• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

tazzmaniac666

Merchant
Found a bug. I had 3 paw prints and 3 or 4 chests stacked up where I'd get them on my last move. However when I made that last move it only collected 1 paw print and 1 or 2 chests before displaying the end of moves screen. After I paid for 10 more moves, it finished collecting the remaining 2 paw prints and 2 or 3 chests. You can see in the screenshots below how it goes from 8/20 paw prints to 10/20.

End of turn - only 8 paw prints.JPGNow have 10 paw prints.JPG

Piotr015

Squire
The event feels quite rewarding and easy (mathematically), but it requires too much time and effort - also coin prices don't really feel balanced
What I like:
A) The fact that you can just leave an open level and finish it later
B) You can get tons of daily rewards without getting punished for it (you don't lose main building for example), which is really nice
C) You can get the main building quite easily (it's also possible without mystery box, just a bit harder - ~1,4 paws per ticket with mystery box, ~2 paws without)
D) Main building is really good
E) Switching daily reward is possible
What I don't like:
A) You really need to think while playing, otherwise it's very easy to block bottom tiles and have no options left (there are tiles you can click but you can't get any reward anyway) - lost a couple tickets that way
B) Even if you think but there's 1 tile you forgot about, you can just lose the whole level (in events like archeology you don't get punished this hard)
C) Rewards from chests are bad, normally I love getting rewards other than DS, this time they're just bad (even from 5 star boxes)
D) There's hardly any point in getting boxes with more stars (rewards are too similar)
E) Coins don't feel right - the amount you get is so small, you can buy hardly anything
F) Power ups are... bad? Can't explain it, they just don't feel good enough
G) Gameplay isn't really enjoyable even with all the rewards

where are the sound effects? i'd like to hear a popping sound when popping blocks :p and some other stuff when using one of the boosters. and why is there no "bomb" booster to destroy a 3x3 area of blocks? :p

and it's also a pity that you cannot do combo-stuff, to create even more reward chests (or even free boosters in the grid)

The Gunman

Farmer
It's the first time I want to brake my pc.Way to difficult. Event meant to be balanced.This one is not.I won't play it for the big price.Only for daily prices.I won't spend so much efford and so many diamonds when it will come live.Thanx God we have BETA.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
On the French forum, they did not distribute the diamonds as game of the month rewards either. Maybe Inno has a problem in this area? ..

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
This was a bit sneaky way of formulating Eagle and Bear has been slightly nerfed when it comes to goods and fp, so Moose gets stronger comparatively.

"This brancheable building will now be focused in providing high Goods and Forge Points versus the other branches."

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
This was a bit sneaky way of formulating Eagle and Bear has been slightly nerfed when it comes to goods and fp, so Moose gets stronger comparatively.

"This brancheable building will now be focused in providing high Goods and Forge Points versus the other branches."

Mirrors their recent communication strategy. Sell everything as a positive.

Not that this nerf is an issue - Eagle Reserve is still the most efficient spammable combat/FP hybrid they've released. But I did make a quiet joke about the inno-speak of it when talking with friends ;)

Provolix

Farmer
Found a bug. I don't know if it's just a case of something already reported.
I just did an attack to obtain mars ore on the campaign map and I got this
screenshot.jpg
When I clicked on "End Level" I got a window message saying an internal error occurred and when I closed the window the game automatically reloaded. After that I was able to gather other mars ore without seeing the event window again.

Migiwa

Merchant
So... Inno say they improve a building and to do so they just add a supply boost (which I'm pretty sure they just forgot to implement in the first place) and nerf the two other buildings to make the first "better"? I don't see the improvement here. Please, when you do such things, be clear, don't do this under the cloak, beta players are here to give feedback so they need to know these kinds of shenanigans...

Oh and please, can you tell us if we're gonna get diamonds? Or are you planning to implement the next settlement in the next few days and give us diamonds for testing only one instead of two? ;)

sirblu

Baronet
those quests are a pain in the ass
- gain 35k happinenss
- build 10 decos from your age
- gain 35k happinenss again

waste of ressources and time
I agree - the quest are annoying and are repeating every other one - it is a lot of waste of resources - They are doing the same with collecting coins and supplies - Can you spread these out a little so we are not doing the same thing over and over or come up with some new quests