• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion The future for FoE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Townjest

Farmer
Now i have written to Inno Games, because this so called "mangament" is a joke !!!

i started to post on Facebook as well, and will continue until Inno games are doing something !!

NB Ironical im endning up beeing banned, just you wait and see !!!!

Thunderdome

Emperor
OK, I'll bite. What would a "daft" player gain from having an alt with little, to no, activity? Certainly, can't be pushing much with only 533 points.

Occam's Razor - the simplest solution is generally the correct one. In this case, the reason for my Beta town is simple. INNO requires players to establish a town in Beta before creating a Beta Forum account. I started the town but have no intention of developing it.

It's like I've been saying for a long time. Some players see honest activity but conclude that it's cheating. BTW, my main city, under my same name, is on US19.
Again, I am not saying you're an alt. I am just saying that I had seen my fair share of players that would resort to such in my lifetime of playing various online games; whether for the PC, mobile, and console. Before Inno made changes to GvG, players used to spam countless Spearfighters (the easiest to build and recruit) in the AA map, or so that I heard about. I haven't made the GvG scene until I was doing it for the cannon fodder for events (when I ran out of fights) before I slowed down a bit; and that was 2 months ago.

You know, I had always asked myself that very same question but had always think that it might be for some ill deed. I had given some examples for other games, but this one, I am thinking more like trolling and/or pushing (some would get up further than your 533) the main accounts. Since most guild related fights start at Iron Age, I am going to assume that most are just using alts to get ahead in progress of GBg or GvG so they can deprive a deserving guild that played fair from rewards. If an IA city can make their way to at least 20 attrition (I am just throwing that as an example) a day by fighting, imagine how many IA cities can flip a sector at once (since fighting in GBg is the same age; in GvG it's up to the age for the map participation). Myself, I can make to 40 attrition with just my lone hover tank (I think I got ripped off), 370+% (was 420 but had to put away a few buildings to build a few GBs I wanted), a bunch of rogues (they're hating me; I felt like they are plotting against me for the countless times I had sacrificed them in battles), and a few diamonds healing that tank.

And, yeah, I knew about the forum requiring a game account to link to. I was met with that same requirement since I am one that like to keep gaming affairs separate from the forum ones. But, it's their rule, so I have to follow it. Just wished the ones that are violating such would have followed as well, heh heh.

And, yeah, I knew about the forum requiring a game account to link to. I was met with that same requirement since I am one that like to keep gaming affairs separate from the forum ones. But, it's their rule, so I have to follow it. Just wished the ones that are violating such would have followed as well, heh heh.
You do realize that you can have as many alt accounts as you wish (up to physical limits), so long as none of them are on the same world as another of your accounts? I have done that, having a different account on the EN server and a third account on another server.

For the forum you can attach any of your accounts, but only one, so you have to choose which to use. It doesn't have to be your main account.

Thunderdome

Emperor
You do realize that you can have as many alt accounts as you wish (up to physical limits), so long as none of them are on the same world as another of your accounts? I have done that, having a different account on the EN server and a third account on another server.
In the case of such, I do. I have 2 worlds (US-1, US-2) under one and 2 worlds (US-24, US-26) under another. I had thought I had lost the login information for the one (a very long hiatus) that I just went and created another one to play in the later worlds of the server. It was until I came across a text file that had the information of the earlier one. Surprisingly enough, I was glad neither was touching each other in terms of worlds.

However, that may be short lived if Inno decides to go the way of other gaming designers and started to merge servers. Before that does happen, I will be making the decision to delete one of them so I won't be in the crosshairs.

Yekk

Regent
You don't know what you are talking about. Just because I don't play my Beta town doesn't mean that I "do not play the game". Heck, looking at your Beta city you shouldn't be dissing mine.
Your posts are always the same. You diss the poster. Here you admit you do not play GvG yet diss the players that do. That is not constructive or helpful.. It is designed to take away from a valid point...

Your posts are always the same. You diss the poster. Here you admit you do not play GvG yet diss the players that do.
Please re-read my posts then show me where I was disrespectful to any player of GvG, or any other player for that matter. There is a difference between "disagree" and "disrespect" that you do not seem to appreciate. I simply disagree that cheating exists to the extent that some on this thread have claimed.
That is not constructive or helpful.. It is designed to take away from a valid point...
....and exactly what was your point? The fact that I am not developing a Beta city in no way prevents me from participating in this Forum.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I have deleted some post, where a guild/player was accused of hacking/botting/scripting.
Please note, that we allow a general discussion about this topic, but accusations we do not. If you think, that someone is breaking the rules, report them to the support team. There we check every report.

Townjest

Farmer
I have deleted some post, where a guild/player was accused of hacking/botting/scripting.
Please note, that we allow a general discussion about this topic, but accusations we do not. If you think, that someone is breaking the rules, report them to the support team. There we check every report.
Great job !!! Now there is more cheaters on beta.....

WHY do Inno or you want beta and FoE in general to be for cheaters ?

Nessie

Baronet
pericles the lion no doubt a troll ordered from someone from InnoGames?

In any case, someone who feels important, but is not to be taken seriously

Nessie

Baronet
I have deleted some post, where a guild/player was accused of hacking/botting/scripting
I do not quite understand... you just delete those posts?! No checking?

I'm almost inclined to ask how was the all-inclusive in Greece, but of course I refrain from insinuating that someone from InnoGames could be corrupt :)

I don't know of any other game operator who allows fraud to the extent that InnoGames does. The use of bots has become inflationary

Last edited:

Reading back through your post history, you seem to be the forum troll. If you are as unhappy with the game as you've posted over the last couple of years, why are you still here? It's not like you ever post anything constructive, just complaint after complaint.

Not a troll, just a player that neither agrees with every word that you write nor seeks your approval.

Anyway, perhaps you could enlighten the group by telling us about your experiences with the Guild that Freki accused of cheating in an earlier post. After all, you were a member there for a year and a half. In my experience, in-game and in RL, those most offended by misdeeds are often the worst offenders.

Thunderdome

Emperor
How would anyone else know that you were sending PMs to him? Why would you think that someone is obligated to reply to a PM?
Okay, let's try this again, shall we (since you kind of missed it). You had stated that Juber had replied on post 89. I said, that the question was maybe for a private mail message (yes, I knew what the person meant when they were asking Juber on why he wasn't responding to mail messages), not something that was said in a forum post (which he had stated).

And... how in the hell I get mixed up in being the one sending PMs, anyways?

To answer your second question, for me, it's common courtesy to respond to a PM. Other folks on here would state that I do take the time in answering PMs that were sent to me. I figured if people were nice to send me something, I might return the favor. Do I expect others to reply to what I had sent? No... as I figured many go on through their day as they see fit. If you're not one of those that do not answer PMs then that's your right in doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.