• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

Kaidi

Farmer
That was interesting. I passed the goal post while landing on a chest and won two Sentinels at once. :)

CrashBoom

Legend
Gender equality ?
Why must there be a difference between the rewards of the grand queen and those of the grand king, when next to an unique building ?
It should be the same for both : 4 fp
In the end the result would be same, 8 fps when the king stands by the queen
sure and after that fighting will be removed

for a better world

:D

Lydia73

Merchant
How long does this event run?

Announcement says "The event will start on February 23rd and will run to March 15th."
But counter says still 10 Days 40 Minutes und there are 61 Quests (9 left without today)

That would be 16th March ???

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
pretty sure, the event duration was changed in a patch and the announcement still has the old date in it (@Juber)
originally, the last quest would have come up on the last day (giving only a couple hours to solve it) - and that is not too good...

Havik79

Baronet
It's funny looking over these comments, personally, I don't care if I only get a few dailies, what I want is something to be EXCITED for, and this event fails miserably at that, there is nothing to be excited about for those of us who are end game players.

The king and queen, no attack send it back, (well except like a crows nest).
The stage, less than 1.0 efficiency, so nope.
Orrery, 1.35 efficiency, which is good, the rest meh, and not worth putting in, mass self-aid, who cares, 30 minute supply meh, and 1ups, if you are one of us who moved up to SAV when it was released, and going to SAJM when it comes out it will have been about a year, even if you just go level 3 GE and most events you should have tons of 1ups and renos, personally from doing GE level 4, all events, daily challenges, HC SC FI TOR I have 48 1ups, 32 renos, and 3 diplomatic gifts which also have renos.

There isn't even anything decent in the daily reward for the event.

BritishBoy

Marquis
I thought there was an announcement that King and Queen were replaced with selection kits but right now I can see on my pc that it is not replaced. Was I dreaming?

Unforutnately I didn't have time to play the event much, so far, but I do like the atmospehre and the game play. Maybe the music could change according to the era seen on the board?

The prizes are designed beautifully but taking in consideration, that it's the 10th anniversary (I'm in my 7th years only) the stats could be better to much better and since there are players out there focusing on defending army, too, it would be nice to see some buildings that take in account the different strategies, meaning please add some/same (attack) boosts for the defending army, too.

However, thanks for the great work over the last 10 years, I still do enjoy playing Forge of Empires a lot! :)

CrashBoom

Legend
Today, we will make further balancing changes, this time to the Event Buildings.

• Golden Orrery:
    • We have removed the need to motivate it. It can also not be plundered.
    • We have exchanged the Mass Aid Fragments and replaced them with Large Attack Boost (20%) Fragments.
    • We have added Previous Era Goods to its production (5 on level 9 and 10 on level 10)
  • Stage of Ages:
    • We have decreased the amount of Forge Points from 5 to 4.
    • We have also removed the coin production completely.
Thank you again for providing all your feedback. If you want to give feedback on these changes, please do so here.
Golden Orrery:
no aid --> good
change of kit --> bad for me: I would prefer mass aid and don't need mass supply rush
goods --> ok

stage of ages
unnecessary nerf

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Seriously? You nerfed Stage of Ages? Why? May have tipped the event as a whole from probably-skip, to definitely-skip save for my baby world that still has space to waste on anything it can get.

Changes to Orrery are indifferent to me. Mass Aid had slight appeal initially, but math suggested I wouldn't get enough to care. Attack Boost Bottles I do not care.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
The changes to the Stage of Ages are warranted from a high age perspective, the building is really good there. My issue is that the attack scaling is really harsh, so in lower ages this makes the building even less appealing.

I'd consider the change from mass aid to attack boost fragments a nerf. The mass self aid kit sells for more in the Antiques Dealer. If it was a full attack boost item instead of fragments, then it would be better.

Havik79

Baronet
LOL, seriously this event is like some poor idiot trying to dunk the ball, missing the ball bounces back, hits him in the head then show how bounces back and smacks him in the nuts.
Should have just removed the mass self aid and left it, at least it would be more useful if it only was 2 different things instead of 3.

FMaxi

Merchant
It would be nice if the present box in the left bottom corner would sometimes also give a stage of ages not only king and queen selections. Plus, this is the first event where despite playing daily and finishing every quest you are not guaranteed a fully upgraded main building. :(