• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest [suggestion] New kit "duplicatekit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigertjheu

Squire
First of all, sorry for my bad English, i do my best to get it as clear as possible.
If u have any questions just ask :)

Dear reader,

I have an idea about a new kit for future events and/or GE.

The "Duplicatekit" allows you to duplicate a building in your city. You will have the opportunity to duplicate buildings in your city.
The use: If you win this kit on GE, or as a prize at an event it must be rare. It should therefore no price that you can extract more often, such as that is in the Apple event. If you have the kit it will appear in your inventory. You can now use the kit.
If you want to use the kit click on it, and appear there on the buildings you can duplicate a "duplicate-icon". When you have clicked on the desired building then it will appear duplicated building in your inventory and then you can place it in your city.

What to duplicate, and what not? This is now an important point for the kit.
U can duplicate: All event buildings, all diamonds buildings.
U can't duplicate: buildings you can place with coins & stocks, big buildings, the harbor, the monastery, Speakers corner, and other unique buildings.

(!) The duplicatekit takes the era of the building you duplicates.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

you forgot to exclude unique event buildings like the Speakers Corner :rolleyes:

because being unique means: only be able to have it once
or else they had already put those buildings in other events (like on the wheel in the summer event) and players would already have it more often than once

DeletedUser5097

Sounds good and usefull. A item that is more valueable than the reno kit,
great item to spend some diamonds. Is the lab a unique event building too,
or not?

+1

DeletedUser7649

So Champs retreats would be included as well? How about Hideouts? Perhaps an even more important question what age would the duplicated building be? Would you make it same age as the duplicated one, or would it be equal to your current age?

Sl8yer

Regent
All event buildings are "unique" buildings, so basically what you want is a kit to duplicate diamond buildinngs. Bad idea. That willl cost Inno money.

DeletedUser5097

You don't understood what unique buildings means. That are buildings that
can be collect once. Exclusive and only one time in one event. Another event
buildings can be win/collect without any limet, during a event. Look also to
the running fall event. You can unlock everyday a event building and buy so
many if you want, that's not unique. In the fall event. Unique means also that
there is only one, in this case oly one can be collect once in a specific event
that never come back and that event building too. The most event buildings
come back and you can get it without any limet (in your inventory).

So basicly he want something to duplicate event buildings (and diamond buildings,
but this must be something that not can be duplicate). So with this in mind, it looks
fine to me.

Diamond buildings would not be aible to duplicate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7653

All event buildings are "unique" buildings, so basically what you want is a kit to duplicate diamond buildinngs. Bad idea. That willl cost Inno money.

that's not true.take for exemple the fall event.you can get sok's with 250 apples but if you can get the duplicate kit with 300 apples it's better for them and you can use it when you want for any gb

Sl8yer

Regent
You don't understood what unique buildings means. That are buildings that
can be collect once. Exclusive and only one time in one event. Another event
buildings can be win/collect without any limet, during a event. Look also to
the running fall event. You can unlock everyday a event building and buy so
many if you want, that's not unique. In the fall event. Unique means also that
there is only one, in this case oly one can be collect once in a specific event
that never come back and that event building too. The most event buildings
come back and you can get it without any limet (in your inventory).

So basicly he want something to duplicate event buildings (and diamond buildings,
but this must be something that not can be duplicate). So with this in mind, it looks
fine to me.

Diamond buildings would not be aible to duplicate.

As far as I can understand your post I think you are saying that event buildings are not unique. I beg to differ. Take for instance the graveyard we can win at this moment ( considering it will work). It will take you a couple of years to get an Ancient Graveyard for instance. Why should no effort on a lousy kit get you another one? :rolleyes: Same goes for a number of other event buildings. It takes a year every time to improve them. How the hell can you not call that unique?:rolleyes:

DeletedUser5097

Whatever, not offtopic please.:cool: Without going offtopic you can just talking about the
upgrades of the upgradedable event buildings.

Lot of another buildings are not unique event buildings:

So that are much muildings and every year this list will grow.:cool: It would be possible to
duplicate all the buildings on the list with the suggested kit; this are event buildings and
not unique (event) buildings.

Also, don't ignore this:
that's not true.take for exemple the fall event.you can get sok's with 250 apples but if you can get the duplicate kit with 300 apples it's better for them and you can use it when you want for any gb
This are great words and this can make people to spending money in diamonds for the kits.

Sl8yer

Regent
Whatever, not offtopic please.:cool: Without going offtopic you can just talking about the
upgrades of the upgradedable event buildings.

Sorry, I do not understand a word of this. What is "whatever not offtopic"????

And what's with the spoiler? Are you afaraid someone will see it????

They are supposed to be rare. Put them in a chest and they can be bought.

Sl8yer

Regent
its often used to shorten the length of post...makes reading threads convenient(less scrolling).

That's rather stupid. He ends his sentencve with ":", so if you want to know what he has to say you still need to open it and scroll.

If you look at it that way your signature is also inconvenient.

Tanmay11

Regent
That's rather stupid
Its not, only the person interested in reading the post has to open it the rest can ignore it. sometimes a post contains loads of images. it can be very annoying to scroll through all of them.

but the way you're venting out you're frustration and insulting him because he cant explain in proper english makes you look more stupid lol
because not everyone that plays this game speaks english as their native language.

Sl8yer

Regent
Its not, only the person interested in reading the post has to open it the rest can ignore it. sometimes a post contains loads of images. it can be very annoying to scroll through all of them.

A person interested in a subject like this has to open it anyhow. A person that is not interested does not open the post to begin with.

but the way you're venting out you're frustration and insulting him because he cant explain in proper english makes you look more stupid lol
because not everyone that plays this game speaks english as their native language.

Didn't know I was frustrated, but if you say so.......... o_O

Perhaps you should have a look at the

Beta Language Policy

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/beta-language-policy.4135/

DeletedUser5097

First of all, sorry for my bad English, i do my best to get it as clear as possible.
If u have any questions just ask :)

Dear reader,

I have an idea about a new kit for future events and/or GE.

The "Duplicatekit" allows you to duplicate a building in your city. You will have the opportunity to duplicate buildings in your city.
The use: If you win this kit on GE, or as a prize at an event it must be rare. It should therefore no price that you can extract more often, such as that is in the Apple event. If you have the kit it will appear in your inventory. You can now use the kit.
If you want to use the kit click on it, and appear there on the buildings you can duplicate a "duplicate-icon". When you have clicked on the desired building then it will appear duplicated building in your inventory and then you can place it in your city.

What to duplicate, and what not? This is now an important point for the kit.
U can duplicate: All event buildings, all diamonds buildings.
U can't duplicate: buildings you can place with coins & stocks, big buildings, the harbor, the monastery, Speakers corner, and other unique buildings.

(!) The duplicatekit takes the era of the building you duplicates.

So the idea is after feedback more like this...?

A new kind kit that is extreme rare and can duplicate this
event buildings:
Not in the list above under the spoiler:

Upgraded upgradable event buildings (better versions of Graveyard, Tree of love & confectionary)
Unique event buildings (event buildings that never come back in the game)

(event buidings that will coming soon in future events)

Looks good to me.:)

Sl8yer

Regent
So the idea is after feedback more like this...?

A new kind kit that is extreme rare and can duplicate this
event buildings:
Not in the list above under the spoiler:

Upgraded upgradable event buildings (better versions of Graveyard, Tree of love & confectionary)
Unique event buildings (event buildings that never come back in the game)

(event buidings that will coming soon in future events)

Looks good to me.:)

So now you are deciding what his idea is? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tigertjheu

Squire
If he wants to lead the idea, i have no problem with it.
If u (Sl8yer) wants to lead, i have an problem with it, u can't support anything what i think, do, or did.
Not on the NL server not here, why are u bulling me again and again? Im just so sick of u to destroy everything what i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.