• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Unique Antiques Dealer Rewards

Sl8yer

Regent
NOT COOL INNO, 6 minutes into an auction its going for 150k, this is how you start us off in the new year.
Yes it's gone midnight in AU.

In that case you should have stayed of the booze. You can see who is bidding. Did you in your blurred vision see Inno amongst those that bid?

sirblu

Baronet
newlogo1.png

Greetings Beta!

Please leave your feedback below on the new and unique Antiques Dealer Rewards announced here.

Any bugs please report in the Bug Section here.

Thank you!
I have not seen either of these yet - Pretty hard to test when ya don't have access

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Well I think it's a fair feedback that he doesn't feel they're relevant because they're so rare he hasn't seen any yet.

We can comment on want it/don't want it without seeing it to test it sure - but not seeing it in itself is a concern if he's playing beta regularly.

I don't play beta enough to comment on its rarity personally though.

Emberguard

Emperor
Also keeps it relevant without overpowering everything else assuming that by the time you complete the first one it’s still more powerful or just as powerful as event buildings.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Also keeps it relevant without overpowering everything else assuming that by the time you complete the first one it’s still more powerful or just as powerful as event buildings.

Well I mean so far I've been aiming only for sleigh builders from the antique dealer - if we say it's the same frequency as that you should expect that it'd be about once every 2 weeks. 8 levels will then take about 4 months (or 6000ish diamonds of refreshes) on top of the antique dealer currency needed to actually acquire the parts (which i'd rather hope would be the real balancing aspect of it). It's doable, but a bit of a stretch if this is supposed to make people care about the antique dealer - maybe a momentary bit of hype before they realize they still have way more currency than everything they want to buy on offer will cost.

CrashBoom

Legend
they shouldn't balance it by the times it appears

they should balance it by the cost

:rolleyes:

only getting one complete per year because you don't see it more often sucks

if you get only one because it is so expensive makes you think out a strategy to get more coins and gems
and doesn't make that a game better: making players to improve the way they play
and a bad game frustrates players: haha you don't get it complete in 2020 because we don't let you

Last edited:

sirblu

Baronet
Has this been released to the live servers yet as one of my guild mates said she has seen them in her other cities?

sirblu

Baronet
Well I think it's a fair feedback that he doesn't feel they're relevant because they're so rare he hasn't seen any yet.

We can comment on want it/don't want it without seeing it to test it sure - but not seeing it in itself is a concern if he's playing beta regularly.

I don't play beta enough to comment on its rarity personally though.
Thank you Xivarmy - I have not seen either yet as I had previously stated. I play beta everyday but if they have only been out for about 2 weeks then maybe they will come around one day.

jtrucker

Baronet
This is a good improvement, there is no way it is overpowered.
As much as I disagreed with you about the DEF of OT, I wholeheartedly agree with you and your reasoning this time :)

All is very good but... need more expansion in real play to build anything we want to build...
Yep, that's the main problem of this game. Space... I have no place to build anything. And I know my city is not efficient one, but I love some of the old pieces and can't bring myself to demolishing them.

Art Exhibition Kit cost 28k coins and 63 gems, so you need 504 gems for lvl8, ouch, I have 76 gems right now :D
Start selling SoK :) Like I do.

=====
Well, true to be told, I have not seen the new buildings yet. Neither of them. So even if somebody has thousands of gems squared away, it won't be possible to get too many of them in short time.

Actually, IMO, lvl 1 SoK is obsolete. And yes, you can stone me for that blasphemy, but it is true. Virtually all event buildings give more FPs per square than SoK lvl 1, so I don't understand why everyone is aiming getting more of them. I am actually selling them in AD for a while now. SoK and WW and Youth fountain are my main source of gems in AD. If I build all event buildings, I have no space left for SoK. I actually don't have space to build even all event buildings. So I have about 4 SoK in my city and that's all. So if I can get those 4 upgraded to lvl 2, I'd be happy, because then they will be at least useful again. And since I really haven't seen it yet, it might take a while to get 4 upgrades. Under no circumstances I would consider it OP then. (OP would be "mass upgrade" of all of them in single step. Not this, several months or even year long process).

As for the Art Exhibition, the same space concern applies :). Well, after (if) I collect all the upgrade to max, I might replace Maharaja set with it, because I'll get more FPs and goods than the palace in smaller size. I can't add it, there is no place where to. Well, given how long getting all of the upgrades will take I might move forward to another era and gain a few building squares :)....

--------------------------
Question for devs - when is this going to live? Or is it already there?
Thanks