• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2020

MerleCorey

Farmer
Thanks my good sir.

And here we are with the worse event building ever...

Easily bested by 2 colossus lvl 10 (a 1 year and a half old building... )

Or 3 checkmate squares. Or even better 3 winner plaza level 2 .

Because who cares about 4 random units and 40 goods? Certainly not me. ;)
Well then go for colossus, CMS and/or WP lvl2...
It could also be looked at like: 4 random units + other stuff ~ 4 Traz levels (random units are not useless, they can always be used for siege, canon fodder, etc)
if one has Traz lvl 80, it would need 5313 fps and a 1.9 thread to gain 4 lvls, that is ~14.5 fps per day for a full year
if one has traz lvl 100, it would need 13688 fps and a 1.9 thread to gain 4 lvls, that is ~37.5 fps per day for a full year
So if the building was giving 15 fps/day instead of random units, it would allow for a player to lvl Traz 80–>84 in a year
hence the villa provides about the same advantages++ instantaneously, and the higher the Traz the more "fps-equivalent" it provides, and then in a year, likely to have a better building to replace it anyways

Although for small players like myself, I'd prefer fps ;)

Takethat

Merchant
Well then go for colossus, CMS and/or WP lvl2...
It could also be looked at like: 4 random units + other stuff ~ 4 Traz levels (random units are not useless, they can always be used for siege, canon fodder, etc)
if one has Traz lvl 80, it would need 5313 fps and a 1.9 thread to gain 4 lvls, that is ~14.5 fps per day for a full year
if one has traz lvl 100, it would need 13688 fps and a 1.9 thread to gain 4 lvls, that is ~37.5 fps per day for a full year
So if the building was giving 15 fps/day instead of random units, it would allow for a player to lvl Traz 80–>84 in a year
hence the villa provides about the same advantages++ instantaneously, and the higher the Traz the more "fps-equivalent" it provides, and then in a year, likely to have a better building to replace it anyways

Although for small players like myself, I'd prefer fps ;)

On my live world, my traz is 100+ so 4 units/day won't make such a difference.
But even if I was interested in those units, I only use 2 types among the 5 available at my current era ( Because the other 3 are crap)... Thus, for the most part those units would be useless to me anyway...

you forget about the 40 goods...

The goods should not be used as a justification for the absence of production of FP because, to give some trivial examples, the Airship produces 9 FP and 40 goods or the Hippodrome produces 14 FP and 30 goods. The slight increase in the bonus for the attacking army should also be due to the size of the building (5x6) and not to the absence of FP. So we deduce that the reason why no FP have been added are the 4 xD units? I hope this is a joke...
I'm sorry because in the last events some rather balanced and interesting Special Buildings have been created. But I think the Governor's Villa is a real flop and I hope the building will be properly rebalanced. Maybe if you don't want to opt for FP production, you could remove the 4 units and add a percentage, possibly lower, of defense for the attacking army.
In these conditions the Governor's Villa can not really put, I say that I am an average player, imagine those who have no space or expansion ... The Crow's Nest is 10 times superior than this new building...

yes,so the next time we have 40% of attack bonus,and the next 60%...really funny -.-''
But what does it mean? The building like this would be at least balanced...
I remind you that it is a 5x6 and does not produce forge points :)
Of course the 4 units are also removed and a completely military building is built.

DeletedUser9746

I just spent my first 8 Doubloons on the spinning wheel to get an upgrade for The Crow's Nest, and I got none! This event is a fiasco from the very start.

Sinitar

Regent
But what does it mean? The building like this would be at least balanced...
I remind you that it is a 5x6 and does not produce forge points :)
Of course the 4 units are also removed and a completely military building is built.
I agree with the fews military but not that every special building had fp's;
look about winner's plaza o checkmate square:they didn't fp's production but all(90% of players) love its...why this fierceness for any special building must have fp's production?latter you gain >100 fp's every day(ok 11 days every 14) if you are an active player in battles on diamond league

The main prize as it is now is decent but not great, certainly not good enough to spend diamonds on trying for multiple copies of it.
A simple fix would be to keep the base stats as they are but change the bonus that it gets for being motivated into the same random chance that last years crow's nest has, that is 5% for 50 diamonds, 40% for 12 FP's or 50 goods and 15% for medals.
As this feature is available on a previous building it should be easy enough to alter the governors villa to do the same.

DeletedUser

But I like the idea of additional units, as a matter of fact. The bonuses I see different though - no happiness, but 6 FPs instead (to be slightly better than TF1) and no goods (or just 10) and 10 random units. Attack bonus is fine by me the way it is, slightly better than Asylum's or Olympic's.

It has no additional medals nor even supplies - that's fine, but a bit weak...

fulopjeno

Farmer
Hi. Is that intentional that almost always all grand prize buildings produce coins intead of supplies? Or more coins than supplies? Any reason I am not aware of it?

Arwaren

Squire
Other thoughts:

Governor's Villa(level 9) gives 28% attack boost (0,93 % for 1x1 tile) in SAAB and not gives FP
Abandoned Asylum (level 9) gives 24% attack boost (0,96 for 1x1 tile) in SAAB and gives 11 FP

So this event building is larger than the Abandoned Asylum and gives you less percentage to attack ...

Winners' Plaza (level 2) gives 13% (1,44% attack boost for 1x1) tile in SAAB and not gives FP ---> 4 Winners' Plaza (level 2) (6x6) give 52%
Both buildings don't give forge points but we can see Winners' Plaza is much better. (Checkmate Square also)

Results: Increase a little attack boost and increase getting units from this building(at least 8)

Last edited: