• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

What about Post-Modern Era...?

DeletedUser5097

I like the new industrie.:) In the PME are the industrial verry real. Cokes for steel, and fertilzers for threes nice idea, and textiles for industrial filters is a good idea. I love this era.

DeletedUser2752

what goods will the goods GBs produce? industrial ?
Yes, since Industrial Goods are now the unrefined goods for the PME. Fortunately, the Observatory and Atomium will produce PME goods for the Treasury

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47

The tech for the golf court shows as requiring 5 FPs to unlock. Hope they fix that soon.

This is actually intended as High Society is not really a technology but it would be more confusing if they have no requirements at all.

Yang10

Marquis
That's a very interesting approach.
By the way, I need a Post Modern Era player's oppinion: what are the premium builidngs (residential, production, cultural and deco)?
The main page is hugely missdated.

DeletedUser2752

Currently:
BuildingDiamondsSizeRoad TypePopOutput
Loft House4503x42 lane+17707000/8h
Greenhouse Complex6005x32 lane-3003200/1h, +100 :)
Music Festival7505x51 laneNone+4250 :)
Playground3002x30 needNone+920 :)
*":)" is happiness ;)

DeletedUser5097

thanks for the information.:) What are the attack/deffence and boost of the PME units?

DeletedUser2752

Btw, population for houses have been updated (yesterday-ish)

DeletedUser

PME map

attachment.php

the lower good deposit is iron age (limestone). the upper one industrial (textiles)

the 2 chests before upper left gives 100 diamonds each. the other only coins/supplies

Attachments

• map-pme.jpg
    map-pme.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 635

DeletedUser4285

so iron age deposit province can be scouted once tower province is owned right?

DeletedUser5097

Sounds great.:) Are the army's of the first two provinces progresive/modern or complet modern or complet post modern?
I have see in the Channgelog 1.26 two waves.;)
1zzkrqq.jpg

Yang10

Marquis
What a great map!!
I guess they gave us a huge additional foggy space, huh?
And, by the way, are the waves applied to all eras? Or just the ones with 1,5 scale maps?

DeletedUser2752

What a great map!!
I guess they gave us a huge additional foggy space, huh?
And, by the way, are the waves applied to all eras? Or just the ones with 1,5 scale maps?
Just the PME province for now. PE and ME should still have just one normal wave :)

Yang10

Marquis
Oh, thanks. It doesn't concern me this much here at beta, but I have some Spanish worlds that would be screwed.