• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2023

1 - Finish goods production
2 - 10 pf
3 - 2 blueprints
4 - 1 secret agent (Rogue)
5 - 20 goods
6 - 100% supply boost
7 - 30 min supply rush
8 - 2 blueprints
9 - Gigantic Medals
10 - boost crate
11 - 100 Goods
12 - champion
13 - 10 fps
14 - 1 hour Coin Rush
15 - 100% supply boost
16 - 2 blueprints
17 - boost crate
18 - 10 pf
19 - 20 goods
20 - rogue
21 - 100% supply boost
22- Self-aid kit
23- Gigantic Medals
24- 2 random blueprints
25- 30 min mass supply rush
26- 100% supply boost
27- champion
28 - 10fp
29 - boost crate
30 - 100 goods
31 - self-aid kit

All Free Now

Marquis
2 - 10 pf
3 - 2 blueprints
4 - 1 secret agent (Rogue)
5 - 20 goods
6 - 100% supply boost
7 - 30 min supply rush
8 - 2 blueprints
9 - Gigantic Medals
10 - boost crate
11 - 100 Goods
12 - champion
13 - 10 fps
14 - 1 hour Coin Rush
15 - 100% supply boost
16 - 2 blueprints
17 - boost crate
18 - 10 pf
19 - 20 goods
20 - rogue
21 - 100% supply boost
22- Self-aid kit
23- Gigantic Medals
24- 2 random blueprints
25- 30 min mass supply rush
26- 100% supply boost
27- champion
28 - 10fp
29 - boost crate
30 - 100 goods
31 - self-aid kit
Lot of things missing from all these years rewards.

6hr supply rush,
One up kit,
Renovation kit,
Store building kit,
Mass self aid kit,
Wishing well kit (not even :fragment:),
Wishing well shrink kit( not even :fragment:)

Very bad reward mangement from the FoE team. The team members whoever agreed for these rewards to get placed are definitely not worth to consider in FoE teams future developments.

CrashBoom

Legend
or things from current event as daily in calendar:
- golden fragments
- Buccaneers Hideouts Selection Kit fragments
- 100% attack / defense boost for attacking
- 300% attack / defense boost for attacking fragments

and (I repeat myself): for completing the calendar: GOLDEN villa kit in the rewards (not only normal villa kit)

CrashBoom

Legend
and why not shuffle the calendar ?

currently all players get the same things on the same day
so people check the inofficial wiki and then take the best days
(for the keys from daily challenge at the end of the event when not doing the whole calendar)

but I think it would be more interesting / challenging if the calendar board would also be shuffled
so I can't know what I get before opening a day

canelle51

Farmer
Do you find it normal not to obtain a building at the maximum level when you have completed all the quests of the event?

CrashBoom

Legend
yes in 2023 it is normal to get the final golden level after the event

in 2013 it was normal to play the halloween two years in a row to get the graveyard just to level 2 o_O
in 2014 it was normal to have done halloween 3 times in a row for having it at level 3
and so on

and if you haven't started in 2012 it took many years to get it to max when they later gave the players the opportunity to gain more than 1 level per year

in short:
"normal" changes every year :D

Last edited:

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Yes, if you are lucky enough getting the pool with this building multiple times

They can be switched multiple times.

The price will increase for every switch. The current item will also be removed from the pool.
You said: They give you too many Upgrade Kits and not enough Level 1 Trading Posts. when spending :diamonds:diamonds. If you have this issue, don't hesitate to let the support team know, so we can exchange some of them! Also, the pirates told me, they are not sorry, sorry guys!

When? I have been ghosted by the support team. What's the deal?

vakini

Squire
Is it only me, or have we only got 9½ hours to finish the last quest in summer event?
I feel I have lost a day at the quests, or is it a new strategy in events?

Kronan

Viceroy
2 - 10 pf
3 - 2 blueprints

..ad infinitum (to ~31 days)... lol

@MJ Artisan of War = thanks for posting this.

Inno: Can't understand this "feature" of the events. It takes up a sizable portion of the game (1/2 of the daily challenge choice model - each day - for ~31 days) and seems to be a TON of work for very little reward. If the rewards are more current OR related to the event itself, I can see a better reason to keep it.

But not as it is now.

What am I missing here? You're already offering a solid super-prize building, other well-crafted mini-buildings (Hidden Goods, etc) and even a configurable diamond-purchased Treasure Map.

My feedback: this CALENDAR aspect of this event could be scrapped and replaced with something else, or just scrapped.

Can someone explain, who plays this Calendar section, why it's compelling to play - if you think it is?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
[Can someone explain, who plays this Calendar section, why it's compelling to play - if you think it is?
The completion reward has always been the "compelling" part of calendars in events.

Typically they're a good deal to get one more upgrade if you're looking to spend diamonds on a 2nd main building as opposed to going even deeper on the grand prize line.

This one is also particularly compelling for the Skull Cave which is incredibly efficient.

The day to day prizes have *never* been compelling - it's all about the completion reward.

So with all the changes, how much diamonds will it cost to get two golden villa upgrades? :p

Kind of sucks you can't get it on the non-diamond route - you'd still have to spend diamonds to get far enough. Like who needed that extra upgrade on the diamond track? Would have been nice if there was an extra regular level added to earn golden fragments.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
So with all the changes, how much diamonds will it cost to get two golden villa upgrades? :p

Kind of sucks you can't get it on the non-diamond route - you'd still have to spend diamonds to get far enough. Like who needed that extra upgrade on the diamond track? Would have been nice if there was an extra regular level added to earn golden fragments.
Target: 640

640/1.5 = ~427 tiles flipped.
427*9.2 = ~3930 doubloons needed.
~2265 doubloons free
~1665 doubloons you need to buy with diamonds.

~18k diamonds should do it. +/- 2k diamonds depending on luck say.