• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Unique Antiques Dealer Rewards

Sl8yer

Regent
Has this been released to the live servers yet as one of my guild mates said she has seen them in her other cities?

It is possible. These days they also test on live servers. AD was also first released to a limited group.

Sl8yer

Regent
On beta you mean? On live it was released to all at once - only some had 2h auctions and others 4h...

No, on live, but the 2 or 4 auctions is another example of it. Same as that stupid movie theatre to watch ads for prizes.. Can't even remember what it was called.

Feanor II

Baronet
No, on live, but the 2 or 4 auctions is another example of it. Same as that stupid movie theatre to watch ads for prizes.. Can't even remember what it was called.
The Show Hall. Force yourself to watch commercials for a minor pittance (at best). I actually didn't mind it since you didn't have to do it, so I just ignored it when it was there. My guess is that's pretty much what everybody did, hence why it ended-the "views" numbers weren't sufficient to keep the advertisers paying.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
We will never announce a release on the live servers before it is announced on the live servers out of respect for the Community Managers on those servers. Please check your live servers for any announcements.

LordVaderIII

Marquis
Just how rare are these? I'm not refreshing like a maniac spending crystals but I do refresh every now and then and haven't seen either of these yet.

DeletedUser9169

The special antique dealer buildings seem to be very rare. I managed to buy an Art Exhibition Selection Kit once and never saw another one.

Zeitlose

Merchant
I've seen the Art Exhebition 2 or 3 times in auction and 2 times as an offer, the SoK upgrade once as an offer - within about a month.

Seems to be random ... ;)

Well, I don't use the auction guy a lot, but I still haven't seen any of them. I understand from reading this thread that those items don't appear too frequently. Since the antique dealer is the only way to get the items, maybe you should increase their appearance rate slightly...? It's not like we can buy infinite amount of those items anyway, since they are expensive and we are limited by the currency.

not often (have seen the sok upgrade once for sell and bought it :) - and rather expensive when trying to bid for it (wasn't me, of course):
sdw2.jpg

DeletedUser1418

How about this... adding stuff directly from city to the Antique Trader instead of first storing items to Inventory?
I'd like to hear pro and cons for this option