• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest [suggestion] New kit "duplicatekit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigertjheu

Squire
First of all, sorry for my bad English, i do my best to get it as clear as possible.
If u have any questions just ask :)

Dear reader,

I have an idea about a new kit for future events and/or GE.

The "Duplicatekit" allows you to duplicate a building in your city. You will have the opportunity to duplicate buildings in your city.
The use: If you win this kit on GE, or as a prize at an event it must be rare. It should therefore no price that you can extract more often, such as that is in the Apple event. If you have the kit it will appear in your inventory. You can now use the kit.
If you want to use the kit click on it, and appear there on the buildings you can duplicate a "duplicate-icon". When you have clicked on the desired building then it will appear duplicated building in your inventory and then you can place it in your city.

What to duplicate, and what not? This is now an important point for the kit.
U can duplicate: All event buildings, all diamonds buildings.
U can't duplicate: buildings you can place with coins & stocks, big buildings, the harbor, the monastery, Speakers corner, and other unique buildings.

(!) The duplicatekit takes the era of the building you duplicates.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser5097

U are totally right.
And thanks to BetaTest03, Sl8yer, and drakenridder.
U can have a big discussion about what a unique building is, but that is very simpel, a unique building is a building that u can't win again.
So if there is or isn't a building on the list that is(n't) unique, there is no problem, the developers of Innogames are smart enough to understand the meaning of 'unique'.

I think that the idea is good, but the kit is not very useful for new players, because they 'll have not as many unique building as most of us.
Also, the duplicate kit isn't unique but very hard to obtain, so this means that in movement of time we would have a lot of the same buildings in our city's.
I think Inno's FoE team is smart enough for that, but some players don't understand
what we mean.:p

For players how want to know what can not be duplicate:

1.) Buildings that are not event buildings
2.) Event buildings that can be win once and never ever again and only one

For players how even don't understand the above 2 points, this is a list of event buildings
that you can not duplicate and for players how do not understand simple explenation for what
unique is in this case, this are buildings how you can not duplicate:
It's possible that some of this buildings doesn't deserve to be on the list above,
but for the players how don't understand what unique buildings are in this case
or simple want to know exactly what can't be duplicate of the event buildings,
this list will help you out.

For the long last: the buildings that you can duplicate CAN you win more than once, it doesn't
mean that you will do it without change to faill in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4446

Your list looks almost complete to me, except for the scare crow. I've seen it at winter event as a daily prize, a.o.
And the two recent Halloween prizes should be there as well.
And the two soccer cup neighborhood prize decorations, from this year, and the one from two years back.
We'll get there eventually ;)

DeletedUser

I have won 2 soccer event neighborhood cups 2 years ago

that is more often than once :rolleyes:

they are prizes that can be won many times but in one event only
so they aren't unique

DeletedUser5097

Thanks I aided event buildings that should be on the list en removed some
event buildings that should not be on the list.

Sl8yer

Regent
I have won 2 soccer event neighborhood cups 2 years ago

that is more often than once :rolleyes:

they are prizes that can be won many times but in one event only
so they aren't unique

There were only four neighbourhoodcups in every neighbourhood during the event. The event never repeated so far. Claiming that they are not unique cause you won 2 is therefor in my opinion incorrect.

Edit: NormaJeane - 2016-10-18 - replaced disrespectful text.

Last edited:

Macha

Squire
theoretically its possible to own more than 1 of each size of the valentine trees, graveyards & confectionarys, if you can own more than 1 of the original building then these can all be upgraded over time
eg the old graveyard is on the list, but i own a graveyard & an old graveyard so in the upcoming halloween event i can build, sell &
upgrade the graveyard to an old graveyard, over the next 2 years i can upgrade both to the legendary graveyard

Screenshot (1).png

also the haunted house isnt a unique building, there was a halloween competition last year & the prize for winning was a haunted house so several players will have 2 of them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.