• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

The Far Future Arctic Age

DeletedUser5097

I think the far future will come before the bonus maps. Inno has make the indu era bonus map
before the progressive era. Much players has said they want more era's before bonusmaps. I think Inno
want first make a era, a bonus map, a new era again, a new bonus map, but the most players
doesn't like it. I think Inno will make first the final era before they make the bonusmaps. You can
get a great military benefit.
I think Inno know about the bonusmaps and they will make the bonusmaps. I think the next bonusmap
will come after the final era. At the end of this year. Maybe the progressive era bonusmap. I think for
tomorrow era you will hunt your foe how is escape after the conquest of the tomorrow era map. They
answer for the bonus maps: has some patience, the bonus maps will coming.

DeletedUser5149

I think the far future will come before the bonus maps. Inno has make the indu era bonus map
before the progressive era. Much players has said they want more era's before bonusmaps. I think Inno
want first make a era, a bonus map, a new era again, a new bonus map, but the most players
doesn't like it. I think Inno will make first the final era before they make the bonusmaps. You can
get a great military benefit.
I think Inno know about the bonusmaps and they will make the bonusmaps. I think the next bonusmap
will come after the final era. At the end of this year. Maybe the progressive era bonusmap. I think for
tomorrow era you will hunt your foe how is escape after the conquest of the tomorrow era map. They
answer for the bonus maps: has some patience, the bonus maps will coming.

Interesting post. But what I really wonder is if you think there will be some more bonus maps?

DeletedUser5097

Interesting post. But what I really wonder is if you think there will be some more bonus maps?
Yes I think it. The era's are big updates for the game, but afther the far future... I think there will comming
no new era's. Than the bonsumaps are the next great udates. I think so:

- Far future era
- Bonusmap Col. or Progressive era

- Bonusmap Modern era
- Bonusmap Postmodern era

- Bonusmap Contempory era
- Bonsamp Tomorrow

- Bonusmap The Future
- Bonusmap The far Future

I'm not sure about the years, but Inno has makes around the 2 era's/year. I think Inno will
make 2 bonusmaps/year. This is speculation, but it's in my opinnion the most logical choice
for FoE.

DeletedUser1279

I have finally finished the FE map (or have I?) but there are still a lot of areas, other than FFAA, still under clouds. What is with this?

DeletedUser2752

I have finally finished the FE map (or have I?) but there are still a lot of areas, other than FFAA, still under clouds. What is with this?
Probably bonus area for the FE like the previous ages.

Andi47

Overlord
Bonus eras? When can we expect them to be opened? 2019 for colonial era, when the highest era is already faaaaar future extragalactic era?

DeletedUser5097

Bonus eras? When can we expect them to be opened? 2019 for colonial era, when the highest era is already faaaaar future extragalactic era?
I think no bonus era's, only bonusmaps. It's possible, but I've we got bonus era's, than we will get
some bonusmaps of the bonus era's. Anny ways we get the bonusmaps, and I think the first bonusmap
will be comming at the end of this year.

No, I've you look to my speculations. Some messge above, look at this:
(...)
- Far future era
- Bonusmap Col. or Progressive era
(...)
I'm not sure about the years, but Inno has makes around the 2 era's/year. I think Inno will
make 2 bonusmaps/year. This is speculation, but it's in my opinnion the most logical choice
for FoE.
I think it will happens at the end of this year, not 3 years later. I think the bonusmaps will comming
I've the highest era is comming. I don't no or te bonusmap of Colonial era or the progressive era will
comes as the first one. We will see.
I'm not sure; the bonusmap of the industriale age was comming as one of the first bonusmaps, but the
bonusmap of the Eurly middle ages was comming eurly. Maybe the bonusmaps will comming faster, than
we think. We will see...

DeletedUser5216

Maybe Inno will do it like they have done it with the bonus era in middle ages. The annoucement there says that they would like to do something for the players in early eras.

But all just speculation and I'm curious to see what will be next.....

DeletedUser1279

Probably bonus area for the FE like the previous ages.

Not all of the cloud cover is over the FE map; there are other areas where I have completed the map for that age/era, but some still remains under clouds. Is it possible that there will be special quests, like with the Mountain Men from EMA, that will uncover these "wastelands?"

DeletedUser5097

Yes, I think it. On every current bonusmap are special missions. I think if the
other bonusmaps are comming, we can do the special missions. Maybe some
bonusmaps will give special rewards at the end of the mission. I hope it, but
I'm not sure or it will happens. We will see, what will happens.:)

DeletedUser4295

I will be interested to see how the production of goods will be implemented in the FFAA. Over the course of the five most recent eras, we have exhausted all the options for using existing deposits:

Modern Era: boosted by Bronze Age deposit, refine Colonial Age goods
Postmodern Era: boosted by Iron Age deposit, refine Industrial Age goods
Contemporary Era: boosted by Early Middle Age deposit, refine Progressive Era goods
Tomorrow Era: boosted by High Middle Age deposit, refine Modern Era goods
Future Era: boosted by Late Middle Age deposit, refine Postmodern Era goods

..... with the result that we now have control over three out of the five deposits for each of the first eight Ages.

In one of the Future Era side quests, there was a comment from Greva Darn about sending an expedition to the Arctic to research an exciting new material (or words to that effect). Does this mean that we will discover a new raw material in the FFAA? Perhaps some kind of "Universal Precursor" that can be refined into any of the FFAA Goods? (Or, indeed, into any of the goods from any Era?). In theory, this could mean that we only need one type of goods building in the FFAA, using just the one precursor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4379

from what I read on .en forum this age wont be an age like previous ones, it'll be a kind of new content
I'd bet FE era is the last era of the game as we know it now as usual
It will be exactly the same as previous eras.
They will release it to live servers with known bugs.
**wanna bet?**

DeletedUser4285

Contemporary Era: boosted by Early Middle Age deposit, refine Progressive Era goods

They are just gonna go by the same old boring style like they have done till now. Things were good for a while but then it all becomes boring cuz of the same old same old and so and so.

FFAA would probably be boosted by Bronze Age goods and require both Contemporary age goods and Bronze age goods. That would mean being stocked up on BA and CE goods. For someone that will run empty on them they would have to have BA, PE, CE and FFAA goods buildings producing away. This might be how FFAA will work for all we know.
If not then not sure how inno will make things work.

DeletedUser4295

Thinking about it - if they do go down the "Universal Precursor" route, I guess you would need two goods buildings in your city - one to make the precursor, and the other to refine the precursor. It would still be compatible with the existing arrangement concerning goods-giving Great Buildings.

DeletedUser4256

It will be exactly the same as previous eras.
They will release it to live servers with known bugs.
**wanna bet?**

...maybe LoL

anyway, where do you think they will place the theoretical FFAA GvG map? so there is currently no room in the GvG continental map

DeletedUser5450

I will be interested to see how the production of goods will be implemented in the FFAA. Over the course of the five most recent eras, we have exhausted all the options for using existing deposits:

..... with the result that we now have control over three out of the five deposits for each of the first eight Ages.

In one of the Future Era side quests, there was a comment from Greva Darn about sending an expedition to the Arctic to research an exciting new material (or words to that effect). Does this mean that we will discover a new raw material in the FFAA? Perhaps some kind of "Universal Precursor" that can be refined into any of the FFAA Goods? (Or, indeed, into any of the goods from any Era?). In theory, this could mean that we only need one type of goods building in the FFAA, using just the one precursor.

Interesting post.. I hadn't caught that comment from Greva Darn on the Future Era side side quests. I suppose we could still use Colonial Age deposits and Contemporary Era goods as raw materials for FFAA goods. It would be an interesting challenge to bring in another precursor as you are thinking.

I'd like to see on the FFAA an additional use for medals other than victory expansions. Maybe there could be a new type of military unit that uses medals for training.

DeletedUser6004

In the FFAA, Time Travel research powered by ages old Fusion Power will allow GvG to be waged during the Jurassic - velociraptors for light units, T-rex for heavy etc. Any human on the battlefield e.g. drummer or flag waver will be instantly eaten.