• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

The Far Future Arctic Age

DeletedUser5149

btw is it allowed that the smarter people say the "name" of the next era (name like in filename ;))?
so the half smart people can replace the name of the current era "FutureEra" with the name of the next era ?

Or should that say...... "btw is it allowed that the faster people say the "name" of the next era (name like in filename ;))?
so the half fast people can replace the name of the current era "FutureEra" with the name of the next era ?"

NorMags

Baronet
Hmmm. I'm not friends with game designers but I know how to read files that contain information the average person would not understand.
Thats why they can't ban anyone for sharing information... they don't know where that information come's from...

DeletedUser5473

Thats why they can't ban anyone for sharing information... they don't know where that information come's from...
They know my source. InnoGames has advised me not to create a spoiler and there will be issues if I did. So I wont mention the tech details other than the name and estimated date.

DeletedUser5746

And when we get the next next new age and which name have it? :p:p

DeletedUser

We do not want to ban anyone. We were simply trying to prevent information being released before it was intended.

DeletedUser

We do not want to ban anyone. We were simply trying to prevent information being released before it was intended.
but the images are released when they are uploaded to the beta server

and a few players know how to get them and many don't know

and with not allowing to post those pictures you say only a few players are allowed to get that information
the information InnoGames released when uploading it to the beta server

so instead of banning players you should close that lack where those smart players get their information from

because it is the fault of InnoGames that those information is released, not of the players.
and normally the person who made the fault gets punished not someone else

:rolleyes:

...have the rules of this beta forum changed?
the rule of life has been changed
because in real life companies the person who leaks the information gets fired

DeletedUser4285

They know my source. InnoGames has advised me not to create a spoiler and there will be issues if I did. So I wont mention the tech details other than the name and estimated date.

Bluff bluff bluff :p

What are the units of FFAA?

DeletedUser5473

Obviously someone has, or is vibe2003 lying?
Maybe re-read Zaroks post. They don't want to ban players. Does not say they wont ban players. I have been asked not to post images by InnoGames and that's the way its staying for now at least.

DeletedUser

Are you talking about Guild Expedition and GvG Free For All? :D
There aren't any reference to FFAA in the code until now, except some function references :)

DeletedUser5473

Are you talking about Guild Expedition and GvG Free For All? :D
There aren't any reference to FFAA in the code until now, except some function references :)
World map has shown for ages an ice land up north. Artic is the northern ice caps.... Antarctic is the southern.
There is the reference to FFAA in the tech tree since the release to Future Era. These are enough for players to work out there is a new tech coming sooner or later. If you look up the tech image you can try and work out the techs. If you think about the possible themes outside the box you will know what to look forward too. If you use you cache and edit links you will see previous age buildings and can guess what the new ones could be. There is many ways to find out new information not just related to techs. As for me just handing links of images and details info I have to withhold passing that info.

DeletedUser5097

Like the image of the first tech: Arctic harvest? With the link of that
image, we are comming futher. And it's not a spoiler; everyboddy can
see the image in the tech. tree.:)