• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
There may be some reason I'm unaware of.. but, can we lose the "Buy x FP" quests? Only a small handfull of players will ever pay diamonds for them, and I don't see any challenge\skill what so ever in them..

thks
possible reasons:
- these quests restrict players from hording FP in the bar and then spending them in the event - the first buy quest will empty the bar, the following "spend quests" have to be done with "fresh" FP or "stored" FP
- these quests increase the FP buy value - at some point, the fp buy value (for coins) will be very high - buying by diamonds will always cost the same...

akiza18

Farmer
possible reasons:
- these quests restrict players from hording FP in the bar and then spending them in the event - the first buy quest will empty the bar, the following "spend quests" have to be done with "fresh" FP or "stored" FP
- these quests increase the FP buy value - at some point, the fp buy value (for coins) will be very high - buying by diamonds will always cost the same...

we should stop talking about a "too expensive FP"
there will never be a blockage for a very long time, I am at several million gold for 1 FP.. I can buy more than 19k

Now rather than complaining.. think about what goes wrong in your city if you run out of gold

Havik79

Baronet
Um, so I moved to SAV when they released it to live, so golden crops was useless to me, so how many fragments are needed for the 1up kit, supply, and mass?.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
we should stop talking about a "too expensive FP"
there will never be a blockage for a very long time, I am at several million gold for 1 FP.. I can buy more than 19k

Now rather than complaining.. think about what goes wrong in your city if you run out of gold
but that you can still buy so many fp is only a result of only beeing able to buy one fp at a time and nobody having the time to click all day... that will change soon or has already changed with the "buy 10" option

also, when you are camping in a low era, FP will get expensive (relative to your current production)!!! this gives an incentive to age up so you can buy FP again

PS: with my current daily production of 100 million coins I can currently only buy about 100FP daily - If I did that every day, the amount will decrease steadily

Havik79

Baronet
If Inno wanted to really do something for the 10th anniversary then why not give us some much needed QoL, like I just did my daily collection and my 3 crows nest with my BG gave me 100FP, how about getting rid of that stupid limit on collecting FP.

Owl II

Emperor
but that you can still buy so many fp is only a result of only beeing able to buy one fp at a time and nobody having the time to click all day... that will change soon or has already changed with the "buy 10" option

also, when you are camping in a low era, FP will get expensive (relative to your current production)!!! this gives an incentive to age up so you can buy FP again

PS: with my current daily production of 100 million coins I can currently only buy about 100FP daily - If I did that every day, the amount will decrease steadily
This is not something will force you to leave early age. But it's one of the few balanced things definitely. I collect 200 million from the city daily in Venus. 1 FP is worth 1 million now. But the accumulated 85 billion does not give me hope of ever spending my coins even if I can buy 10 at a time..

Last edited:

Ironrooster

Baronet
There may be some reason I'm unaware of.. but, can we lose the "Buy x FP" quests? Only a small handfull of players will ever pay diamonds for them, and I don't see any challenge\skill what so ever in them..

thks
For new cities in the Bronze Age, the gold cost can be a challenge. Even a new city that just started the Iron Age, the cost can be significant.

CrashBoom

Legend
For new cities in the Bronze Age, the gold cost can be a challenge.
really ?
1 FP = a few aid

:p

the players should only need to know following rule:
never ever buy FP except you have to for a quest ;)

because obviously players get in trouble when they always spend all coins they have for FP

like they get in trouble when advancing on the map as far as they can
and then complain because they can't do anything there because the progress on the map is 2 ages higher than the town

Last edited:

Ironrooster

Baronet
really ?
1 FP = a few aid

:p

the players should only need to know following rule:
never ever buy FP except you have to for a quest ;)

because obviously players get in trouble when they always spend all coins they have for FP

like the get in trouble when advancing on the map as far as they can
and then complain because the can't do anything there because the progress on the map is 2 ages higher than the town
Yes

In the Bronze Age you only get 20 coins per aid and you can only aid other players once a day. Residential coin production is low. When starting out, you're spending coins and supplies as fast as you get them on buildings, the tech tree, units, etc. Event Quests not only call for buying FP's, but also some call for just paying coins.

Even just buying FP's as quests call for them, the cost goes up quickly relative to income.

ArianX

Merchant
Had a yellow gift box looking incident I had never seen before. Clicked it and nothing. I wish I had screen shot it.
I got 3 pink boxes 1, 3 and 10 paper money, also got some red and yellow boxes, they gave 5 and 10 but the reward screen didnt show up for those (on the pink ones did)

Last edited:

Rosiemarrie

Steward
I've convinced my board should be showing EMA but is showing IA.

I've been around twice, I have won an upgrade for the main event building and a Rouge Hideout as grand prizes and it's now back to a building upgrade as the next prize. So that should be Bronze Age and Iron Age and I should now be on EMA.

Daego

Farmer
after update
pickup yellow, got 30 Paper but animation/info
pickup purple, got 10 Paper but animation/info

CrashBoom

Legend
really? the game is ****ing kidding
just got my 2nd grand king upgrade kit (no building)

but here is the real joke:
the field says:
joke.jpg

so how in the hell was it possible to get the Grand King upgrade ?

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
I've convinced my board should be showing EMA but is showing IA.

I've been around twice, I have won an upgrade for the main event building and a Rouge Hideout as grand prizes and it's now back to a building upgrade as the next prize. So that should be Bronze Age and Iron Age and I should now be on EMA.
You forget the first board is Stone Age, so going around twice means Iron Age should be correct.