• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

Nansoon

Farmer
Sorry to insist but what is the daily goal exactly ?
I got/reached it with now the message "come back tomorrow" when mouse over the chest.
But I don't see anything more in my inventory/anything more in general, and don't know if it is better to stop moving forward.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Sorry to insist but what is the daily goal exactly ?
I got/reached it with now the message "come back tomorrow" when mouse over the chest.
But I don't see anything more in my inventory/anything more in general, and don't know if it is better to stop moving forward.
If you see this text, you already reached the daily goal. You get ether the daily special, paper money or 10 Forge Points.

indian20

Steward
Am I completely off or will it be very difficult to receive the missing 6 Kits?

I have to go around 11 times. Each time I assume 1000 papermoney (first round confirmed that).

After the rush quests I had 2.800 papermoney. there are 20 days left with like 270 each day which equals 5400 papermonay + 1000 more. That makes a total of 9200 Papermoney were as I need 11000 to get all kits. Either there is another source of income or the incidents will have to hold ignificant amounts of papermony.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Am I completely off or will it be very difficult to receive the missing 6 Kits?

I have to go around 11 times. Each time I assume 1000 papermoney (first round confirmed that).

After the rush quests I had 2.800 papermoney. there are 20 days left with like 270 each day which equals 5400 papermonay + 1000 more. That makes a total of 9200 Papermoney were as I need 11000 to get all kits. Either there is another source of income or the incidents will have to hold ignificant amounts of papermony.

~40 a day for hitting the daily goal would be ~800 more paper money (40% of 100).

landing on golden die is worth at least 100 paper money - I'm not sure what the odds are on that - maybe like 1/4 trips around? Alternatively, given that you start with 1 golden die you could use that as a free roll every trip to make the rotation cheaper (use the golden die to make sure you hit the golden die).

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
You only get 1 "free" at the start of the game. Not once per map or once per day.
So using 1 gold dice to win another one sounds like not using them at all.

1 gold dice to win another is a free roll. Potentially a big free roll - and if you need to go around the board 11 times and currency is as tight as he implies, that might be the priority over trying to hit a special prize with it. On your final needed trip around the board you could spend your gold die twice to finally use it up; once more as a free roll, and then perhaps a 6 for more progress. In total you turn that 1 gold die into 12 rolls.

Amdira

Baronet
You only get 1 "free" at the start of the game. Not once per map or once per day.
So using 1 gold dice to win another one sounds like not using them at all.
You also get one every 10th quest (I did the 40 rush quests today and have 5 in total now)
Edit: got the first one for quest #6 and didn't makes notes after that - so maybe for quests #6, 16, 26, 36 and so on)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
In total I get an average of 790 paper money per trip around the board assuming you use a golden die to leap to the golden die each trip around as soon as you're in range.

Methodology: Setup a spreadsheet with a probabilistic distribution for a rotation starting on the golden die square each time. once it reaches the 26th+ square by rolling paper dice, it ends the rotation (by using a golden die to hit the golden die again) - and therefore starts on the golden die square again. This means up to 26 rolls need to be counted (1 26 times in a row - ouch!) .

The resulting distribution:
Paper Rolls​
Likelihood​
5​
1.62%​
6​
12.84%​
7​
26.96%​
8​
28.04%​
9​
18.26%​
10​
8.38%​
11​
2.90%​
12​
0.79%​
13​
0.17%​
14​
0.03%​

All other numbers of rolls for a circuit < 0.005%.

Value of your free golden die on a trip (avg 4.3):

Golden Die Value​
6​
28.57%​
5​
23.81%​
4​
19.05%​
3​
14.28%​
2​
9.52%​
1​
4.76%​

Conclusion: I think the total paper money if as calculated by indian20 earlier should be more than sufficient to hit 11 rotations and a completed grand prize without the surprise box if prioritizing distance (especially if adding in a few extra 6s from the extra golden dice amdira mentions).

(Edit: 13 rotations i think without a surprise box is the number, and should still make that... but it's tighter - those golden dice will be more important distancewise)

Last edited:

sirblu

Baronet
Board jams - turn lost 2022-02-23_11-57-26.jpg
Board Jams when going around to the new Age. I was on the last space, the supplies speace when I rolled a six. My piece only moved 1 space to the start and the Bronze age logo came up - I lost the other 5 moves and the board jammed making me log out of it rather then le

Lydia73

Merchant

I'm not getting how you're calculating - 2800 PaperMoney after the Rushquests with 50 Paper per Quest (and not all give paper, some give golden dice) that can't be 2800
Someone wrote about 6 x golden dice - so 36 rush quest with 50 paper money makes 1800
270 each day? I guess 120 login and 150 daily quest - so 21 Daily Quest and 22 Logins => 5790
and 1000 more? where from?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I'm not getting how you're calculating - 2800 PaperMoney after the Rushquests with 50 Paper per Quest (and not all give paper, some give golden dice) that can't be 2800
Someone wrote about 6 x golden dice - so 36 rush quest with 50 paper money makes 1800
270 each day? I guess 120 login and 150 daily quest - so 21 Daily Quest and 22 Logins => 5790
and 1000 more? where from?

There's milestones for 500 and 1000 (that's his 1000 more to come after rushes and 500 towards his currency so far). There's also probably a bit of money at the start, though I didn't notice how much - so that might be part of the gap between your 1800 and his 2800.

Goldra

Marquis
As other events, the buildings of this events need a improvement.
Golden orrery is a little better than olimpic tresuary. Need a little bit mor of fp and def.
Grand King should boost defensive troops in atk and def.
Gran Queen should boost ofensive troops in atk and def.
Stage of ages its like colossus. Needs minimum 8pf.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Paper money broken out to sources (with ? marks for numbers I didn't note personally and am thus going off what someone else said):

Start = 200? (derived from other things I've done, but seems like a pretty normal start number)
Rush Quests: 40 ; but 4 are golden dice - 36 * 50 = 1800
Daily Login = 22 * 120? = 2640
Daily Quest = 21 * 150? = 3150
Milestones = 500 + 1000 = 1500
Total = 9290 paper money.

If some of the dailies are also golden dice I'd consider that a positive even though it lowers the paper money. An extra golden dice = 6 is worth about 1.7 rolls = 170 paper money > 150.

Quoras

Merchant
I kinda like this event because it is new approach but the buildings dont overwhelm me. The Orrey is quite nice and a lot better than ot.
But I think it would have been a pretty cool idea to do something with the number ten... Like how about a special new legendary building or a regular Eventbuilding with size 10x10, but the new Queen and King are just straight up bad - in comparison to Statue of Honor and the elephant..
The 4x4 Building is really good considering it has no upgrades and is close as good/even better than a koloss