• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2020

I agree with the fews military but not that every special building had fp's;
look about winner's plaza o checkmate square:they didn't fp's production but all(90% of players) love its...why this fierceness for any special building must have fp's production?latter you gain >100 fp's every day(ok 11 days every 14) if you are an active player in battles on diamond league
The problem is that we are talking about the Special and Main Building of an Event, Checkmate Square and Winner's Plaza are secondary buildings. Then I didn't say that all buildings should have a FP production, but if absent, replace it with height bonuses and not with some extra good and only 4 units. That's why I thought that a double attack/defense bonus for the attacking army without the units and maybe with a few less goods would be ideal. It's still a 5x6...

Sinitar

Regent
But I like the idea of additional units, as a matter of fact. The bonuses I see different though - no happiness, but 6 FPs instead (to be slightly better than TF1) and no goods (or just 10) and 10 random units. Attack bonus is fine by me the way it is, slightly better than Asylum's or Olympic's.

It has no additional medals nor even supplies - that's fine, but a bit weak...
ok,you may remove happines but about the population?
they didn't removed also?
I spent 10 and got Crow's Nest kit, so the event is GREAT from the very start!
I encountered 2 times after refeshed 11 time and I'm not win yet ahahahha

I thought that a double attack/defense bonus for the attacking army
28 att/def for attacking army is overpowered for an special building also if is big
maybe 4/7 / 5/7 of the attack is balanced according with the appleton cottage mechanism

Last edited:
I dont need more units. I have an alcatraz level 92.i have 1200 nailstorm and become every day more. The attack values are low.
And I don't need goods either, I'm done with the research.
there is not a single FP. this building is just big scrap ..

ok,you may remove happines but about the population?
they didn't removed also?

I encountered 2 times after refeshed 11 time and I'm not win yet ahahahha

28 att/def for attacking army is overpowered for an special building also if is big
maybe 4/7 / 5/7 of the attack is balanced according with the appleton cottage mechanism

Well needless to say the bonus in defense for the attacking army would have been lower.

LordVaderIII

Marquis
I've seen a few posts (and the wiki) where people say the villa works like the Crow's Nest with a random bonus but the villa itself doesn't say that:

1591704757163.png
1591704786571.png

Is there a random reward like the Crow's Nest?

ffblackice

Farmer
Then spinning prizes kept changing, not sure it is possible to make it a little more stable? and can random prizes be added to the sail?

also to the end of the sail, the extra points were eaten, should it be rewarded in the next round?

DeletedUser

I can reply as you because in live server I have an extra of half milion and so?you can't reply my question without these effects?
Sorry, I do not understand you. What do you want me to say? I do not need happiness nor care about it because I have spare happiness in every world I play. I do not care also about population I also do not need in any of my worlds, but I think it should stay just for balance, that people would plan their cities with care about happiness, if they are in that point of their game they lack happiness. This is strategic game, after all.

Is that you want me to say?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Then spinning prizes kept changing, not sure it is possible to make it a little more stable? and can random prizes be added to the sail?

also to the end of the sail, the extra points were eaten, should it be rewarded in the next round?
Yes if you need one advancement and win 3, once you collect your prize you then advance 2 places.