• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

What about Post-Modern Era...?

Yang10

Marquis
I have to admit it is better than Modern Era, but it's not that complicated to reach the deposits in that era. In Postmodern Era is quite easier though...

DeletedUser

has anyone build a PME GBs ?

edit: and when is PME coming to the other servers, any info?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

edit: and when is PME coming to the other servers, any info?
The Mission ends on Monday May 26th, so it will most likely reach the EN server on (Wednesday) May 28th. I don't know the average wait time from EN to other servers though (I think it was the next Tuesday, but I can't be sure)

DeletedUser2752

Note this is just my speculation, though I have noticed that 90% of these kinds of updates on the EN server follow on the Wednesday after the ending of the mission.

DeletedUser

havent seen a post regarding my next question: will PME be released with the GvG area or that era, or GvG will be release later (lets say 1 week after they release PME)

DeletedUser2752

Since it was released the same time here. I'm pretty sure it will also be released at the same time on the live servers (when the Announcement comes, we'll know for sure)

DeletedUser

that wouldn't be good, in my opinion. Diamond users will have a good advantage on the GvG map. getting those semiconductors for the artilery will need some time, for the casual player

DeletedUser2752

They are going to use Rockets against all units? Even with a 90% boost, I see major losses there (especially against any IFVs since they can attack before you can surrender and they have a bonus against them)

They will get an advantage, but it will be more on the goods-producing side IMO

DeletedUser4285

They are going to use Rockets against all units? Even with a 90% boost, I see major losses there (especially against any IFVs since they can attack before you can surrender and they have a bonus against them)

They will get an advantage, but it will be more on the goods-producing side IMO

With IFVs tech straight after rocket artillery tech it is merely moments in getting it. All you really need is to make sure you have enough coins, supplies , certain goods and FPs to unlock the tech once rocket tech is unlocked as well as enough resources to build and train IFVs ;)

DeletedUser

it will all be about those 80 semiconductors that need to get you PME GvG going. Coins and supplies are plenty in most players, and i personaly have enought FP points to unlock those techs

DeletedUser2752

With IFVs tech straight after rocket artillery tech it is merely moments in getting it. All you really need is to make sure you have enough coins, supplies , certain goods and FPs to unlock the tech once rocket tech is unlocked as well as enough resources to build and train IFVs ;)
it will all be about those 80 semiconductors that need to get you PME GvG going. Coins and supplies are plenty in most players, and i personaly have enought FP points to unlock those techs
Yea, both points are true. Personally, I still wouldn't participate (military-wise) in GvG until I at least got the tanks (if only I could use those ME tanks :rolleyes:).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4285

Yea, both points are true. Personally, I still wouldn't participate (military-wise) in GvG until I at least got the tanks (if only I could use those ME tanks :rolleyes:).

lol true, without those universal tanks the feel of the battle wont be very good ;)
But many guilds would want a quick headstart with PME GvG and so will use the rockets and IFVs.

DeletedUser5097

The great building will give you on level 3: 3 FP's/24h and on level 4: 4 FP's/24h.

The building need:

200 x renawable resources
400 x steel
600 x Semiconductors
350 x industrial filters
200 x Genome data

A lot Semiconductors... I think this building will give on level 10 10 FP's, but nobody have a Cape Canavaral of level 10 or 9...