• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Summer Event -2014

DeletedUser1279

Event has, indeed, started. As I suspected, the developers have decided to have us test the event with the HA still forced upon us. I wonder how many testers will run out of patience when they discover that the 1-hour supply will take much longer than an hour, thanks to the wonderful world of Hardware Decelleration? I wonder who will give up first? I wonder which of the game developers gets fired first?

DeletedUser5187

Changelog 1.32 - Summer Event Feedback Thread

Summary of the issue : Portraits turn black and white on the wheel
Overview of the bug: When the wheel starts spinning the portraits turn into black and white - it only changes back next time the wheel is spun.
Steps to reproduce: Im not sure, but try to look at the portraits after some spins.
Reproduction rate : so far 3 times in a row of spinning, but not the 4. time
Browser and Version: Waterfox version 31.0
Visual Reference if available:portrætter til sort hvid.jpg
I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: no need because of only 1 former post.
Player name and server (language version) for rewards: paludan dk3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5491

The wheel is refreshing automatically.

The wheel is refreshing automatically.

Summary of the issue (Wheel is refreshing after xx seconds contantly)
Overview of the bug (The wheel is refreshing when i tried to spin, i did do nothing to refres the wheel, i won previous prices. Maybe it refreshed because 2 items won more then 4 time and where blanco and would may won the prices next to the arrow?
Steps to reproduce:bougth ,5 tickets and 2 tickets. I did spin 10 time, 3 time refreshed manual the wheel
Reproduction rate (Every time):
Browser and Version:
1.32.25284 (31.07.2014 16:10), Redswingarcus (89972), zz1, en_US, WIN 14,0,0,145, Windows XP, Firefox/31.0, 2048x1413, DirectX9 (352 MB VRAM)
Visual Reference if available:
Repeat_Refres_spin.jpg
I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:keywords wheel, spining refresh
Player name and server (European Englis/ forge.nl) for rewards Redswingarcus, world Arvahall
Firefox 1.31.25214 (29.07.2014 10:30), RedSwingarcus (180977), nl1, nl_NL, WIN 14,0,0,145, Windows XP, Firefox/31.0, 2048x1413, DirectX9 (352 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser5492

Summary of the issue : Quest states end of summer Event 27th August but countdown says 12 d 16 h
Overview of the bug: The runtime of the Event is different for Quest and countdown
Steps to reproduce: tool tip of question mark in Quest versus countdown
Reproduction rate : static
Browser and Version: Internet explorer 10
I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: no need because of only 3 former post.
Player name and server (language version) for rewards: undertakerJo en1 zz1

DeletedUser

Summary of the issue : missing info I guess
Overview of the bug : not a bug just questions that should be answered I think
only 16 quests for 12 days ?
Tigers den's contributes to gvg support pull ?
Oazis provides refined goods or no ? (it gives goods of your age or any age ?)

Player name and server: Dahich en2 Brisgard

DeletedUser5491

that is not a bug

the wheel is not your wheel
it is the wheel for your neighborhood

so someone else can refresh "your" wheel

It should my bad English, I interpreted
Individual players can reset their wheel and spin again. Players should ensure that resetting works and doesn't have an impact of their neighbourhood task
"their wheel" It will be my wheel and other player are not allowed to choose if i need a new wheel. It would very strange event if an other player can choose which wheel i have and i do not have the option to win all the prices of the wheel

It was indeed my bad English. I must read the help of the summer event first. I now will not like the event and it is good there was is a beta test. So i now know never use diamonds for this event because you want some special item. Compare the soccer event it could be useful, special item did not change so fast you not get spent the amount of ball to collect the item. .:p That the spinning wheel will change so fast when you are spinning. Next time i post a post , and i will not do agi=ain ever :rolleyes: I shall read all the helps available in the game and in the forum :D

DeletedUser5270

The Queen Victoria is doing the same thing to me, but when I point to it, it states I already have that icon. I'm wondering if its black and white so I cant win it. That would be nice not to be able to win a duplicate avitar, who wants or needs duplicate avitars :)

DeletedUser2752

I think I saw in the "Did you know" that diamonds were awarded at the end of the questline. I guessing that's suppose to make up for it?

DeletedUser1264

The Queen Victoria is doing the same thing to me, but when I point to it, it states I already have that icon. I'm wondering if its black and white so I cant win it. That would be nice not to be able to win a duplicate avitar, who wants or needs duplicate avitars :)

The black and white avatars are indeed ones we already have,
and they can be won, unfortunately. I'm not sure whether that's intended, though -
if someone knows for sure that it isn't intended I'll do a proper bug report,
but until further notice I'll sorrowfully assume it's intentional.

(But why not just eliminate any old avatars from the wheel?
Your brilliant art department has created plenty of new ones!)

RedRed

Viceroy
I doubt that there is spoiler of the end prize in the "did you know" hints (BTW I've tried refreshing the page a lot of times, and I've not seen that message) :p

P.S. anyway diamonds are in the Spin&Win box :cool:

H35pYu6.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser47

Summary of the issue : Portraits (the Hugh one) turn black and white on the wheel
Overview of the bug: When the wheel starts spinning the portraits turn into black and white - it only changes back next time the wheel is spun.
Steps to reproduce: Im not sure, but try to look at the portraits after some spins.
Reproduction rate : so far 3 times in a row of spinning, but not the 4. time
Browser and Version: Waterfox version 31.0
I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: no need because of only 1 former post.
Player name and server (language version) for rewards: paludan dk3

The black and white avatars are indeed ones we already have,
and they can be won, unfortunately. I'm not sure whether that's intended, though -
if someone knows for sure that it isn't intended I'll do a proper bug report,
but until further notice I'll sorrowfully assume it's intentional.

(But why not just eliminate any old avatars from the wheel?
Your brilliant art department has created plenty of new ones!)

The greyed out avatars (which you already have) are skipped when spinning, you can't win them again.

DeletedUser47

Summary of the issue : Quest states end of summer Event 27th August but countdown says 12 d 16 h
Overview of the bug: The runtime of the Event is different for Quest and countdown
Steps to reproduce: tool tip of question mark in Quest versus countdown
Reproduction rate : static
Browser and Version: Internet explorer 10
I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: no need because of only 3 former post.
Player name and server (language version) for rewards: undertakerJo en1 zz1

This is the same for almost every event on Beta as the times differ in the beginning and are set in a configuration and will be adjusted later.