• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Summer Event -2014

conqueror9

Regent
Any 1 has news about summer event ??
last year, it start in August in game world !!

will we have a summer event this year ??
If yes, i suppose we will need to test it .............

DeletedUser

we will know when it is released :rolleyes:

but do you really think they release a new event a few weeks after the last one is over :confused:

DeletedUser2752

I thought the Soccer Event was our Summer Event. I would be surprised if there was one considering how long the Soccer Event was.

Last edited by a moderator:

conqueror9

Regent
Summer event 2013 (August 14th, 2013 - September 4th, 2013)

Halloween event 2013 (October 23 - November 5, 2013)

Then we have to wait for
October's Halloween !!!

DeletedUser4130

Plus the winder event started on the December 1st last year so again not a long wait between events. Soccer event lasted the length of the world just, so I hope to see a Summer event around the August 13th in liver servers. If they use the same as last year, they might only need a week of testing here or none at all.

conqueror9

Regent
Plus the winder event started on the December 1st last year so again not a long wait between events. Soccer event lasted the length of the world just, so I hope to see a Summer event around the August 13th in liver servers. If they use the same as last year, they might only need a week of testing here or none at all.

yes, i also like that 2013- summer event, I miss that spin-wheel
if they have no time to plan a new one
why not repeat 2013-summer-event again

DeletedUser2752

OMG

Summer event run form Jul 31 to 6Aug

Possible the shortest event of FoE :eek::(
The Summer Event Mission runs until the 6th of August. Just like how the Soccer Event Mission ran from the 23rd of May to the 2nd of June ;)

Btw, I am surprised that there is a Summer Event this year :p

DeletedUser

The Summer Event Mission runs until the 6th of August. Just like how the Soccer Event Mission ran from the 23rd of May to the 2nd of June ;)

you know that someone answer that to him for every new mission :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

3. Oasis

Provides population
Produces coins
Motivating produces random goods instead of additional coins
random goods like the wishing wells which are 3 ages old when in modern era or later :confused:

conqueror9

Regent

Soceer Event is claimed to run to Jul 2 ( not Jun 2 )

U do not like summer event ?? why surprise ?
we all have summer
so we should have Summer Event ....
I strongly feel "Soccer Event must held" ( see it every 4 years, LONG LIFE TO FOE !!!! <-- hope this give me credit )

DeletedUser

Soceer Event is claimed to run to Jul 2 ( not Jun 2 )
Jul 12

but he wasn't talking about "Soccer Event" but from "Soccer Event MISSION" which ended Jun 2

strongly feel "Soccer Event must held" ( see it every 4 years, LONG LIFE TO FOE !!!! <-- hope this give me credit )
the next soccer event must be in 2 years
there isn't only world championship :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

conqueror9

Regent
why can a player comment a glitch in summer event-2014

the event do not start until "update"

is summer event-2014 is already on ??
i do not see it ~~~~~

DeletedUser1264

why can a player comment a glitch in summer event-2014

the event do not start until "update"

is summer event-2014 is already on ??
i do not see it ~~~~~

Take it easy, conqueror - I was pointing out a misspelling in the announcement, not in the event. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1279

If the drag/double-clicking laaag is not fixed, then I fear that not many would be willing to waste their time looking for other bugs, because it would be nearly impossible to determine if bugs are due to glitches in the event, or due to the lag/drag/double-click feature caused by the useless, but cannot-be-turned-off accelerator.