• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

I believe this will increase the gap between bigger richer guilds with big players and smaller ones. Guild treasuries are already at a certain limit. Frustration will increase and guild communities might suffer extremely. Thats what I see on the first look. Smaller players with low lvl arcs might not have a chance getting accepted. It is already hard getting started. Why every 3rd month a new feature. Once a year would be fine enough. Already the mogul stuff was badly design in the sence of buiildings and the event is so breathtaking boring that i simply quit. So folks please dont go for that one. I do not apprecciate any adding features.

Beta567

Baronet
1. Need to rethink bonus numbers ex. 3% negotiation bonus doesn't need at all who is going to pay goods for that?
2. Since these bonuses are not permanent it should be worth paying for it. Ex. AA boost from the Tavern. but meanwhile if you charge more goods for better bonuses it will be sitting there forever and very few guilds will be using it. Works opposite way too.

malacko

Farmer
The perks that are seen in the images are insignificant, nobody is going to pay anything for those bonuses. These have to be x5 or x10

Something more interesting based on the bonuses shown would be for example:
+ 8% to get 20 goods when visiting a guild member's tavern
- 30% the cost of negotiation in the expedition
- 30% on coin collection

Other:
- 30% recruitment time
- 30% in the collection of tools
- 30% on coin collection

However, most guilds will only be interested in battleground-related perks.

babs

Merchant
There is already TOOO MUCH features in the game, we DO NOT WANT anything more.
All the more that there is more and more unsolved bugs in the game. Then developers should spend their time fixing the bugs instead inventing tasks for members that have already TOOOOOO MUCH things to do daily.
THEN PLEASE STOP THIS THERE and PUT IT in the bin.
Personnally, I think it will be the one too much additional thing that will make me quit this game after almost 8 years.
Congratulations for the worst new feature ever.
Agree, we already have too many features. So many features have been added, it is starting to feel like a job, not a game. Lower level players are already struggling to obtain necessary goods, supplies. We need to donate diamonds? This does not sound appealing to me.

GateKeeper

Baronet
Its called Guild Perks.... but there are negative drawbacks.... Perks are positive. So first name change is needed from Guild Perks to say....
Guild Stats?
Guild Chances?
Guild Decisions?

I think I read you asked for suggestions on the "perks" and "drawbacks", if so.....
I would think since this is a Guild thing maybe guild like options are should be created:
  1. Aid a guild member ##% chance to win 5 of each good for guild bank (goods would depend on age/era of players receiving aid).
  2. Win an amount of Guild Prestige for a day, either with % or actual amount.
  3. % increase on Castle System rewards
  4. Have a special reward/bonus during events
  5. Maybe have something with the Settlements, hard to say/suggest, since I do not know how long the perks last.
  6. GE, on the mini bases, have a % chance to double the rewards
  7. and finally time to take a shot... % chance to double Traz collections!!! lol i know.. but putting it out there, but seriously, we have GVG, GE, GBG, PVP, attacking neighbors, more troops are needed. but see below suggestion
For drawbacks, you have reduction of coins/supplies collections already...
  1. maybe have a slow down on "recruit and heal" units... small % slow down... I don't want to receive too much hate mail.
  2. increase Tavern costs
  3. increase AD costs

Last edited:

MONAH

Farmer
Seria interessante incluir nas vantagens da guilda, a doação de diamantes e esses diamantes virem em edifícios que também ajudam a guardar bens, seria muito bom e útil.

MONAH

Farmer
88/5000
Resultados de tradução
Quer dizer, esse diamante também vem em edifícios que fornecem bens para a guilda.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
then you have to chose a guild which also has no interest in CGB and that guild then selects different perks

because guilds can only use 3 at a time and have to chose which fits best to their strategy

This feature is going to cause drama and toxicity in guilds.
It's a very bad idea. Like I said; Inno should stop developing it.

The drawbacks make it a broken system. It's going to punish certain players in guilds and that's going to cause drama.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
and even worse
you can't chose the guild which activates the best perks for your playing strategy

reason:
you must be in the guild before the perk cycle starts and at that point it is unknown which perks will be available and then be activated

so let's assume your favorite perk is XY
last perk cycle your guild had it activated.
and it will be available in the next one too (for all guilds)
but last seasons other perks where bad so only for that reason XY was activated
but this time other perks are better for the guild and XY will not be activated (but available)
now you can't go to another guild with XY activated because then you also don't get it because you weren't there when the cycle started

after the 1st cycle we don't even know which other perks exists will be in the next cycle

Owl II

Emperor
GBG caused maximum toxicity. It is impossible to cause more toxicity.

The guild don't should be a gathering of individualists, in which everyone has their own targets and interests. If the perks don't suit you which your guild chooses so the guild made a mistake in choosing perks. And you have to say it. Or you made a mistake in choosing a guild. Find guild which will always choose perks to your taste

seashepherd

Farmer
The balancing is far from final. If we and you notice, that it is not worth it, we will certainly change some numbers around. :)
From what we've seen so far, the boosts could be 10x higher and would still not be worth it. If the indicated boosts are representative, I don't think there will be a single member of my guild (out of 50) who will have any interest in this. Changing numbers around cannot fix this. Toss the proposed "perks" and replace them with perks that players will actually want.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
All I hope is that the solidary guilds that encourage members to interact with each other will benefit and that the benefits will not be more accessible to micro-guilds.

Some say that some players will be sidelined, but is not already the case with GbG and more particularly with the name of the one who type despite the ban?

Having a player who does nothing in a guild can be an advantage but must also be a disadvantage. Leaders will have to assume to keep a member who never po / mo, who does not rely on GB boost threads, who does nothing in EG or GbG to the detriment of those who invest a lot in their guild.

Without a contribution log it will be impossible to measure participation. With a contribution log it will become another thing for guild leadership to manage. PvP is a troop sink with paltry rewards. Will Guild Perks be a resources sink with poor rewards? I don't know. Until I see a comprehensive list of the perks and the contribution costs I can't say if this is a program that will excite me.

LastWarrior

Regent
I assume only guild leaders upwards will have the power to choose what the guild wants.
after asking for opinions of course.
The % rewards will have to also be waaay higher to make this a viable proposition to actually do it.

Last edited: