• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2020

DeletedUser

the only bad and really worst thing about summer event is the fact that you compete against other players in order to get DS. this means, doesn't matter how much do you play this event, how active you are, you could be one of those players who spend a lot of doubloons and get nothing only because your stupid neighbors or be one of the lucky ones that get tons and tons of DS and at the same time you affect your neighbors. someplayers where able to get 2 to 4 ships at max level the last year without spending any single diamond while others. . . well , they only got frustration and really really bad moments due to this really bad system . . .
There are no daily specials in Summer Event, so problem solved. Satisfied?

DeletedUser

Moreover, the more active you are, the better chance you have to snatch desired rewards from your neighbours. How about that, do you feel better now?

Thunderdome

Emperor
I dont care about random units... I want usefull units... so no, I dont want that... each era has like 1-2 usefull units and the rest is crap... so that bonus is mediocre at best...
It might be to you, but to others (when knowledge is grand), they are of use. If anything (and if players don't have a 'Traz set up yet), this is useful for when they need to complete quests that require recruitment in a pinch when they can't be bothered with building and then recruiting (if they don't have a building set up for such).​
5 diamond collection is your friend and nobody will plunder you... or just collect on time and dont leave anything to plunder... city defense is a waste of precious space...
I would agree with you on the first bit as diamond pickups are key at times like these, but the app doesn't have that feature yet that one has to get on the computer, open up a browser, navigate to the game, and do it from there. Unless I am missing somewhere (where it is not seen; oh, and bonuses don't work in the app like coin/supply as I tend to get a smaller amount than I would if I was doing it on the browser) where it is shown through some navigation (again, it should be right in view so it can be used), let me know where the bloody thing is at.​
City defense, however, I find it useful; especially, when someone's trying to attack and are limping back (more than 5 units killed from his or her attack team before mine all die), it's a win for me. Half of the time, they will not try it again if they value their units much. However, those with 'Traz at a decent level won't worry about losing units (myself included) as they got tons to spare. For me, it's fun to watch as I do watch the playback.​
the only bad and really worst thing about summer event is the fact that you compete against other players in order to get DS. this means, doesn't matter how much do you play this event, how active you are, you could be one of those players who spend a lot of doubloons and get nothing only because your stupid neighbors or be one of the lucky ones that get tons and tons of DS and at the same time you affect your neighbors. someplayers where able to get 2 to 4 ships at max level the last year without spending any single diamond while others. . . well , they only got frustration and really really bad moments due to this really bad system . . .
You get the DS by navigating the map on the right with the compass (that you get from spinning the wheel) and completing the voyage from start to finish. The wheel is a pain sometimes but you have to be faster than your neighbor and pray he/she doesn't land on the good prize (the ones you want) before you do. I usually do about 3 spins on the current screen. If I didn't land something favorable in those spins, I refresh because the deal was bad and I am not going to waste my doubloons to clear the whole spin when I could be using those for trying on better prizes that have a better spin.​
(Edited as someone was right, there are no Daily Specials in this event, just grand prizes.)​
Then again, I guess I would be an "evil" one since I do wind up getting the better prizes before my neighbors do, LOL.​

Last edited:

DeletedUser5097

It might be to you, but to others (when knowledge is grand), they are of use. If anything (and if players don't have a 'Traz set up yet), this is useful for when they need to complete quests that require recruitment in a pinch when they can't be bothered with building and then recruiting (if they don't have a building set up for such).
Strongly agreed artillery from CE is for most useless. To me it was an tactical unit and saw a good use of it. While strike teams where mostly unused by me, others loved to use them.
To me random units are useful. As this doesn’t required to build an military building first. Saving up some space. It’s also indeed useful for some missions. Also if I’m entering an age with for me too few useable units, I can decide not to use an one up or renovation kit.

It’s getting pretty old that players whining about bonuses and units if they don’t using it. Especially about fps while an high lvl Arc can generate much more fps in an day then any event buildings combined with Bleu Galaxy. This is no offence by any means but it’s just funny and getting very old since near an decade

Thunderdome

Emperor
It’s getting pretty old that players whining about bonuses and units if they don’t using it. Especially about fps while an high lvl Arc can generate much more fps in an day then any event buildings combined with Bleu Galaxy. This is no offence by any means but it’s just funny and getting very old since near an decade
Agreed. Just players got to find their own niche. No two cities are going to be the same unless it's someone with an alt that made their cities the same, lol. Some people benefit from one set of buildings, others benefit from different ones. It just boils down to what tickles their fancy.

Now, Inno, is it too early to say "good job" when I saw the event countdown within the app version? I'm just saying as I am fairly impressed this time around.

DeletedUser5097

When motivated, the Governor's Villa will also generate Goods of your current age and additional units every day
I’m confused in the announcement they said goods and units when motivated but in the link there are no units and just an gamble for goods

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I see but still the anounched units are Missing
As I said above... I know...

there are two likely scenarios:

1) as dudettas said above
Not on all levels but yes it will. All will be revealed tomorrow ;)
there might be a last minute change to the stats currently in the files - or the bonus is simply not mentioned in the files (at least not in the usual places)

2) the CM(s) might have gotten wrong information and the announcement is incorrect

in half an hour we will know for sure...

DeletedUser5097

I hope it’s an last minute implantation but gonna see it indeed soon