• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Summer Event -2014

DeletedUser5439

I am totally disappointed. Today was THE FIRST TIME one of the special buildings showed up on my wheel. They really need to ditch the dumb "portraits" - what a waste of space. The prizes were so lame I was not at all tempted to waste any diamonds on the event.

Developers, time to get real! You're turning off your players, and if we go, you lose your income. Not just diamonds either, I'm sure your registrations numbers drive advertising income.... So don't ruin a great game please!

DeletedUser5534

I am totally disappointed. Today was THE FIRST TIME one of the special buildings showed up on my wheel. They really need to ditch the dumb "portraits" - what a waste of space. The prizes were so lame I was not at all tempted to waste any diamonds on the event.

Developers, time to get real! You're turning off your players, and if we go, you lose your income. Not just diamonds either, I'm sure your registrations numbers drive advertising income.... So don't ruin a great game please!

Well I told, I completely agree! ! !

DeletedUser1264

The bonus quest is a well tested "standard quest"
--collect prudction 24 hours ..4 times...
There is no need to speed up in beta world
they want us to test those new quests ( not pre-set standard bonus quest )

Conqueror dear, Tigerteufel understands that what I'm saying is that I'd like to be able to do some more quests and get some more tickets to give me something to do for the next 18+ days I have to look at the even icons on my screen. You don't have to respond for her.

DeletedUser4256

imho for the next year I'd put some restrictions to the 'Referesh & Spin' action.
Maybe there are players that once they've got the desired prize/s or not, if they ran out of tickets, then automatically spin the wheel to clear intentionally these valuable prizes from the wheel to avoid players will get them too. A diamond purchaser will not spend more money and time if he is getting almost always coins, avatars and supplies or not what he really wants.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Why are there so few special buildings showing up on the wheel? I have seen the Oasis and the Baoboa a couple of times, the Witch Doctor only once, and NEVER NEVER the Tiger Den!!!
I can't understand why...
It does not make sense to me.... I would spend diamonds to try to get one of these prizes, but I will not refresh and spin the wheel because I see so little of intereresting prizes that for it is not worth the risk.

DeletedUser

They wouldn't be very special if everyone had a bunch of them now would they.

DeletedUser1264

They wouldn't be very special if everyone had a bunch of them now would they.

Sure they would - because they're only available in special events, and that's special enough. Logain Sedai is right - it's not silly filler items like coin packages, obsolete avatars and more log cabins that entice people to buy/spend diamonds. And why have an event at all if people aren't buying/spending diamonds?? I sure hope the highly desireable stuff appears way more regularly o9n the regular servers than it did here.