• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
at least in the late eras, it gives as much attack as 1.5 wheat fields - that is 9 squares... leaves 7 squares for 15 previous goods and 5 fp - that sounds quite decent - might even consider it high tier - especially as it does not need any upgrades at all

I've got it at ~1.56 efficiency in Venus if you want everything it does. Which is only a little worse than fall fields if you're favoring a balanced approach. But fall fields is primarily favored by those liking a targeted approach - and it's significantly behind either the best FP or best attack fields layouts for people who favor targeting one particular stat (especially in not-SAV targeting attack)

Its competition for the balanced approach is significantly ahead of it as well - Eagle Reserve, Wolf House, Great Wheel, Pirate Hideout, Governor's Villa - all way ahead (ranging from ~1.88 to ~2.26). And at least a half dozen more that are also significantly ahead but not by quite as much.

The one way it shines is that it's potentially cheap to get a lot of - if specials aren't too hard to come by in this event.

trayk

Steward
Juber, how about an answer on this? " is this event replacing the Spring event (since Sushuin bldg is involved as reward)? Or will we still see the Spring Event at a later time? "

Also:
The Stage of Ages is listed as a 4x4 and no set bonus. so the listed bonuses are fixed for a single building?
1645600680474.png Is this correct as well?

Havik79

Baronet
So lets see, we have 4x6 Olympic Treasury with 10 levels 28%DA in SAV, Fiore Village, 4x6 10 levels 34% DA in SAV, and now 4x5 10 levels 27%DA in SAV, original.

, as well as a random reward (with a further improved reward pool)!

Which would be what exactly.

6zeva9

Baronet
I would hate to think that the Grand King, Grand Queen & Stage of Ages were based on the Royal Garden Set only with each element, 1 square larger in both directions.
If they are all one set then they should be grouped together in the announcement as they are, if not the part that is NOT part of the set needs to be on a different line and clearly marked as an individual building.

AGranolaBar

Squire
" you will have the opportunity to earn avatars from past events "
music to my ears. i've always wanted that xmas snowman

CrashBoom

Legend
So lets see, we have 4x6 Olympic Treasury with 10 levels 28%DA in SAV, Fiore Village, 4x6 10 levels 34% DA in SAV, and now 4x5 10 levels 27%DA in SAV, original.

, as well as a random reward (with a further improved reward pool)!

Which would be what exactly.
45% 10 fragments 30m mass supply rush
35% 4 fragments mass self-aid kit
20% 3 fragments one up kit

Emberguard

Emperor
Ok that's really cool that it's multiples of something, but not sure how I feel about it being those particular items. Even more so given they're all fragments.

unknown.png

Think it'd be more interesting if it were 6-hr or instant finish supply rush

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I think those items are quite nice. The supply rush kits will be nice for rushing event quests, one up kits will allow you to age up buildings more often, and the mass self aid you can either use if you need to, or you can sell it to the AD, it sells for a decent amount.

Nothing super amazing for sure, but in addition to the boost/fps I think it's alright :)

CrashBoom

Legend
How does the daily goal work?
Hit the flag field exactly or just pass it?
announcement:
Yet, that is not the only space you should pay attention to! There are also Daily Goal spaces, which will grant you percentage chances of additional rewards (including a 15% to receive Daily Specials)! Try to land on these when you can!

hit them

Havik79

Baronet
Fragments of, YAY just what no one wanted, for a 10 year anniversary I would have thought it would be something better.

punita

Squire
For the daily chest, this flag type of thing will appear at a random block and if you land on it, you will get the chest
Screenshot (277).jpg

the blue mark will come at any random place like red marks marked

CrashBoom

Legend
why does the Grand King (Queen) field giving random: building or upgrade kit ?

I hit it and got the upgrade kit. only useful if I get the building later
but with bad luck I could get another upgrade kit

so in my oppinion the prize should be changed into a selection kit where I can choose if I want the building or the upgrade

6zeva9

Baronet
If the timer is correct it looks like we will only get 10:30 to complete the final Daily Quest if we catch it at midnight.