• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
that is not fair... if the pop up says king, there should be king inside... and not switch to queen last second...

in that case the pop-up should just say 25% for each of these
I think you missunderstood me. You get one of the 2 shown rewards. After you go forward, it can be ether a red or pink gift on that tile.

Retired Guy

Marquis
" In addition, the Stage of Ages can be won in the Daily Special, and will grant forge points, goods from the previous era, and an attack boost for your attacking army. "

The SoA has significant value, so having this as a daily special effectively cripples daily play.. won't players save all their currency for the day of the special, or the day they manage to switch to it??

CrashBoom

Legend
" In addition, the Stage of Ages can be won in the Daily Special, and will grant forge points, goods from the previous era, and an attack boost for your attacking army. "

The SoA has significant value, so having this as a daily special effectively cripples daily play.. won't players save all their currency for the day of the special, or the day they manage to switch to it??
actually that problem is in most events:
daily play in events is not very useful

for example:
you could go for the Calendar to fill it: or for a specific daily special

the events for daily play are very rare (like St. Patrick)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I appreciate the little gift box incidents.

I haven't really played the event because there's no mechanic that forces me to (unless there is).

The daily objective is the only thing that might inspire you to play before you find the prize on special you're looking for. If you believe you're going to have a hard time finishing the building, that might be desirable as it's worth an extra 40 money on average a day.

GateKeeper

Baronet
for those little gift boxes, no screen pops up.... but check your Cash prior to opening them.... mine are being added. But yes a pop up screen would be nice

GateKeeper

Baronet
King and Queen spec bldgs are very underwhelming. Set is 6x3 and for a 6x3 we get 8 FPs and 10 goods? The Airship at least gave us 20 goods, 9 FP, and guild goods, and that was a bad spec bldg from years ago. lets get that bumped up 10 FPs and 20 goods at least. or this is AD food.

The SoA spec bldg is an average 4x4, light on FP's, the Winter Spire is a 4x4 with 6 fps, 15 current goods, and that spec bldg was 4 years ago I think, yes I know WS has DB for DA, and SoA has AB for AA, but still need 1-2 more FPs on SoA, and 20 prior age goods.

Golden Orrery... I kind of like the new Random rewards, EXCEPT for the Mass Self Kits....replace that garbage with another "frag" type or maybe some 20% AB for AA items. Maybe introduce the Frags for Renovation kit.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Baronet
as for the board game, at least its something different event wise.

A few things, only 1 reason to ever choose "6" on the Golden dice (ran out of cash to roll White dice at the end of the event), just roll the White dice and take a shot you get a 6 from that.. than choose 1-5 on the golden dice, if you didn't get a 6 on the Golden Dice. "life hack"

What I don't like is the 50/50 option on the King or Queen prizes. They appear to switch daily, it would be nice if it was a rotation of the 4 pieces, not the 2 types of spec bldg with the 50/50 shot. I have 3 Kings upgrades but no base yet. Or just make the item 1 select able piece right, so remove the "bases" and make the "upgrade kit" have a base or upgrade kit option, or of course vise versa, which ever makes more sense. Honestly since the King and Queen buildings are underwhelming, I suppose it doesn't matter, but this is the 10th anniversary you might want to make it memberable in a good way!!

There is definite lulls in this event, once we speed through the quests, blow our cash, we will be down to 1 maybe 2 rolls a day. No sure what can be done about that though...I get it you want players to spend diamonds during that time, but nothing in this event is truly diamond worthy.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
A few things, only 1 reason to ever choose "6" on the Golden dice (ran out of cash to roll White dice at the end of the event), just roll the White dice and take a shot you get a 6 from that.. than choose 1-5 on the golden dice, if you didn't get a 6 on the Golden Dice. "life hack"

See, I'd view that as a waste of 100 paper money 5 times out of 6 :p When something i want is 6 away is exactly when I'd use a golden dice usually - other than to land on the golden dice itself specifically which is basically a free roll.

GateKeeper

Baronet
See, I'd view that as a waste of 100 paper money 5 times out of 6 :p When something i want is 6 away is exactly when I'd use a golden dice usually - other than to land on the golden dice itself specifically which is basically a free roll.
HA! good point on the free roll part. Money is tight for sure. I saw it as the Golden Dice are more rare to get though. But again, nothing really worth while on the prize board to worry about...so far.

CrashBoom

Legend
What I don't like is the 50/50 option on the King or Queen prizes. They appear to switch daily, it would be nice if it was a rotation of the 4 pieces, not the 2 types of spec bldg with the 50/50 shot. I have 3 Kings upgrades but no base yet. Or just make the item 1 select able piece right, so remove the "bases" and make the "upgrade kit" have a base or upgrade kit option, or of course vise versa, which ever makes more sense. Honestly since the King and Queen buildings are underwhelming, I suppose it doesn't matter, but this is the 10th anniversary you might want to make it memberable in a good way!!
yeah it sucks to have 3 upgrade kits only (me too, now)
change it to selection kit

and one BIG kit (all 4 options in it) would be the best option for the players

Tresco

Farmer
Do you expect many players to get the full upgrades on the Orrery, I'm struggling to see where all the paper money
will come from, atm including the last gimme quest line upgrade I have 6 the last 4 are going to cost approx 7000
money ( at an average of 3 a throw) and in total In can only see a possible 5000 in collections.

XIA*

Marquis
Has anyone else noticed that if you are close to the end of the board and you roll more than needed to pass the startline, the game nullifies your remaining steps and stay on Step 1? I had 1 step left, rolled 6 and I am still standing on the 1st step of the next era, instead of stepping 5 more as rolled. This is so unfair! 100 cash wasted.