• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Tanmay11

Regent
yeah the 3 week reset is a bit too much...but if its going to retained they'll probably have to balance things like recruitment boost?

Owl II

Emperor
Despite the idea of guild levels is already obsolete, it was much better thought out. The best in the guild war get more bonuses - perfect! Of course, now no one needs a discount on the construction and support pool. Of course, now it is difficult for young guilds to compete with those who have been accumulating prestige for 9 years. But the idea itself was great. I can't say the same about perks. Efforts to activate them are boring and unbalanced. And the bonuses are not interesting.

Yekk

Regent
You all received 1000 diamonds for testing now :)

An item you most likely have in the wings to change so you appear to be listeningor should is what leveling does like seen in the guild levels. Right now future possible levels of guild perks do not show...

Earlier you stated if a "buff" is not chosen players do not get their donations back. Do those donations hold the progress on the unused buff? For future perk sessions? Or does every session start at 0 on the slider.

CrashBoom

Legend
Right now future possible levels of guild perks do not show...
on browser you can open a window with level 2 and 3 when clicking on the "?" upper right
(app: I don't have it)

Earlier you stated if a "buff" is not chosen players do not get their donations back. Do those donations hold the progress on the unused buff? For future perk sessions? Or does every session start at 0 on the slider.
on page 1 it was said
"they will reset completely each cycle. "

Pass Go

Squire
maybe I am missing something... I saw the Play Now window when I logged in today, and it looked like there was a "perk" chosen or at least having some progress in it. Is every guild automatically put into the first perk? Also, after closing the window, is there a way to open it again to check progress?

jovada

Regent
maybe I am missing something... I saw the Play Now window when I logged in today, and it looked like there was a "perk" chosen or at least having some progress in it. Is every guild automatically put into the first perk? Also, after closing the window, is there a way to open it again to check progress?

In the left corner click on the global tab and then choose guild perks

AGranolaBar

Squire
no. someone in your guild made one or multiple donations to it

babs

Merchant
to be honest: why always more and more and more clicks per day? i am ignoring more and more of all of those "extras" and it feels for every single ignored feature, you invent two more... o_O

and: guilds are already out of goods because of the GBG - so we dont need another feature that consumes goods
Totally agree, with your comment. Too expensive, and hard to coordinate donations and selections with guild members.

babs

Merchant
If Inno insists on keeping this, at least give Founders/Leaders a "contribution log" so we can see who is doing what. When (if) it hits the Live Servers, I am going to discourage my Guild from participating. It is going to cause in-guild drama.
I am going to discourage my guild from participating too. Why can't the others understand, this will create in-guild drama and members to continuously guild hop? If this must be implemented, make it only for the individual player. Let the player make their selection, not the group.

Silly Beaver

Merchant
I am going to discourage my guild from participating too. Why can't the others understand, this will create in-guild drama and members to continuously guild hop? If this must be implemented, make it only for the individual player. Let the player make their selection, not the group.
100% in agreement. To costly for lower players and no way to keep track of donations.

spitball13

Farmer
To me this is all hogwash.This is Inno's answer to guild level stopping at level 100. Kyp is the only guild in D that is at level., No one else is close. Whereas Inno GAVE guilds rewards when a guilds levels were increased with this Perks feature any further "rewards" must be PAID for in goods by the guild treasury. A guilds Prestige and Support Pool can no longer increase as Perks gives no allownace for those. Currently at level 100 Kyp earns 2500 Prestige, 10930 Support Pool 38% recruitment bonus, 12 FP feom Towm Hall and a 25% building rebate. The Perks and the level each Perk reaches is good for each three week cycle the Perks run. At cycle's end all Perks and the level they have reached disappear and goods used to pay for them are not recoverable. Any Perks desired by the guild for the next cycle must be paid for all over again. Sounds pretty worthless and needless. The feature is getting pilloried in the beta forum. Hopefully we stay 1000 miles away from this.