buy boosters, and without them I don't see a possibility to play and win

tazzmaniac666

Merchant
I do have a question for those who have figured out the event. What's the best way to use the tool that removes all blocks of one color? I have seen a real good time to use it to collect paws. I've been tempted to use it the couple times I've started with a board that doesn't have any paws to clear out as many blocks as possible.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I do have a question for those who have figured out the event. What's the best way to use the tool that removes all blocks of one color? I have seen a real good time to use it to collect paws. I've been tempted to use it the couple times I've started with a board that doesn't have any paws to clear out as many blocks as possible.

If you see a problem block in the way early when you still have many turns, you can use it to eliminate the problem block as well as have the upside of clearing a bunch of other tiles off the board to make matches easier or find some more paws. That's the best case I can see for it.

Using it to clear a bunch of tiles and hope a paw appears is a gamble at best - at least used as a super-hammer it guarantees you 1 paw.

AGranolaBar

Squire
not sure it counts as figuring out the event but i used my "free" one like this: i had a minigame with paws showing up from the start and 3 of them had yellow right beneath them so i almost completely ignored all the yellow tiles when using the 25 moves, and last one was the tool. ended up being a very productive run.

Tanmay11

Regent
ok so it looks like its going to be pretty easy to get the lvl 7 building, i havent spent any dimonds and im this far:-
1622942436997.png
the next grand prize would get me the 7th and final kit.( 17x 4 tickets + 8 from quest + incidents?)
there can be rounds when i got 0 or 1 paws and some rounds where i get 5-6.

the boosters seem a bit too expensive and i used them on the first day itself...and I ain't buying it anymore, just the hammer occasionally.
im satisfied with the no of daily special i got (6 rotundas and few more of others which i didnt count).
@lordwasa we still haven't received diamonds for the event.

Last edited:

aim83

Merchant
To people who's complaining about complexity.
My first reactions was exectly like yours. It took me about 20-30 boards to get some skill, and 20-30 more to get some decent results (still far from Mooing Cat's ratios). It's not too hard, you should just try more and learn more. Don't stop at the stage "ok, I lost again, this is just stupid". No, it does not.
Main prize is awesome (arguably the best so far), daily prize probability ratios are awesome. Don't miss that!

Last edited:

Amdira

Baronet
Here we go - out of diamonds - where are they? Would have spent diamonds in this case happily :) or at least the option to save the mini-game to continue when ther are new diamonds or coins available outofdiamonds.png

Last edited:

wwq123456

Farmer
One hammer would have get you 3 paws. you really need to use the tools wisely.
I would like to see the bears moving in the mountain reserve :cool:

Last edited:

SirAlucard

Steward
So played it a few times up to now and was able to keep the counter for new tickets constantly rolling.
What Amdira shows happened to me a few times already, let alone 2 times this morning.
Using an item would be wise in this situation, but not everyone of is a whale to buy them via diamonds. I play it like I would on the live servers and won't spend any diamonds and won't probably be able to buy more than one set of items judging by the amount of coins we get each day and every other quest. This feels too much like a pay-to-win-event tbh. But choice by IG. And like tycoon said, there seems to be a horrible lack of ideas so far for the quest line,