• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Dursland

Merchant
Development review please:

In this image shown, it really appears the production box positioning for the Summer 2023 event building, TRADING POST - appear well skewed from the actual building, and even more troublesome, looks like it belongs to the STAGE of AGES, which is directly below it. It's not the Stage of Ages production box, though.

Can you guys see if it can be better aligned with the building it represents?

View attachment 9608

Here's the same image, with all the surrounding collection boxes "turned on/enabled".

Color/shape codes:

RED diamond is the Stage of Ages collection box
Yellow (Yellow) circle is the Trading Post collection box
White (White) square is the Shrine of Knowledge collection box (behind the Trading Post)

View attachment 9610
That is pretty awful, I hope they fix it.

CrashBoom

Legend
@Retired Guy - great data point! Thank you. I updated the table about your 200 data (I took the * off it....). Now only the 300 BLACK DEFENSE is "unreported" and still unknown if it exists.

it exists at premium pass at 360, 600 and 1000 progress

Just wanted to understand one thing. It's like no key presented on the 6 boards or keys presented in the boards but shuffle came in between and missed to collect the key. Which one?
no key presented on 6 boards in a row
(and then I stopped)

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
PPSS: I really enjoy (not) the confusion created by naming 9 levels of a building one thing then having the 10th level a completely different name. As a suggestion, it would really be crazy to call every level something different and have frags for each level.
@MATR - very much agree with your point. Logical consistency is important.
What they did with a full name change is similar to the way some US states change road names that cross 2 counties or 2 town in the state.

The name of the road just abruptly changes to a new name in each town it touches! It's the same darn road - leave the name alone until it ends, or does something to warrant a name change (other than it just entering a new town) !!!
I think it's very intentional in an attempt to make it distinct from the other levels. They want the penultimate level to be the "last" level, and the golden level to be something extra if you really want it ($$$ or patience). I think their ultimate hope is to make it $$$ only, but haven't dared due to the backlash. We're already seeing that with golden levels for old event buildings :/

Kronan

Viceroy
Maybe so, @MooingCat - but...

They should develop a forward-thinking paradigm for naming that includes the initial name, the name @ level 9, and the name beyond level 9 (ie the golden upgrade (aka level 10) to it's finality).

Consistency of the base (core) name through the item's growth journey is of paramount importance though
, and acknowledging that a base unit can be earned to a higher level via time invested, or yes - bought higher (to level 10, for example) through cash or diamonds.

The base name should NOT be changed or impacted in this design.

There is enough confusing stuff going on now with dozens of info boxes being truncated and unreadable, and now a complete name change @ level 10 is heaped on that.

Let's get grounded with a logical way forward, vs multiple names for the same event product with or without the bonus level.

Last edited:

Retired Guy

Marquis
We have 100%, and 200% boosts , both attack, and defense for the attacking army .... Does anyone know why ..

a) they weren't for the defending army, where they'd be more useful ?
b) and should we expect big defensive army boosts soon?

To tired of reading trough.... but another point to make...
Naming convention!!!!! When searching in the inventory it is not really usefull changing the buildings name during an upgrade in a way, that one is not able to find in the the fragmantorious world if one got an upgrade to a certain biulding.... I suggest a cool and sustainable naming convention to buildings
1683592046539.png
Although I will get the building I lost fun from the 3rd or 5th day around. I am just fulfilling tasks and lost overview of the slot machines machaniques between sudden keys and sudden incidents with sudden something. I even lost energy to see if I completed the buidling or not. I know I somehow overcompleted the buidling but now I am somehow stuck in finding out to which level I could even get as the name of the buildind changes inbetween. Same for the villas upgrading something. I am so much lost in Buidlings Kits, Upbrade something kits, anyversery kits and fragments to kits and kits something... How shall anybody have or get an overview of this unorganized cluttered something. There is no tool nor wording convention nor guiding to sort out this "Durcheinander".... Mussy something
NAMING CONVENTION/ORGNIZATION.... sorry to name this but this is the basic of any programming.
At this point of numbers of rewards you need a really good inventory organizition. Understanding what item is what kind of building, fragments, kits and kits content, plus plus plus. My beta inventory is 22 pages long and I bet mine is small. My Brisgard (main server) inventory is 24 pages long and I bet it is small

Last edited:
To tired of reading trough.... but another point to make...
Naming convention!!!!! When searching in the inventory it is not really usefull changing the buildings name during an upgrade in a way, that one is not able to find in the the fragmantorious world if one got an upgrade to a certain biulding.... I suggest a cool and sustainable naming convention to buildings
View attachment 9617
Although I will get the building I lost fun from the 3rd or 5th day around. I am just fulfilling tasks and lost overview of the slot machines machaniques between sudden keys and sudden incidents with sudden something. I even lost energy to see if I completed the buidling or not. I know I somehow overcompleted the buidling but now I am somehow stuck in finding out to which level I could even get as the name of the buildind changes inbetween. Same for the villas upgrading something. I am so much lost in Buidlings Kits, Upbrade something kits, anyversery kits and fragments to kits and kits something... How shall anybody have or get an overview of this unorganized cluttered something. There is no tool nor wording convention nor guiding to sort out this "Durcheinander".... Mussy something