• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

What about Post-Modern Era...?

Yang10

Marquis
We all know Modern Era is here, obviously, but it leaves us with a cliff hanger, the Post-Modern Era's first research: "Equality"
But what shall come next?
I mean. We know it's another age, but in what time is it oriented? how will the constructions be? what style shall it have? does it have a quality in particular, like the Modern Era (CA goods needed for ME ones)?, what GB's does it have and in what times are they inspired and most importantly, when does it come out?

DeletedUser2752

I'm pretty sure that I'm in the same boat as you right now. The only things I can guess is there will be a feature promoting temporary happiness (which is my speculation for why happiness buildings' descriptions changed from "providing" to "permanent effect"). Also, someone on the EN server showed how the motel sprite changed to this:
WeUkwVE.png

this was immeadiately removed within an hour or two

so my guess is that this is the 1-hour house for the PME. Also, since the house looks like a 3x3, we may also see 2 or 3 different sizes for houses in the PME (rather than all three houses being 3x3's or 3x4's)

Btw, I'm happy that we haven't been spoilered any information since I like surprises;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that we will have some sort of expanded area and testing connected to that before we will see PME :) We have no room for aviable expansions now, so they need to fix that first :)

Yang10

Marquis
I see. I like a good surprise too, I just wanted to know if anyone had a clue of it. A little piece of information to share.
And I asked also because there is a very visible next continent, south of The ME one. One can see the white lines, but as everything, is unsure.

DeletedUser1264

I'm pretty sure that I'm in the same boat as you right now. The only things I can guess is there will be a feature promoting temporary happiness (which is my speculation for why happiness buildings' descriptions changed from "providing" to "permanent effect").

My guess is that the "permanent effect" just means it's a "multi-age building" with the same effects in every age. And didn't they say at some point that the "eras" were decades? Prog = 1940s, ME = 1950s, so Post-Modern should = 1960s. Haight-Ashbury should be a decoration. :cool:

Tanmay11

Regent
We all know Modern Era is here, obviously, but it leaves us with a cliff hanger, the Post-Modern Era's first research: "Equality"
But what shall come next?
I mean. We know it's another age, but in what time is it oriented? how will the constructions be? what style shall it have? does it have a quality in particular, like the Modern Era (CA goods needed for ME ones)?, what GB's does it have and in what times are they inspired and most importantly, when does it come out?

I dont know about what are the researches or building styles going to be but i've got something intresting:-
seems they have launched post modern era GvG map-
links:-
overview- http://prntscr.com/3d86wk
eastern section of post modern era map- http://prntscr.com/3d87g2

Last edited:

DeletedUser4040

we know also from that bug of 1.24 that the goods factory will take happines

Tanmay11

Regent
you can put a siege army in (8 rogues) and pay the goods with diamonds (only 250)
and then attack (again 8 rogues): you may see the units of the PME

;)

Thats a good idea, but we don't have PM era units that rogue can be converted to after they vaporize.so i guess they will be murdered b4 they even reach to retaliate.(im not sure if modern era or some other era units will work in that pst modern era).:confused:

DeletedUser2752

you can put a siege army in (8 rogues) and pay the goods with diamonds (only 250)
and then attack (again 8 rogues): you may see the units of the PME

;)

This also let's us know that the next set of refined goods are Renewable Resources, Steel, Semiconductors, Industrial Filters, and Genome Data ;)
(I wonder what unrefined good Genome Data would go with)

DeletedUser

LMAO! :D And the logotype of the factory that produces semiconductors (or genome data?) says "Cyberdyne Systems" :D Hahaha, I know where they got their inspiration from :rolleyes:

U45kd89.png

DeletedUser4256

I see many guilds placing sieges on PM map...but how its possible to do it without PM goods ??? LoL

(oh sorry,I've just realized: diamonds!)
what a waste! LoL

DeletedUser2752

lol, now let's attack the 8 rogue sieges with 8 rogues! :p

To anyone who has placed the siege, do they actually show PME units in battle? They show the units on the map, so it looks like there will be rocket launchers and RPG-men in battle