• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

BritishBoy

Marquis
1. While stage of ages is quite nice building main prize looks a bit poor in terms of special pool of rewards. Fragments of mass motivation? Really? Like, F****NG REALLY? Also pool in not IMPROVED but simply INCREASED. So it is misleading description here too :)
2. So far I've done all rush Q's and first daily, spend all currency and dice gave 118 distances (each board is 32 distances, if you have "secret box" from previous event you'll need 11x32=352 distances to get full main prize). If amount of event paper money won't be increased I'm afraid I might not be able to get full main prize. Also from 118 distances I got only 1! Daily prize. That's 37% of total event currency. So current forecast is 3-4 dailies per whole 10th anniversary event? Inno became even more gridy that last year's halloween?

Ironrooster

Baronet
Earlier an incident gave me 20 paper money, but no window telling me.

Dice rolls seem very low. I'm getting mostly 1 and 3 so far. Of course this may just be my bad luck :rolleyes:

May i suggest another way of paying for the dice roll. Instead of 100 paper money for 1 roll you get 5 rolls for 200 or something similar?

on 17th day you have to collect 5 incidents but you had to collect 5 incidents around the 13th so there's too little time between collecting incidents.

Lastly collecting presents adds the paper money but doesn't show a windows saying i won anything.

6zeva9

Baronet
on 17th day you have to collect 5 incidents but you had to collect 5 incidents around the 13th so there's too little time between collecting incidents.

NOT Days (this is only day 2 of the Event) you mean Quests 14 & 18. The number at the bottom is the number of Quests completed, not the one you are doing. We do not get to Daily until 40 Quests are completed in this Event.

Pass Go

Squire
I'm not sure if this is a bug or what .... every time I get to the green arrow spot ( top left corner of the board) - even though the dice roll is high enough to go past it, the image stops where it shows the token sitting on the corner. I have to close the window and re-open it to continue and see where the token actually landed

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
1. While stage of ages is quite nice building main prize looks a bit poor in terms of special pool of rewards. Fragments of mass motivation? Really? Like, F****NG REALLY? Also pool in not IMPROVED but simply INCREASED. So it is misleading description here too :)
2. So far I've done all rush Q's and first daily, spend all currency and dice gave 118 distances (each board is 32 distances, if you have "secret box" from previous event you'll need 11x32=352 distances to get full main prize). If amount of event paper money won't be increased I'm afraid I might not be able to get full main prize. Also from 118 distances I got only 1! Daily prize. That's 37% of total event currency. So current forecast is 3-4 dailies per whole 10th anniversary event? Inno became even more gridy that last year's halloween?

Those mass motivation fragments actually had me a little interested ;) Until I did the math of how many buildings I'd need to be able to use one every 2nd day at least :p

Aerendil

Squire
I give you my general opinion early so you can still change something:
Its just a dice game, the only thing players can adjust is to set the golden dice. you get 6 from quests (every quest milestone ?) + some from the board when you use golden dice to get on the upper right corner (upper right corner is now +125 paper money after collecting, what happens next?) without spending diamonds.
This minigame is newer, but id prefer the older spring mini game. Dont rely on random numbers, give players the choice. Your random number generator doesnt produce random numbers
BORING

The main building is not worth a 10th birthday. Give ist some more FP and some extra goods

As i can see so far to reach the main price will be hard without spending diamonds.

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
You get the paper money, but the reward window is not showing up. The issue is being worked on already.

I just found an incident but i had 40 money left and after opening the incident still have 40 money.

What will happen after the changes tomorrow ?? I completed all the quests so far and spend all i have and reached early middle , do we receive some dice or money to compensate our loss or not ?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I just found an incident but i had 40 money left and after opening the incident still have 40 money.
I had a quick look and you had 30 and received 10 from that incident. :)
What will happen after the changes tomorrow ?? I completed all the quests so far and spend all i have and reached early middle , do we receive some dice or money to compensate our loss or not ?
What changes do you mean? For the decreased distance for the daily goal? This one does not really had a big influence yet, as it only has been one day. Also, if you used up all your event currency, you reached this goal, so no changes for you. :)

Dessire

Regent
The main building is not worth a 10th birthday. Give ist some more FP and some extra goods

- The bonuses of that building in the last age: 20 FPs, 30% of attack and defense for both armies, 100 random goods of your age, of your previous age and for your guild treasury + an extra bonus of 5% chance to receive 25 diamonds. why? because it would be a unic building for a unic moment in the life of an online game and you can only get one, even if you spend more diamonds.

LordVaderIII

Marquis
It doesn't seem like you get enough rolls for your paper money. They seem to be overpriced a bit.

Also, I like the game but why are there spaces on the board that give absolutely nothing (the numbered spaces)? It's kinda frustrating to land on one of those.

Why not just make the King and Queen a selection kit instead of either the base or the upgrade? It's hard enough to land on that spot anyway and it's aggravating to just get another base when you want the upgrade.

CrashBoom

Legend
- The bonuses of that building in the last age: 20 FPs, 30% of attack and defense for both armies, 100 random goods of your age, of your previous age and for your guild treasury + an extra bonus of 5% chance to receive 25 diamonds. why? because it would be a unic building for a unic moment in the life of an online game and you can only get one, even if you spend more diamonds.
yes but only if it would really be unique
= only be able to have it once forever

(like main settlement buildings)

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
There may be some reason I'm unaware of.. but, can we lose the "Buy x FP" quests? Only a small handfull of players will ever pay diamonds for them, and I don't see any challenge\skill what so ever in them..

thks

As opposed to all those other quest types that are also not any challenge/skill :p X productions, build this, build that, blah blah blah. There's no reason to limit the number of quest types even further to increase the monotony.