• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2020

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
@Dudettas your announcement said, "when you refresh it, it's refreshed for everyone (an additional refresh will take place during a neighborhood merge)."
Does that mean that hoods will rotate in the middle of this event? I ask because I thought last year hoods did not rotate in the middle of the pirate event.

Thanks

I've asked and I'll let you know.

Sinitar

Regent
Similar to the crow's nest, the villa gives a random production additional to the base production.

Although it does not have FP in the base production, it gives up to 20 FP (40% chance) at level 9.

It gives a decent attack boost (18-26%), but 8 FP seems a bit meager for that size (TF2 gives 10FP on the same size)
but the crow's nest didn't need an aid to avoid the plunder

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
but the crow's nest didn't need an aid to avoid the plunder
it did at first... until INNO was convinced by the players that they do not like it to be plunderable ;)

EDIT: on second thought... as it produces goods (most likely on motivation) motivation should not be a problem

Last edited:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
You beat me to it :) Yes they did indeed change last year. Don't forget Beta, unlike the live servers, changes weekly not fortnightly so this refresh will occur every week.

If it doesn't give forge points, people will want it anyway because this building gives attack in the attacking army and units at the same time. Most players are fighters.

I dont care about random units... I want usefull units... so no, I dont want that... each era has like 1-2 usefull units and the rest is crap... so that bonus is mediocre at best...

Dessire

Regent
the only bad and really worst thing about summer event is the fact that you compete against other players in order to get DS. this means, doesn't matter how much do you play this event, how active you are, you could be one of those players who spend a lot of doubloons and get nothing only because your stupid neighbors or be one of the lucky ones that get tons and tons of DS and at the same time you affect your neighbors. someplayers where able to get 2 to 4 ships at max level the last year without spending any single diamond while others. . . well , they only got frustration and really really bad moments due to this really bad system . . .

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinitar

Regent
the only bad and really worst thing about summer event is the fact that you compete against other players in order to get DS. this means, doesn't matter how much do you play this event, how active you are, you could be one of those players who spend a lot of doubloons and get nothing only because your stupid neighbors or be one of the lucky ones that get tons and tons of DS and at the same time you affect your neighbors. someplayers where able to get 2 to 4 ships at max level the last year without spending any single diamond while others. . . well , they only got frustration and really really bad moments due to this really bad system . . .
Again the luck factor ;)

Last edited by a moderator: