• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Did anyone ever happen to put together a list of what's available through Treasure Maps? I'm not hopeful since it costs diamonds (and I doubt any forum regulars really use them), but I'm wondering if anything appealing aside from the Cartographer's House can show up there.
They have been adjusted after the event ended here, so it is difficult to say if they are worth it or not for someone :)

Bosun

Farmer
Why were the buccaneers gold kit fragments from the trading post lvl9 changed???

After 150 days I was guaranted to get the upgrade, now it's based on a 50% chance???

150 days turns into 300? A year? Are you kidding me?

Edit: ok I saw i'ts only 100 fragments now but still.......

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Why were the buccaneers gold kit fragments from the trading post lvl9 changed???

After 150 days I was guaranted to get the upgrade, now it's based on a 50% chance???

150 days turns into 300? A year? Are you you kidding me?
You still get 1 Buccaneers Bay Upgrade Kit :fragment: every day. You also have a chance to receive Buccaneers Hideouts Selection Kit :fragment:s, which includes the 3 1x1 buildings.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Did anyone ever happen to put together a list of what's available through Treasure Maps? I'm not hopeful since it costs diamonds (and I doubt any forum regulars really use them), but I'm wondering if anything appealing aside from the Cartographer's House can show up there.
Here's what the list was prior to the change (in no particular order):
1684813951211.png

Astrid

Baronet
I might be a bit lost here... but what did they release on live servers ? Shouldn't we get 25 doubloons per completed quest ? At the moment only 10 are awarded.

CrashBoom

Legend
no daily connections... 25 doubloons
main quests 10
daily quests 30
you are right:
rush quests didn't get buffed

Ya now gain more Doubloons. The pirates gained more and increased the amount from Daily Quests from 10 to 30 and from the free daily reward from 10 to 25! Of course they did not forget what ya already achieved, so they will bring ya the missing ones too! Go get looking under the tiles even more.

Astrid

Baronet
you are right:
rush quests didn't get buffed

Ok, that makes sense now. Hopefully everything is fine.

Norde

Merchant
Something is broken with milestones.
I completed 16th quest > milestone poped up, and it gave 30 fragments for buccaneers bay upgrade kit
then it didn't disappered, but the button turned grey. > refreshed the game > still there, but can't collect again, just turning gray.
I completed the next quest (17th), now I could collect the trading post upgrade kit (but event window showed that it is buccaneers bay upgrade kit)
AND still didn't disappered, now it says "I completed 34 quests" and want go give me another milestone, but can't collect it, just turning gray, even if I completed the 18th quest.

In my other city, I completed 17th quest, gave me the milestone (correct), but didn't disappered, and now gave me the 30 fragments milestone, then the 34q milestone stucked on event window.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Anyone else getting goofy/random dailies? I've gotten a clown circus Sel. Kit as daily and when swapped the spring garden showed up. That are quite odd dailies for a pirate... Halloween is still miles away and spring is also long ago. Odd filler selection for pirates of the summer.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Anyone else getting goofy/random dailies? I've gotten a clown circus Sel. Kit as daily and when swapped the spring garden showed up. That are quite odd dailies for a pirate... Halloween is still miles away and spring is also long ago. Odd filler selection for pirates of the summer.
The pirates got around a lot. They plundered nice gardens and the magnificent horror circus, just for you to build one yourself!