• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion The future for FoE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Townjest

Farmer
I doubt it ever will I have been playing FoE for 10 years and the so called "cheaters" dont affect my game at least not negatively
I make more FPs , more free diamonds ,more battles ,more trades, more of everything than in the past
But you keep listening to other players and having those FEELINGS that others are affected by the cheaters

All you guys crying about cheaters are only being cheated out of bragging rights
Good for you that you have been playing for 10 years :) How strange you are making more ressources than when you started LoL
How can you jugde if someone is justified to have feelings about cheaters or if they have feelings for others that are affected by cheaters ?
Do you know if some of us who has commented here is or is not affected by cheaters ?
You are more than welcome to your opinion !! But to say that we are getting our feelings hurt by cheaters.. Thats 100% right !! The game is not called "Cheaters Empire" ;-) So is so bad that we want to play in a honest fairplaying environment, and that cheaters has to bee kicked out ?

Bragging rights.. ?? Not everyone is conserned about rankings !! For my own perspective is a lot to do with GvG. And its impossible to win against cheaters in GvG. So there is only 2 ways to deal with cheaters in GvG. 1. is you can report them.. and raise your voice, like i did here ;-) Or 2. leave the game, since a crutial part of the game for me is GvG !!

So i really hope Inno Games is doing something, before i will be the next to quit FoE !!!

And lastly.. About the player who has been banned for only 5 days !! and taken some levels in his Arc.. What is the damage for his city ??
NOTHING !!! and he keeps on playing. WHAT A DISGRACE !!!!!!! Is that really the message Inno Games wants to send to our community ??

Thats has to be changed Inno !!! If you want to take us honest fairplaying players serious, then kick the cheating player for ever !!!

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
So there is only 2 ways to deal with cheaters in GvG. 1. is you can report them.. and raise your voice, like i did here ;-) Or 2. leave the game, since a crutial part of the game for me is GvG !!
3. Remove all GvG consequences from rankings.
So those on the phone could fight on equal terms in the general classification as well as in the PvP towers. And that would make it pointless to cheat instead of fighting windmills.

Townjest

Farmer
Are you kidding me tonight in GvG !!!! All day as usually no lagging, no problems all is normal.. Then to GvG, no problems on sectors at all, except KYPSIAPXOI's... the game froze 2 times and then restarted the game.. and crazy lagging in the battles.. Restarted the PC and same problem with KYPSIAPXOI's sectors... All at the same time KYPSIAPXOI is just fighting crazy...

Inno games do something or you loose a lot of players !!!!!

Nessie

Baronet
Are you kidding me tonight in GvG !!!! All day as usually no lagging, no problems all is normal.. Then to GvG, no problems on sectors at all, except KYPSIAPXOI's... the game froze 2 times and then restarted the game.. and crazy lagging in the battles.. Restarted the PC and same problem with KYPSIAPXOI's sectors... All at the same time KYPSIAPXOI is just fighting crazy...

InnoGames, you'll probably delete this post but I got a copy and will spread it!!!

-Alin-

Emperor

Isn't something new, believe me.

Thunderdome

Emperor
They probably will @Nessie.

We got that guild on our GE tourney for the moment. We're still having fun with others in our GBg as competition is much fierce.

jovada

Regent
Face it support/innogames they are working with the manuel "50 shades of grey" and that is on every server so.
Over the years they never took any action against scripts or bots (except if there is a bot that gives you diamonds they will react and ban you permanently hahaha)
A couple of years ago i reported several times the use of bots/scripts here on the beta , i even received answer from support that there was clearly something not correct, but nothing has been done , i later found out that one of the cheaters was a CM on a foreign forum.

Last edited:

Ushinator

Farmer

The same happened to me yesterday...
They crash the server with so many bots, lol

Nessie

Baronet
4 pages mostly similar experiences/opinions of players. How come the admins don't have an opinion on this?!

Many players report to support on a daily basis that bots/scripts are being used in GvG and provide support with tools to investigate (videos are just one example). Why are these players brushed off with more or less (usually less) comprehensible arguments?

If players violate the game rules set by InnoGames and the admins do NOTHING about it - what can we conclude from that?

4 pages mostly similar experiences/opinions of players. How come the admins don't have an opinion on this?!
Perhaps not in this thread but the Admins have stated INNO's position on more than one occasion.

Many players report to support on a daily basis that bots/scripts are being used in GvG and provide support with tools to investigate (videos are just one example). Why are these players brushed off with more or less (usually less) comprehensible arguments?
I may have missed it but I don't think anyone contributing to this thread claimed to have submitted a report to Support recently. It is nearly always some other dude filing the reports.

If players violate the game rules set by InnoGames and the admins do NOTHING about it - what can we conclude from that?
Correct me if I am wrong but it's not the Admins' job to address matters of alleged cheating. Regardless, in this thread and others, players have confirmed that INNO has punished cheaters. Perhaps the punishment is not often enough, or severe enough, for your liking but INNO has taken steps to curtail cheating when they find it.

Nessie

Baronet
just signed in just to post this Pericles? 3 fights, 533 points at 6/15 2.32 pm... I find that very VERY strange...

Thunderdome

Emperor
If you are referring to my Beta town, what does it have to do with this topic? With only 3 fights in you can be sure that I'm not botting. LOL
There's always that possibility that it might be an alt.

Some people are daft in creating low leveled alt accounts just because they are too cowardly to speak from their real one. I am not saying that you're an alt, mate. I am just stating the obvious from what I had seen in the past and the things people do. You just might be strolling in at 533 (which is just barely getting the town off from first gear).

blueskydwg

Steward
Bragging rights.. ?? Not everyone is conserned about rankings !! For my own perspective is a lot to do with GvG. And its impossible to win against cheaters in GvG. So there is only 2 ways to deal with cheaters in GvG. 1. is you can report them.. and raise your voice, like i did here ;-) Or 2. leave the game, since a crutial part of the game for me is GvG !!
I agree with you regarding GvG. I don't use that part of the game that much (anymore) - but the other day in Beta I was helping my guildmates - and the guild we were up against either had 100 plus members hitting at the same time, or they had a couple super humans working the controls. It just wasn't fun at all and so I've decided no more GvG for me.

Vartog

Merchant
Life isn't always fair. Someone is always going to figure out a way to skirt around any system. Heck, Governments cannot stop hackers and such. All we honest players can do is play fair and take pride that we do not have to cheat to do well in the game!

There's always that possibility that it might be an alt.

Some people are daft in creating low leveled alt accounts just because they are too cowardly to speak from their real one. I am not saying that you're an alt, mate. I am just stating the obvious from what I had seen in the past and the things people do. You just might be strolling in at 533 (which is just barely getting the town off from first gear).
OK, I'll bite. What would a "daft" player gain from having an alt with little, to no, activity? Certainly, can't be pushing much with only 533 points.

Occam's Razor - the simplest solution is generally the correct one. In this case, the reason for my Beta town is simple. INNO requires players to establish a town in Beta before creating a Beta Forum account. I started the town but have no intention of developing it.

It's like I've been saying for a long time. Some players see honest activity but conclude that it's cheating. BTW, my main city, under my same name, is on US19.

Townjest

Farmer
Enough is enough !!!!

Now Inno and first YOU Juber !! are going to do something or else i will spam Facebook with the truth about how Inno is running this game !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.