• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Vikings Arriving in FoE?

RedRed

Viceroy
"Environment" could be the thing that tell us that we get e new area to build this in, that would be so nice.
or maybe not :rolleyes:

some words from the game info:

"era": "NoAge",
"abilities": {
"outpostResource": {
"content": "vikings",
"type": "outpostResource",

probably it is a tree and it's part of the outpost environment (like there are trees in the city environment, the background around the city)

Last edited:

DeletedUser8859

So, after reaching the Future Eras with a little taste of science fiction / virtual design, we are going back in History to explore old foreign cultures ?
  • Vikings...
  • Ancient Egypt...
  • Greece? Roman Empire?
  • Mayans? Aztects? Incas?
  • China? India?

Silveralius

Squire
See my first post. I posted a link to more environments. And a lot of others things. That say alot about new OUTPOST... :)

found some other buildings:
D_SS_Vikings_Diplomacy1.png

D_SS_Vikings_Diplomacy2.png

D_SS_Vikings_Diplomacy3.png

D_SS_Vikings_Diplomacy4.png

D_SS_Vikings_Diplomacy5.png

D_SS_Vikings_Diplomacy6.png

if there are no images: change foezz at the beginnig with foede, foecz, foeen, ...
Interesting. Inno took the buildings from the server (or put them under link)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9276

Ok I have something new.
Yggdrasil?
R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding1a.png

R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding1b.png

R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding1c.png

R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding1d.png

R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding1e.png

R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding1f.png

R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding1g.png

R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding1h.png

R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding1i.png
Oh my Odin, that tree is beautiful!
I'd love to see it as reward for Vikings quests!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9415

Not sure if this is connected but:
On the starting page for the german servers, there is an announcement about an event (ESL One in Hamburg). In the announcement, the following statement is made:
"Stefan Walter, Product Owner von Forge of Empires, gibt euch Einblick hinter die Kulissen eures Lieblingsspiels und wird exklusiv ein spannendes NEUES FEATURE ankündigen!"
... which translates more or less to "Stefan Walter who is product owner for Forge of Empires ... is going to announce a new feature"

This event takes place Oct. 26th (and potentially the following weekend). Maybe next week Friday, the big secret will be disclosed...
Source (German language): https://de0.forgeofempires.com/page...ires+community+meetup+@+esl+one+hamburg+2018/

DeletedUser7951

Sounds more like Halloween, but fingers crossed. Waiting is not what I do best :)