• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Goldra

Marquis
We only know the mechanics, but we dont know what impact they will have on the game. Next monday, when we will start with this, we will have enough info for make a good feedback.

1BFA

Viceroy
Does this feature mean "End to New Guild Levels" ? Any news on that front please? If yes, I wish Inno comes out and let us know, so that guilds with 100 guild level can sell off HoF etc and even cut down putting new SoH :)

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
I honestly can not understand anymore
how he thinks the ΙΝΝΟ
wastes time creating continuity
new ... '' odorless'' characteristics
instead of dealing with gaps and errors
of the basic characteristics of FOE
what does the poet mean to say?
has left for so many years the top feature of FOE with GvG
on the nails of ... luck
I'm sorry to disappoint you INNO
but 90% of real players still play
just because they hope you can do something about the GvG

sorry for english is by translator
the text in Greek

Eιλικρινα δεν μπορω να καταλαβω πλεον πως σκεφτεται η INNO
σπαταλαει χρονο στο να δημιουργει συνεχεια
νεα ...''αοσμα'' 'χαρακτηριστικα
αντι να ασχοληθει με τα κενα και τα σφαλματα
των βασικων αρχεγονων χαρακτηριστικων του ΦΟΕ
Τι θελει να πει ο ποιητης ?
Εχει αφησει τοσα χρονια το κορυφαιο χαρακτηριστικο του ΦΟΕ τον ΣΕΣ
στα νυχια της ...τυχης
Λυπαμαι που θα σας απογοητευσω
αλλα το 90% των αληθινων παιχτων συνεχιζουν να παιζουν ακομη ΦΟΕ
μονο και μονο γιατι ελπιζουν οτι κατι θα κανετε ΣΥΝΤΟΜΑ σχετικα με τον ΣΕΣ

I would like some sliders ar perks where guilds may specialize in one thing or another.
1) a slider which would move guild power reward from GE 1% / 2% / 3% etc up while at the same time moving guild power reward from GB down with 1% / 2% / 3% etc OR reversed.
2) A slider which shifts from GvG guild's support pool to PvP arena defense bonus
3) A slider giving more supplies and less money - or reverse
4) There are recurring quest in all or nearly all ages for getting money or supplies. Have a slider where one target is decreased and the other increased.
5) Have a slider for 1 % attack and def vs 5% / 10% trade goods production produced in production buildings
6) a slider for 1 % / 2% / 3% more or less goods to be paid for siege camps in GBG vs 5% 10 % 15% less or more trade goods produced in production buildings

Personally I think the game has shifted too much towards combat, and I would like to see some possibilities for traders to catch up.

Last edited:

Gindi4711

Steward
1.) I dont think that the negative effects of perks are a good idea. Different players have different play styles and are in different stages of the game.
For example all the players in Venus have tons of coins/supplies and 400% coin/supply boost, so they do not care about the coin/supply penalty, but for new players a 10% penalty for supply production could be a big deal.

2.) I think boni should be tuned so they do not affect only a minority of players. For example:
.) Extra goods when visiting taverns of guild members: This is not a good idea as most players do not have their guild members as friends. Making a guild member a friend means you have 1 less player polivating your buildings.
.) 3% less cost for negotiating: This only applies on very high GBG attrition levels. In GE or lower GBG attrition levels the 3% are rounded down to 0.
.) Recruitment boost: Nice thing for new players, but most mid to high players are fighting with Alcatraz units anyway. Yes I know the 10% apply to Alcatraz as well, but if you already have 15% recruitment boost it does not matter if you have 25%. Both mean "once a day" if you are sleeping from midnight to 8 am.

3.) If all perks are gone after 3 weeks anyway I dont see much motivation to level them up.

I think unlocking perks should be permanent so when the same perk is available again after 2-3 months you should not start with zero again.
But activating them should cost guild goods every time.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
.) Recruitment boost: Nice thing for new players, but most mid to high players are fighting with Alcatraz units anyway. Yes I know the 10% apply to Alcatraz as well, but if you already have 15% recruitment boost it does not matter if you have 25%. Both mean "once a day" if you are sleeping from midnight to 8 am.

As far as I've seen only the guild-level recruitment boost applies to Alcatraz. Tavern one does not for instance. I assume this perk will be the same as the tavern one.

If it did apply to traz this bonus is amazing because guild often is already providing 30%+ of it. So with a little more you are getting around to the point where with a normal 8 hours of sleep you *do* get to collect it at the start and end of some days for a bonus collection. (34%+ boost brings it below 16 hours)

Emberguard

Emperor
@Juber
the cycles are 3 weeks. and players must in the guild before the cycle starts

but how long will the time between the cycles ?

or is it necessary to change guild before the current cycle ends to be able to use the perks in the new guild in the next cycle
Suggestion:

Change the selection of boosts so instead of selecting everything all at once:
  • Every Week: Select 1 new Perk to add as a Guild Perk
  • Each Perk: Lasts 3 weeks starting from the week it was selected
  • This means every week you lose 1 perk, and replace it with a new perk for a total of 3 perks at any one time
  • You’ll need to show time remaining for each perk independently from each other
  • Changing Guilds would then give you access to any newly selected Perks, allowing you to gain a Perk each week
Staggering the starting dates of each perk would at least solve the issue of having to wait an entire 3 weeks to get any perks.

Sibel

Merchant
The game is overloaded with features, so, please, don't introduce this additional feature and put your energy in making this game FAIR again. GvG is simply a joke. Without a skript, recorder or bot, your guild has no chance against the "top" guilds (who are cheating as well - and YES, I know what I am talking about, but still refusing to join in). Same problem with GbG, but with slightly less effects. And so on...

Start making your homework and stop playing around with new things.

Move

Farmer
The game is overloaded with features, so, please, don't introduce this additional feature and put your energy in making this game FAIR again. GvG is simply a joke. Without a skript, recorder or bot, your guild has no chance against the "top" guilds (who are cheating as well - and YES, I know what I am talking about, but still refusing to join in). Same problem with GbG, but with slightly less effects. And so on...

Start making your homework and stop playing around with new things.

I am okay. scripts in gvg must be severely treated.

CrazyMary

Farmer
Looking at the, Cat'sMooing, preview seriously wondering how can a perk requirement consist of visiting a guild members tavern when we can't, except if on our friends list. OR, by making it a new feature for guild members, to visit each others pubs, it would be valueless and makes no sense otherwise...

Certainly a great addition if we could as members visit each others pub.

Last edited:

podkap1970

Emperor
first Perk level costs 18.150.000 points
i can donate around 20k points by my self everyday, if i donate 30 FPs everyday
by 80 guildmembers, it will take 11+ days to get Perk 1

and every 80 guild members have to donate 30FPs/day

for just +5% Trade Coins :)

Antiques expert that is

for Social Collector, every 80 guild member have to donate 42 current era goods
to get +3% more Gemstones

if you trade 6 items at AD and get lets say 3-10 Gems, +3% is like 3-10? ;)

Edit: the numbers needs some tweaking, thats for sure

Owl II

Emperor
1. Need a donation log.(Maybe it is already there?)
2. I think only administrators should be able to initiate donations (choose which 3 out of 10). Otherwise, every fool will fill what he wants.
3. Will perk levels persist in the next cycle? If you have to start from the first level every time, then no one will do it. The first level can be unlocked within two days if all guild members complete the free 30 donations available. But if the next levels are more expensive, and the boosts on the first levels are negligible, then the idea will die without being born