• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

you don't need to spend diamonds

they only give more points

but all players simply could donate coins & supplies
(takes longer but will also give perk points)

Yes, I figured it out :))
But my opinion remained the same. There is not even one for big, prospering gulilds which worth its cost.
For smaller gulids one or two would be useful, but the cost is too high for them, not to mention you have 21 days to develop the perk and to enjoy the reward.

CrashBoom

Legend
I think the system should be changed:

current:
we pay during the cycle and when reaching a level we get it until the end of the current cycle
so most likely when we reach level 3 for the 3 activated perks the cycle is over

my suggestion
in the current cycle we pay for perk of the next cycle
the advantage would be: then we get the full 3 weeks to benefit from it
disadvantage would be: in the first cycle we get nothing. but that is only a starting problem

Owl II

Emperor
Well.. if the maximum perk level is three, then an active guild can get it in a week. While you are building the levels of the three available perks, the cycle will end. Wow!:)

Emberguard

Emperor
Well this is interesting....
unknown.png

If we can donate to absolutely everything, are we able to swap which ones are active midway through the cycle or.....?

Emberguard

Emperor
Well this is interesting....
unknown.png

If we can donate to absolutely everything, are we able to swap which ones are active midway through the cycle or.....?
no

your guild is just wasting ressources
@Juber would it be possible for the devs to explore reallocating donated resources within the perks?

Idea for how it could be implemented:
  1. Only the first three perks donated to can continue to be donated towards (so we're not wasting resources donating to everything)
  2. Because each perk has the exact same resources required, allow all resources from a single perk to be transferred to a completely empty perk.
    • For balancing purposes, we could restrict swapping of perks to only being available while a perk is in Level 0

Emberguard

Emperor
@Juber would it be possible for the devs to explore reallocating donated resources within the perks?

Idea for how it could be implemented:
  1. Only the first three perks donated to can continue to be donated towards (so we're not wasting resources donating to everything)
  2. Because each perk has the exact same resources required, allow all resources from a single perk to be transferred to a completely empty perk.
    • For balancing purposes, we could restrict swapping of perks to only being available while a perk is in Level 0
Alternative Solution:

Instead of donating to specific perks, donate to slots #1, #2 and #3.

Allow each individual player to choose their own perks. Donations go towards how many Perk slots are active, not which Perks.

Idea Mockup:

unknown.png

jovada

Regent
VENI,VIDI, and GONI

The bonus you get is not worth all the donations, and really "prosper city" you have to donate tons of coins and supplies to gain a 10% coins and supplies haha.
Besides you can't expect from smaller players they do 30 donations every day, so this will go on the shoulders of the bigger players and after a few months they will be broke to haha.

Emberguard

Emperor
The bonus you get is not worth all the donations, and really "prosper city" you have to donate tons of coins and supplies to gain a 10% coins and supplies haha.
Besides you can't expect from smaller players they do 30 donations every day, so this will go on the shoulders of the bigger players and after a few months they will be broke to haha.
I think the main issue there is that it resets after 3 weeks. If progress were retained but you could only choose which 3 to activate every 3 weeks then the cost would be less of an issue due to being a once off thing.

But I'm guessing the reason it's able to scale costs at all is the resetting cycle. So if that changed you'd probably also have to change how costs are determined which could mean having players unlocking perks independently from each other, or a set shared priced for the entire guild