• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Unique Antiques Dealer Rewards

InnoGames

Your friendly forum bot
newlogo1.png

Greetings Beta!

Please leave your feedback below on the new and unique Antiques Dealer Rewards announced here.

Any bugs please report in the Bug Section here.

Thank you!

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The art exhibition looks good but the properties seem a bit on the op side even for a hard to get building considering the other buildings available at the AD.

Edit: art exhibition lvl 8 takes the space of 4 lvl 2 soks and takes 8 items for building as well... Still it gives 2FP more and even 25 goods on top... Sure - it will be very hard/expensive to get considering the production it delivers...

I am also not too sure about the Sok level 2 - this one devalues the vikings greater runestone quite a bit - sure, the runestone delivers a little attack bonus and a few goods, but the runestone is quite hard to get in the first place.

Maybe a mechanic like with the crows nest would be appropriate, where the lvl 2 Sok gives 1 FP fixed like the lvl 1 but has an additional chance for 50% 1 FP, 50% coins or the like...

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
Maybe a mechanic like with the crows nest would be appropriate, where the lvl 2 Sok gives 1 FP fixed like the lvl 1 but has an additional chance for 50% 1 FP, 50% coins or the like...
the only rotating output buildings in the game are not plunderable and don’t need motivation

DeletedUser9938

Awesome buildings. Please add some other building that gives bonus to attack

DeletedUser5347

All is very good but... need more expansion in real play to build anything we want to build...

DeletedUser10265

Congratulations, you have just ruined the balance between SoK, terrace farm and gerater runestone.
Really, why would I keep doing vikings' settlement, which is very hard to complete under the first time limit, to get another GR after maybe 2 months? No, 2% attack boost and 2 goods are not worth it.

DeletedUser10172

The SoK is not too powerful, doing the viking to get more greater rhinestone is utterly pointless, if repeating Settlements it would be much better to do Japanese as dojo also provides a unit and is almost as efficient at FP production and completing the settlement is so much easier. It will also be expensive to upgrade all SoK and that keeps it balanced because we won't able to fill our cities with them overnight. Given how underpowered SoK had become, making them very slightly overpowered isn't really a problem. The trend of last years event buildings being so good is only like to continue and if this change hadn't been made SoK would have fallen even further behind.

Doesn't make much difference to me anyway as I only have a handful, because I don't like having too many buildings that need motivating. Yes it makes Terrace Farms even less desirable, but the solution to that is to get rid if the Terrace Farms as soon as you can, that's what I'm doing and it is no great loss, they are still useful buildings.

Awesome development.