• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

The Far Future Arctic Age

DeletedUser5097

Haha sounds Horizon zero dawn. Robot dino's attacks people with high tech weapons. I think it
will not happens, but it's sounds interesting.
Greva saids about some special good. Maybe a exotic material. And we will fight fore it, or maybe
we need to sent expeditions to get it. Maybe in a special building. A expedition can not be plunder
and cost maybe a lot of goods and a lot of time. Maybe a week. It's a idea/suggestion.

DeletedUser4295

I suppose we could still use Colonial Age deposits and Contemporary Era goods as raw materials for FFAA goods.

That would be a shame, and would show a distinct lack of imagination on Inno's part. The problem with making FFAA goods in the way you propose is that it would reduce variety on the continent map (if there is to be a continent map for the FFAA ......). Up to now, for every Era, we have had to gain control of at least one raw material for goods production by winning a province on the map. We already have three deposits for each of the Eras from which unrefined goods are made, and it seems unlikely that we would be given a fourth .... Consequently, the continent map would be restricted to provinces giving the usual rewards of coins, supplies and expansions (and the occasional sector giving medals, goods and diamonds), with no provinces giving goods deposits.

DeletedUser6933

It is so nice to have another 35 minute questline as a new implement, but any news for the new age? Or any news about the GvG revolution? Or anything, if the FFAA will be the last age in the game?

Andi47

Overlord
...or any news about the cloudy white areas at the continent maps from colonial era to future era (with the exception of "America")?

DeletedUser5450

It is so nice to have another 35 minute questline as a new implement, but any news for the new age? Or any news about the GvG revolution? Or anything, if the FFAA will be the last age in the game?

In regards to your last question, in a recent episode of Innogames TV the developers did answer that FFAA will not be the last age in the game and that new content will continue to be released.

I have no news on the new age either but if you look at how long it typically takes for Inno to release a new age, they seem to be dragging their heels in releasing FFAA. The Future came about four months after Tomorrow Era, when they typically release ages about five months apart. Now it has been about five months since The Future was released, and still no word about Far Future Arctic Age. I would rather they release these ages five months apart as they have done fairly consistently.

The buildings probably will look very cool, but I'm more curious about what the new great buildings will offer :)

DeletedUser

Posting spoilers of content on an unreleased age means you gained that information from a method the community at large can't do, and bypassed our intended plans for releasing and announcing the information. You would have also accessed this information in a manner that is not allowed (and yes I know how the information is being accessed).
Also posting these things can often confuse the community as any information you gain before we release the age may be changed, omitted, or wrong.
While I appreciate everyone's interest in the new age coming, I would ask everyone to be patient and we will post information on this as soon as we can.
Thanks all,
ZD

Tanmay11

Regent
Posting spoilers of content on an unreleased age means you gained that information from a method the community at large can't do, and bypassed our intended plans for releasing and announcing the information. You would have also accessed this information in a manner that is not allowed (and yes I know how the information is being accessed).
Also posting these things can often confuse the community as any information you gain before we release the age may be changed, omitted, or wrong.
While I appreciate everyone's interest in the new age coming, I would ask everyone to be patient and we will post information on this as soon as we can.
Thanks all,
ZD
why do we even have this section of the forums then? i believe that was the sole reason it was created for community to see stuff before official announcements and at viewer's choice/risk. also this is beta so there are changes expected anyways before it hits live servers, so im not sure how it will confuse someone if they see images and stuff here?

NorMags

Baronet
Thanks all,
ZD
Yeah, it's not allowed to be friends with the game designers and get information from them... :confused:

DeletedUser5097

In regards to your last question, in a recent episode of Innogames TV the developers did answer that FFAA will not be the last age in the game and that new content will continue to be released.
That's sounds great. On wich Innogames tv episode did said a developper that the FFAA will not be the last game age? Sounds
interesting.

DeletedUser5473

That's sounds great. On wich Innogames tv episode did said a developper that the FFAA will not be the last game age? Sounds
interesting.
InnoGames TV - November Episode feat. Kindle Giveaway & Forge of Empires "Future Era"

1:00 Elvenar - Ancient Wonders [http://smarturl.it/Play-Elvenar]
3:34 Forge of Empires - The Future Era [http://smarturl.it/Forge_Of_Empires]
6:26 Forge of Empires - Next age after Future Era mentioned. No mention after FFAA thou.
7:03 Tribal Wars 2 - Balancing Update [http://smarturl.it/Tribal-Wars-2]
9:11 Grepolis - Halloween Event [http://smarturl.it/Play-Grepolis]
11:30 The West - Dia del los Muertos Event [http://smarturl.it/The-West]
13:00 Tribal Wars - New Quest System [http://smarturl.it/Tribal-Wars]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Posting spoilers of content on an unreleased age means you gained that information from a method the community at large can't do..
so it isn't allowed that smarter people share their information with lets say "stupid" people

me (as stupid one) would prefer that the smarter one share those information because for me it would be unfair that they keep those information

and the most funny thing about that is
if it would be method that everybody can use there would be no need to post the information in the forum
because everybody can simply use that method

and isn't that how the world works?
the people who knows how to get information tells the people who don't know how to get them

btw is it allowed that the smarter people say the "name" of the next era (name like in filename ;))?
so the half smart people can replace the name of the current era "FutureEra" with the name of the next era ?