• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

What about Post-Modern Era...?

DeletedUser2752

2800 coins/supplies plus 5 InA goods for 4 hour (double for 8h, 4x for 1 day, 6x for 2 days). Value should then be 2800 + 3200 = 6000 coins/supplies or 5/4 greater than the value of ME goods

DeletedUser1264

Apologies for putting this question here, but I'm worn out from searching in vain for a semi-relevant spot for it (or for the answer, which is probably here somewhere).

When I'm fighting 2-wave battles and my champion dies in the first wave, do my units' spirits remain boosted by his death throughout the second wave of battle as well?

Thank you kindly for your patience and insights.

DeletedUser2752

No unfortunately. Also, any transform rogues also turn back into plain rogues in the second wave as well. It is literally like fighting 2 battles separately the way I see it.

DeletedUser1264

No unfortunately. Also, any transform rogues also turn back into plain rogues in the second wave as well. It is literally like fighting 2 battles separately the way I see it.

Yes, I know rogues revert. But if the boost from champions doesn't last through both waves, then by what right do wounds last through both waves?? That's illogical and unfair and I protest.

DeletedUser

Yes, I know rogues revert. But if the boost from champions doesn't last through both waves, then by what right do wounds last through both waves?? That's illogical and unfair and I protest.

The whole champion-thing is illogical ;) The squad leader dies and the squad gets stronger! from which day would that happen? :D Usually when the squadleader gets killed the squad gets disorientated if they can't get new orders. I proposed a change that the champion would boost the army with +15% attack/defence (in the current battle) while the champion is alive, and reduce the attack/defence with -30% (in the current battle) when the champion dies. Apperently InnoGames does not agree with me haha ;)

DeletedUser1264

The whole champion-thing is illogical ;) The squad leader dies and the squad gets stronger! from which day would that happen? :D Usually when the squadleader gets killed the squad gets disorientated if they can't get new orders. I proposed a change that the champion would boost the army with +15% attack/defence (in the current battle) while the champion is alive, and reduce the attack/defence with -30% (in the current battle) when the champion dies. Apperently InnoGames does not agree with me haha ;)

LoL: I wouldn't agree with you either! It's not so illogical that they cheer up when the bozo dies - apparently he's thoroughly disliked (and no wonder, just look at him). But if they stay wounded, it's only reasonable that they should stay cheered up as well. And since byeordie mentions it, why do the rogues revert?? Either this is the same army that fought the first wave or it isn't.