• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2023

CrashBoom

Legend
Cartographer's House:
  • 10% chance for 3 Fragments for Trading Post - Lv. 1 (150 required)
  • 80% chance for 3 Fragments for Trading Post Upgrade Kit (150 required)
  • 10% chance for 3 Fragments for Buccaneer Bay Upgrade Kit (150 required)

why so complicated ?

for the players it would be much better to give
(100% for) 3 fragments of the selection kit with all 3 things it it

or at least the first 2 (lv.1 and normal upgrade) in a selection kit with 90%

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
questions about the Treasure Map
- can the Cartographer's House be in it more than once (on one map)
- can the prizes be switched only once or multiple times to get the Cartographer's House
- and does the switch always cost the same or will the prize increase
?

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
- can the Cartographer's House be in it more than once (on one map)
Yes, if you are lucky enough getting the pool with this building multiple times

- can the prizes be switched only once or multiple times to get the Cartographer's House
They can be switched multiple times.

- and does the switch always cost the same or will the prize increase
The price will increase for every switch. The current item will also be removed from the pool.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
The price will increase for every switch. The current item will also be removed from the pool.
Does anyone have information on odds of the cartographer showing up - How many items are there in the pool? What's the progression of the switch cost like? I never experimented with the switch and am not about to spend 3k diamonds just to clear out my garbage treasure maps to see whether switching is worthwhile.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Does anyone have information on odds of the cartographer showing up - How many items are there in the pool? What's the progression of the switch cost like? I never experimented with the switch and am not about to spend 3k diamonds just to clear out my garbage treasure maps to see whether switching is worthwhile.
I have 16 of them. It really seemed random. I didn't record any data. It just seemed to pop up every time I completed a trading post but only after doing a full treasure chest like 3 times. It can get pretty costly. They do pop up though. No complaints from me concerning how available they are.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Does this also mean the people waiting on the trading post level 1 building adjustment have to depend on the fragments now and not what was already said to be done?

CrashBoom

Legend
Does this also mean the people waiting on the trading post level 1 building adjustment have to depend on the fragments now and not what was already said to be done?
that will only happen on live

on beta you should contact the support so they can change it for you

This change will not make it before the event ends, however it will be applied to the live event. Pirates are not good at counting. They give you too many Upgrade Kits and not enough Level 1 Trading Posts. when spending :diamonds:diamonds. If you have this issue, don't hesitate to let the support team know, so we can exchange some of them! Also, the pirates told me, they are not sorry, sorry guys! :unit:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
You can check that by clicking on the question mark when selecting your reward.
Alas, that too would require me spending 3000 diamonds to get rid of my garbage treasure maps first ;) (I selected whatever just so it'd stop popping up in my face every time i hit a map earlier in the event).

I have 16 of them. It really seemed random. I didn't record any data. It just seemed to pop up every time I completed a trading post but only after doing a full treasure chest like 3 times. It can get pretty costly. They do pop up though. No complaints from me concerning how available they are.
So somewhere around 1/24-1/40 (every 3rd-5th set of 8 treasure maps) was your frequency? Does that include using some amount of switches already or is that without switches?

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Alas, that too would require me spending 3000 diamonds to get rid of my garbage treasure maps first ;) (I selected whatever just so it'd stop popping up in my face every time i hit a map earlier in the event).

So somewhere around 1/24-1/40 (every 3rd-5th set of 8 treasure maps) was your frequency? Does that include using some amount of switches already or is that without switches?
For every trading post full set I would do a full treasure chest 3-4 times and I would switch on one side until I get something I'm ok with and then switch on the other side like 5-6 times trying to get the CH to populate. A few times I didn't have to switch at all, It came up on the first go. The average was about 8 times per. I know that because I had to start limiting how many times I did it. 4 switches on both sides and I would leave it alone after I put a heavy dent in diamonds.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
For every trading post full set I would do a full treasure chest 3-4 times and I would switch on one side until I get something I'm ok with and then switch on the other side like 5-6 times trying to get the CH to populate. A few times I didn't have to switch at all, It came up on the first go. The average was about 8 times per. I know that because I had to start limiting how many times I did it. 4 switches on both sides and I would leave it alone after I put a heavy dent in diamonds.
So really really rare, check :) Somewhere around every 250 prizes shown to you (8 maps * 10 prizes seen per map between 4 switches on 2 sides * 3-4 chests). Guessing that'll just be an "if i'm lucky" on live.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
So really really rare, check :) Somewhere around every 250 prizes shown to you (8 maps * 10 prizes seen per map between 4 switches on 2 sides * 3-4 chests). Guessing that'll just be an "if i'm lucky" on live.
Yep. I only saw it appear once in any of the prize pools I got. But it could honestly be the first time I've ever felt compelled to purchase the treasure map mechanic thing since it's been introduced, so long as I saw the CH appear.

I'm honestly pretty positive about this event now. The golden upgrade is only a slight upgrade, not necessary to raise to to "normal" event building standards, it should be possible to get the fully leveled building for free easily without worrying about incidents, the calendar will be hard for free, but that's fine, and you can get something similar to the Key Master's Guardhouse, but this time you can get it with diamonds instead of hard cash.

Though... the Paradise Rose still feels really left-out compared to its other friends :(

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
why does all those 1x1 decos (also the trees from a previous event) always need a motivation ?

because the fragments are first in priority list they steal that motivation from other buildings

would be nice to make those decos work without motivation