• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Ironrooster

Baronet
So I finished the quest. The final quest had 2 parts.

One part was a choice between 2 goods of paying one. That was fine.

The other part was a battle or collecting 2000 Tavern Silver. Collecting 2000 Tavern Silver on the last day is a poor choice because it largely depends on others sitting in your Tavern in a limited time frame. Instead of collecting silver have a negotiation mini game.

Retired Guy

Marquis
I gave in and bought the Treasure Map for the Cartographer.. I have drank the Kool-Aid.. With the Keymaster, Cartographer House, Ted's Chocolate, ArchDruid. .. I've added fragment assembly to the daily routine.. or assimilated into fragmentation.. BUT I want the Tree of Silence back !

So many of Inno's changes have persuaded me that my last day in the game is rapidly approaching. At the very least, I feel very little interest in continuing with Beta. This led me to ask myself, "What am I saving all these diamonds for?"

So, I decided to buy the extra keys to finish the Calendar because ... why not?

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but I found the lack of polish in the Calendar Chest tooltip to be disappointing but not surprising.

.Clip0001.jpg

CDmark

Baronet
Event results - no diamonds spent
Full Gov Villa or Pirates Hideout - 9 epic kits
6 Py-R8s
4 Hidden Goods
5 Paradise Rose
1 Buccaneers Bay - which makes 3 fragments of 300% A-attacking potion (25%) or 300% D-attacking potion (25%) or 4 fragments of Buccaneers hideout selection kit (50%). Kit is Py-R8, Hidden Goods or Paradise Rose.

So, being newer in beta, IA, I cashed in really good. The 6 PY-R8s make ballista which are very handy in IA. Other ages the ranged unit is trash, like CE, but those 6 will act like a mini-traz for a specific unit I use regularly to battle. I can see an HMA player with no Traz liking too, Trebs bomb away.

I like the Hidden Goods, 5 goods (3 current/2 previous), 1 FP, 1% D-attacking, and A-attack potion fragments, 100% and 200%, 15 needed to fill the bottle. One tile, no road, this reward is great for IA. Not bad for other ages too.

Paradise Rose I got because I had no choice, it is ok, basically potions. The 1% A-defending doesn't do much for me and I would say for most others too, tact towers are better if one is thinking blue side A/D, esp L2 tact.

24 daily specials were hit so in the lucky scale, I would say very lucky.

The calendar I just did DC and a couple via the tiles, I ended up with 16/32. SO, 16 short = 6400 diamonds if this were my live player. I think I skipped at least 1 key which was a "show 2".

The changes that were made were good, leaving out the calendar discussion in previous posts. One thing that would be nice, STOP THAT TREASURE MAP POP UP every time we get shuffle. He looks like Ebenezer Scrooge dressed up for the town's summer event, the Pirate Masquerade Ball, music by DJ Shifty Shuffle and the Show 2 Dancers.

Last edited:
Well, now I have a dilemma.... Trading Post lvl 9 produces Buccaneers Bay :fragment: (golden upgrade) and Buccaneers Bay no longer. Since I ended up at 440 and collected 157 / 150 :fragment: of golden upgrade along the way, now I don't know whether to keep Trading Post to produce those :fragment: or do the upgrade.
Besides, I don't see in the description of the Trading Post whether there is a limit to the production of :fragment: - and I assume there is - or maybe not after all.
:rolleyes:o_O

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
With 2 sub golden level buildings you can use BG to get both slightly faster at the golden level. Since they're producing together they'll be in default both at the golden lvl after app. 150 days. Assuming you haven't collected fragments of the golden upgrade during the event. The benefit of not upgrading 1 of the 2, is that with BG you have daily 2 chances to gain either an additional fragment or 2 additional fragments. Which will cut down in the time needed to getting both at their lvl. At least personally I feel 2x a chance for speeding up the process vs 1x daily chance to speed up is better.

With 2 sub golden level buildings you can use BG to get both slightly faster at the golden level. Since they're producing together they'll be in default both at the golden lvl after app. 150 days. Assuming you haven't collected fragments of the golden upgrade during the event. The benefit of not upgrading 1 of the 2, is that with BG you have daily 2 chances to gain either an additional fragment or 2 additional fragments. Which will cut down in the time needed to getting both at their lvl. At least personally I feel 2x a chance for speeding up the process vs 1x daily chance to speed up is better.
I have 1 Trading Post level 9 (+3 upgrades and 2x level 1 in storage) and I have 157 of 150 needed fragments of golden upgrade, which means I could upgrade my TP to golden (BB) right away. I'm just wondering if there is a limit of :fragment: produced by TP9 and if not, will it ever be useful for anything.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I have 1 Trading Post level 9 (+3 upgrades and 2x level 1 in storage) and I have 157 of 150 needed fragments of golden upgrade, which means I could upgrade my TP to golden (BB) right away. I'm just wondering if there is a limit of :fragment: produced by TP9 and if not, will it ever be useful for anything.
It's unlimited as far I can tell. I have a sub golden lvl building and almost enough fragments for 2 golden kits. It's still producing fragments. Since it's basically embedded in its production, much like any other ordinary production there's virtually no limit on the fragments for golden upgrades it can produce. Only time is the limiting factor. Similar to how last year's chocolate factories producing fragments for buildings, there's virtually no limit to the number of fragments it can produce, only time is the limiting factor.
Though the only potential benefits keeping a building sub golden level for the production of golden upgrades are:
(inefficient) AD coins
Stockpiling golden upgrades so, you can instantly upgrade additional sub golden buildings of the same building whenever you got additional buildings

Retired Guy

Marquis
All in all, the final version is almost acceptable.. there been better events and worse.. I suggest you trade the calender in for rum stored in the hold, and you accumulate keys to go down and get a bottle.. Max of 24 bottles, and a key fragment on EVERY map... Roughly the same mechanics, but better themed ....

Stockpiling golden upgrades so, you can instantly upgrade additional sub golden buildings of the same building whenever you got additional buildings
That's what I've been thinking about, but... Is it worth it?
My earlier question was of the rhetorical kind. Waiting almost 6 months for the next gold upgrade, not knowing if they will be available and when, while depriving yourself of BB benefits does not seem like a good idea.
but then: maybe you also get a golden upgrade there

without a Cartographer House which produce regular upgrades it doesn't make sense to create more golden fragments
Exactly!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, that's what I intended! :happiness:

Kronan

Viceroy
Well, now I have a dilemma.... Trading Post lvl 9 produces Buccaneers Bay :fragment: (golden upgrade) and Buccaneers Bay no longer. Since I ended up at 440 and collected 157 / 150 :fragment: of golden upgrade along the way, now I don't know whether to keep Trading Post to produce those :fragment: or do the upgrade.
Besides, I don't see in the description of the Trading Post whether there is a limit to the production of :fragment: - and I assume there is - or maybe not after all.
:rolleyes:o_O

Same. 157/150, so I converted my TP --> BB. Waiting for an Inno suggestion, or community answer on how or what to do with those remaining 7, and/or how to turn them into something and in what timeframe.

Currently the overage is dead-ended (much like the TREE of SILENCE frags many of us still have...)

My guess is that we put them to sleep (not kill them...) and wait for next year's EPIC kits or Auction Dealer, or even another event...to get more TRADING POST upgrade kits for pathway to BB # 2.

Same. 157/150. Waiting for an Inno suggestion, or community answer on how or what to do with those remaining 7, and/or how to turn them into something and in what timeframe.
Keeping 143 days TP9 instead of upgrading to finally get +1 golden upgrade, and hoping for:
next year's EPIC kits or Auction Dealer, or even another event...to get more TRADING POST upgrade kits for pathway to BB # 2.

Fragments...
gallery_6715_90_10632.jpg

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Guys, please report potential issues in the Bug Section and not here. I might miss some for a longer time and they don't get fixed in time (like the issue with the last daily quest only being available for a couple hours).

Finkadel

Marquis
Might sound crazy, but what if, hear me out, this was done based on player feedback as many said, only 2 tiles per day is boring? They increased it to 5.5 tiles per day.

It waa never said that only minor adjustments are done. So why do you expect minor ones only?
Because major improvements means someone isn't doing their job...? Then why Inno keeps paying for such a lame doing...? Might seem crazy, but the players pay for that, you know?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
That's what I've been thinking about, but... Is it worth it?
My earlier question was of the rhetorical kind. Waiting almost 6 months for the next gold upgrade, not knowing if they will be available and when, while depriving yourself of BB benefits does not seem like a good idea.
I think it's hard to tell and boils down to personal preferences. Do you prefer to get now the big yields of a golden lvl building or prefer to push through the long wait now and maybe get next year an additional sub golden lvl and using a golden upgrade straight away.