• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

DeletedUser10039

And you're accusing people of cheating and bullying for playing the game the way it is

I am not accusing people of cheating and bullying for playing the game the way it is.

I am accusing cheats of cheating i.e. Using their brothers account (who stopped playing over 2 years ago and gave his account away) and using that newly acquired account to PUSH his GB to high levels without needing to add any FP's themselves (using a method which I will not say here, so INNO won't ban him). This is against INNO rules. Using scripts to plunder before buildings are even ready for collection. Again this is in breach of INNO rules. Using scripts to kill 800 DA's in GvG in the first 10 seconds after recalc AGAIN THIS IS A BREACH OF RULES. I could go on and on about certain players in a certain guild (yes they are all in the same guild who tell their members where to get the scripts from).

Bullying i.e. Cyber bullying (which is dealt with under criminal and civil laws in my country). Calling people (a women who works the streets) cant say the word as it repulses me. in mails and on global chat. Spamming chat for 11 hours a night with trash talk about you. etc .

THIS IS NOT PLAYING THE GAME THE WAY IT IS.

(These will be the players who get TVP to high levels after 24 hours in order to beat the defences of players who decided to take a stand against these horrible players).

DeletedUser

I wonder why bother releasing two weak GBs instead of one at least interesting?

In first case - way too low amount of fights for insanely powerful hit does not make it balanced, but useless... And I am not sure this kind of hit could be balanced, I think it is stupid idea from the start and should be abandoned.

The second GB is quite useful, just not for the players already in VF... It will be built eventually, but rather for sake of building any new GB and because first GB of SAM is useless.

DeletedUser10039

I see lots of posts here and on other threads talk about the SG not being useful for VF/SAM players as they don't need 1 age below goods. Rather this GB is aimed at low/mid aged players. My theory about that is if a low age player wants to build the SG they will need lots of high age goods. If instead, they received them from FP trades etc, then traded them down 1:2 they would get MILLIONS of low age goods instead. So they wouldn't need the few goods a day this GB produces.

DeletedUser8277

Virgo- I find too powerful. Even on live it's being referred to as 'that new GB that makes all city defense pointless'. People offered numerous suggestions, mine would be to just not have it trigger for PvP fights at all. I don't see a real way of fixing what it is as it is. It's Kraken on steroids making a bigger impact on those it is used against VS those who actually have it. 67% for 5 battles around the upper 50's wiki tells me, that's crazy to me and that is potentially 5 hoodies every day getting hit for every one of these there are in a hood and there is zero defense for this thing. The game was already too skewed toward the attacker this throws what little control one had over it out the window.

Many are right to say they saw no purpose because they have already been able to beat any defense, this isn't for them. How long did it take you to get all your attack GBs up high enough to do that? Now Mr. Hardly Middle of the Road comes along plops this down and can beat in 1 GB everything you were able to after years of work. This is for the lazy who wanted the results but not the effort so this GB gives them the results of a super charged attack boost 67% of the time for 5 tries. Though looking at these numbers what is it 80 for 8 at level 80?

Stargazer- Just boring. I don't think previous eras goods are a particularly bad concept but certainly not on it's own. It's like taking something that would be a decent and original second boost and not just putting it front and center but thinking it's enough to stand on it's own. That being said they can't all be winners, a boring GB no one wants the build isn't going to hurt the game and other players like Virgo can.

DeletedUser10044

Hi.
I read willingly all the posts of the players in this discussion, I approve each one of them, they are all, (in my opinion) valid and positive and balanced, for me if anthem decides to apply any of the suggestions everything will be fine, we hope change the original project, it would be great if you change :) please :)

DeletedUser10037

Oh come on guys not always that Mimimi.

Its always the same thats to strong, thats unfair.
I don't see any reason to change the main boost from the virgio its not unbalcend. And for me the new Lb is nothing changing.

Me without Virgo in NB:
https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-333085-1556926390.png.html
https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-a19571-1556926415.png.html

Sometimes win with lots of cololteral damage
Sometime with non in auto-fight

Me with Virgo:
https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-333085-1556926390.png.html
https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-a19571-1556926415.png.html

My Result to the new LB for now at the moment

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-c94156-1556926624.png.html

DeletedUser9169

I would like to see the Virgo Project used both as a attack building and a city defense building. This may change the attacker strategy of using one unit and seven rogues if there is a chance of losing half the units if the defender has the Virgo Project.

dpghost

Steward
For me, Virgo will something that I won't build it too soon.
If I take my army GB, Zeus, CoA, CDM, and TA into the high levels (80-ish) I have no problem defeating any hoodie.
And for somebody attacking me - well please do
I have no goods factories and manage to collect once a day in time; nothing to plunder here
All those cries mean nothing to me, just players that don't understand how this game should be played.
Indeed having a sure win for 3 - 4 - 5 fights is nothing since I need 200-300 fights a day.
I have a Kraken that gives me an almost sure kill in 24 fights, and I hardly notice it, lol.

laclongquan

Steward
The developers might be too proud to change anything, take it back to the drawing boards? If the ideas was mines, I would be very offended if it got shot down from the players, feel like killing your firstborn, so good luck if they will change anything.

HossamAly

Merchant
As it is, I won't build either GBs on live servers. They're just not worth it at all. I wouldn't build them even if they were a lot cheaper

What I'd really like to see: a GB that allows infiltration. Make it like Arctic Orangery: low percentage but unlimited battles. Possibly with a chance at a second infiltration at very high levels. I'd definitely build that even if it didn't have a second bonus.

And if people are too concerned about their dear city defenses, then fine make it not applicable to PvP

DeletedUser9982

As for changing Virgo - why bother...

SEE? THERES THE ATITUDE!
This is what ive been talking about..
Saying nonsense, nothing relevant!

When you are given the oportunity to change something, just take it and give your best shot

Coming here, saying "who cares"
You shouldnt be allowd to type anything else over here!

I can just imagine:
A thief gets in your house, takes everything, you wake up.. " WHO CARES"

Teak

Steward
I join the proposals above:
Give the Virgo a % chance ( which gets up to 90 |95% at Level 80) to infiltrate the enemy units in any fights ( defending the city, GEX, GvG, attacking neighbours)
The damage should be 10% flat of the max health. -> it suits the nuke theme with radiation damage adequately
A Second bonus wouldn‘t be needed at all, but I guess a coin production boost would be nice.

The star glazer:
People who need goods don‘t have the FP
Players who have the FPs don‘t need goods.
The live servers are flooded with VF and OF goods, while the Future goods are still a thing (gvg):
If it produces Future goods if ur‘e in SAM it might be usefull (250 at lvl 70) and as Second bonus let it produce FPs- this would fit its theme as a research facility as well;)
SFMBE

DeletedUser9982

I'm curious. Out of all the players saying they won't build either GB, or that they are worthless, how many of you actually built either GB here on Beta to test it? I'm not taking sides, I am genuinely curious.
Thanks all :)

Ignore those people.. They arent even presenting us a valid idea to improve/change both GBs
Simple :)

HossamAly

Merchant
I'm curious. Out of all the players saying they won't build either GB, or that they are worthless, how many of you actually built either GB here on Beta to test it? I'm not taking sides, I am genuinely curious.
Thanks all :)
I didn't. I never built any GB just to see how it goes. GBs aren't really something that needs to be 'tried out'. I can understand this need for say military units, but with GBs, well most of us know how numbers work and can figure out whether a GB bonus is worth the space/goods/fps