• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

The Far Future Arctic Age

DeletedUser3604

I'm very pleased that there will be another era after The Future. Would love this to be a post apocalyptic world where we are battling alien species :D

DeletedUser5268

White walkers anyone? Sounds like winter is coming :p FFAA goods: dragonglass and wassname steel lol

DeletedUser5097

Haha you will this one?
war-of-the-worlds3.jpg

Or this guys?:p
latest

DeletedUser6881

question:

where come the gvg map from this era?

From the current map Antarctica, Greenland and Iceland are missing from the current world map so I figure by the name, probably Antarctica. Also Peer says that there's a good bit of conent still coming after the next era. I'm betting after they finish the earth they will probably move on to the moon and possibly other planets.

DeletedUser4256

from what I read on .en forum this age wont be an age like previous ones, it'll be a kind of new content
I'd bet FE era is the last era of the game as we know it now as usual

DeletedUser6988

I'm betting after they finish the earth they will probably move on to the moon and possibly other planets.
There is always another possibility on earth
How about deep sea or a lost continent?

But after an Ice Age you can also go for reclaiming (shifted) continents

plenty of options, I think

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

And you can get new bonus maps. Oceans are the last places
last place on earth that we have not yet colonized.
They can also add special guest nations and additional cards .
With it you can go infinitely further.

DeletedUser

I have an idea for another era:
The Far Far Future Antarctic Age

:p

Lionhead

Baronet
from what I read on .en forum this age wont be an age like previous ones, it'll be a kind of new content
I'd bet FE era is the last era of the game as we know it now as usual

I posted this link in another thread a couple of weeks ago:

http://www.f2p.com/gc-2015-the-future-of-forge-of-empires/

I find the last paragraph very interesting. I´m not sure if Inno will come up with the full concept in time for FFAA though, but perhaps for the age/era to follow?

DeletedUser6709

Look on this at this point i can only imagine how far innogames will come with future?
According to Anno 2070 and Anno 2205 we have some suspicions about future will look like.
1st step was Ecology
2nd we will obtain technology to conquer sea or cold sectors
Or maybe Mankind exaggerating with the use of energy that will cause arctic age?
A good point will be a possibility to build Next city but only for buildings from arctic age - because it may depend on environment on the next map, or changing backgrounds to cold zone which prevents putting other buildings

DeletedUser6739

FFAA Hoth Anyone?

Time for At-At's for heavy troops, At-St's for fast troops, imperial snow troopers for light troops, Ion Cannon for ranged troops, and Orbital Star Destroyer bombardment for artillery troops. Great Buildings are shield generator (bonus is +4% city defense each level and permanent -50% orbital bombardment damage) and the second great building is At-At pilot training facility (bonuses are +4% attack each level and permanent bonus of if AtAt can survive first three turns then shield generator's effect is nullified for that battle)... I would seriously scream so loud if this actually happened.

DeletedUser4256

Time for At-At's for heavy troops, At-St's for fast troops, imperial snow troopers for light troops, Ion Cannon for ranged troops, and Orbital Star Destroyer bombardment for artillery troops. Great Buildings are shield generator (bonus is +4% city defense each level and permanent -50% orbital bombardment damage) and the second great building is At-At pilot training facility (bonuses are +4% attack each level and permanent bonus of if AtAt can survive first three turns then shield generator's effect is nullified for that battle)... I would seriously scream so loud if this actually happened.

...sounds like Star Wars episode V
I like it! ;)

DeletedUser5729

And you can get new bonus maps. Oceans are the last places
last place on earth that we have not yet colonized.
They can also add special guest nations and additional cards .
With it you can go infinitely further.
Hmmm... sounds like "Waterworld" to me. The movie sucked but I am sure Inno can turn the concept into a winner.

DeletedUser5097

Hmmm... sounds like "Waterworld" to me. The movie sucked but I am sure Inno can turn the concept into a winner.
Yeah, I can show some things what looks like nice. I don't know about ''whaterworld'', but I has see some project
for cities on the water/oceans. It's possible a future, the last frontier of Eurth...

city of mériens, a floating acedemy
762eae3e89304eac40eff52ee69ee47e.jpg

And a floating city
lilypad2.jpg

a410bba2973d14fc12eb75058a78826d.jpg
And much more. Like farms at sea and in the oceans.
ricardo-6.jpg
A complet world and civilization s on the oceans. In the Netherlands we has already some
floating houses in the cities. In the old canals, but that is in a country. Not on the ocean
but the technology is ready and real. We can colonize the oceans. I've the sea and the oceans
will destroy the land. We can build new cities on the oceans and on the seas and we can make
food on the seas and oceans by the farms on the sea and urban farms. It's all possible and a
realistic scenario for the future, but it likes Anno 2077.:p Maybe a idea after the arctic far
future, like a bonus era/age or bonus tech. three. A small idea, fresh water will be more
importent.
This is my vision of colonize the sea and the oceans.:) I hope you like it and I hope
Inno can make some thing with my vision about it. Maybe a new game or a bonus
tech. or a bonus era/age or what ever.:)

DeletedUser6516

Do you have news related the The Far Future Arctic Age ?

DeletedUser

We have no official information at this time. As soon as we do we will pass it on.