• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest [suggestion] New kit "duplicatekit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigertjheu

Squire
First of all, sorry for my bad English, i do my best to get it as clear as possible.
If u have any questions just ask :)

Dear reader,

I have an idea about a new kit for future events and/or GE.

The "Duplicatekit" allows you to duplicate a building in your city. You will have the opportunity to duplicate buildings in your city.
The use: If you win this kit on GE, or as a prize at an event it must be rare. It should therefore no price that you can extract more often, such as that is in the Apple event. If you have the kit it will appear in your inventory. You can now use the kit.
If you want to use the kit click on it, and appear there on the buildings you can duplicate a "duplicate-icon". When you have clicked on the desired building then it will appear duplicated building in your inventory and then you can place it in your city.

What to duplicate, and what not? This is now an important point for the kit.
U can duplicate: All event buildings, all diamonds buildings.
U can't duplicate: buildings you can place with coins & stocks, big buildings, the harbor, the monastery, Speakers corner, and other unique buildings.

(!) The duplicatekit takes the era of the building you duplicates.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser5097

That was the case.:) I just asked the topic starter or this is how the idea become after the
feedback and or he agreed with it. Because it's his suggestion.:)
If he wants to lead the idea, i have no problem with it.
If u (Sl8yer) wants to lead, i have an problem with it, u can't support anything what i think, do, or did.
Not on the NL server not here, why are u bulling me again and again? Im just so sick of u to destroy everything what i do.
Thnx, it was suposed to support your idea and make it easy for Inno to read what it's become
after feedback, but I was not sure or you like it. Because it's your suggestion.;) I'm glad that
you have no problems with my support and that I lead your suggestion a bit. It's still your
suggestion.:)

Sl8yer

Regent
If u (Sl8yer) wants to lead, i have an problem with it, u can't support anything what i think, do, or did.

Why would I want to lead what in my opinion is a bad idea? :confused: For that same reason, why should I support it?

To get an ancient graveyard takes a few years of playing. You should not get a second one with a kit. I am not the only one who feels like this. If you take a look at the dutch forum you will notice that even your efforts to have people sign up, only to vote in favor, are not enough.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
As far as I understand the initial idea right now:
- The duplicate kit would give one a same building in one's current age without replacing the original building.
- The duplicate kit will only be usable on a limited range of buildings.
- The duplicate kit can only be used one time.
– Obtaining a duplicate kit will be difficult, being a very special prize in any future event and/or GE.

Imho it sounds like a reno kit that doesn't replace the original building, but instead gives a duplicate (extra) building for one's current age.

@ tigertjheu being the topic starter: please correct me if I'm wrong in my above assumption(s).

@ Sl8yer : This is the Beta forum - issues you have on whichever one of the 24 live servers should be discussed on the respective forum ;)

DeletedUser

To get an ancient graveyard takes a few years of playing. You should not get a second one with a kit.
that is an unique building
players can only get it once

so it would be excluded

and who don't know exactly what buildings it could be used ask yourself the question:
could it be possible to have that building as main prize at one day on the next winter event or on the wheel in the summer event to get the building as often as you want ?

if the answer is no than that building shouldn't be able to be duplicated

Last edited by a moderator:

Sl8yer

Regent

so it would be excluded

That's your assumption. Het lets drakenridder do his bidding and he comes up with a list on which a lot of buildings are unique.

This list does not concur with your opinion on what's unique.

DeletedUser

currently unique buildings on that list:

Cider Mill
Will coming back in a event
or maybe not. at the moment you can only have one. so that is unique

Haunted House:
definitely unique: 2 years ago it was released and still only available once

DeletedUser5097

Cider Mill

Haunted House:

Thanks, I did mist the haunted house in the list.:) This is the new list without the Cider Mill
and the haunted house.

Note: I used a spoiler, because this list makes the post long.:p
Note 2: I can mist some event buildings that was not coming back(,yet). This list is only to give a look what you can duplicate, but
it's possible that I did mist a detaill. I'm a human to and humans can mist things and can make mistakes, so do I.;)

so it would be excluded
Thanks for the explanation.:) That's exactly why It's not on the list that I did make.

DeletedUser4446

There was a diamond purchase promo once, where you would get a haunted house and (large) graveyard if you purchased (a lot of) diamonds.
This promo was also there with (large) confectioneries and tree of love.
That's why some people have several of those.

Tree of love was also winnable at winter event, and even Easter, if I remember correctly.

Sl8yer

Regent

Cider Mill

Haunted House:

If you quote me do it right. I never said that.

Other unique buidings.

So far you there only has been one instance you could win them.

Others like the Reindeer paddock and more of those winterevent buildings are unique as well. You can only win them once a year.

Thanks, I did mist the haunted house in the list.

Must be because of the fog.

DeletedUser

So far you there only has been one instance you could win them.
it is not in how many events you could win them but how OFTEN you can win them

unique = being able to have them ONCE only

so they are not unique
you can have 100 of them :rolleyes:

Others like the Reindeer paddock and more of those winterevent buildings are unique as well. You can only win them once a year.
lol nice joke

DeletedUser5097

Lol the internet give this define of unique:
adjective
existing as the only one or as the sole example; single; solitary in typeor characteristics:
a unique copy of an ancient manuscript.
having no like or equal; unparalleled; incomparable:
Bach was unique in his handling of counterpoint.
limited in occurrence to a given class, situation, or area:
a species unique to Australia.
limited to a single outcome or result; without alternative possibilities:
Certain types of problems have unique solutions.
not typical; unusual:
She has a very unique smile.
Source:
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/unique

It's a fact, lol.:D

DeletedUser

That's your opinion.
no it is a fact

Other unique buidings.
you (and me) are talking about UNIQUE buildings

not unique events to get them :rolleyes:

so if you don't understand the fact of what unique is then better stop discussion with us

so the unique part of this idea is and will be:
unique (=once only) buildings must stay unique (= maximum of one per town)

it doesn't make sense that you have a building 100 times and then say:
that building is unique and you shouldn't get another one

it makes only sense to say:
you can't get/win a second Speakers Corner because it is unique. so you can't use that kit to generate one for you

I am still laughing about that joke (that is not even an opinion it is only a joke)

you can win 100 if you want this year
so how can 100 be once ?

but after that discussion this idea will die
if the people who are discussing it don't understand it many players who only play the game and don't use the forum would fail to understand it too :rolleyes:
or sign up to the forum (and don't read the forum. those player never read already existing things) and post their bug report. because those people think they are as smart as you and the only one who found that "bug"

DeletedUser

but with the point of view of Sl8yer it could become funny

a player has 100 SoK
but he can only duplicate 99 of them

because one of the 100 was from the Cornucopia from the Fall Event
and it is only possible to win a SoK from the Cornucopia from the Fall Event once that makes that SoK unique

so a player who tries to duplicate that SoK would get an error message:
sorry that SoK is unique. please duplicate a different SoK

:cool:

Sl8yer

Regent
you (and me) are talking about UNIQUE buildings

not unique events to get them :rolleyes:

so if you don't understand the fact of what unique is then better stop discussion with us

The events are not unique. Every year you have the same event. The building is unique cause you can get that this one time in a year, but there is no guarantee you WILL get it. If you don't, you have to wait another year.
you can win 100 if you want this year
so how can 100 be once ?

Cause you can win those 100 only ONCE a year.

DeletedUser

The events are not unique.
every event is unique

because no event is like the event of another year

Every year you have the same event.
no the are not the same:
they have different quests
different amount of "event currency" (for example in the summer event you win every year more tickets than the year before)
different prizes to win / buy

The building is unique cause you can get that this one time in a year
lol
that argument only already makes every event unique

because you can do every event only one time in a year

so according to your logic that makes them already unique

:rolleyes:

Cause you can win those 100 only ONCE a year.
or twice or three times

winning it on two different days in an event and you have won it twice a year :D

because once a year and multiple time in one event are two complete different things :rolleyes:

NormaJeane

Viceroy
From me as a player:
Something just flashed my mind: what if such a kit (that would be hard to obtain) was only applicable on special event buildings... ?

Looking forward to your reactions - and pls keep in mind that the kit would be real hard to obtain as a special prize during events ;)

Tigertjheu

Squire
U are totally right.
And thanks to BetaTest03, Sl8yer, and drakenridder.
U can have a big discussion about what a unique building is, but that is very simpel, a unique building is a building that u can't win again.
So if there is or isn't a building on the list that is(n't) unique, there is no problem, the developers of Innogames are smart enough to understand the meaning of 'unique'.
I think that the idea is good, but the kit is not very useful for new players, because they 'll have not as many unique building as most of us.
Also, the duplicate kit isn't unique but very hard to obtain, so this means that in movement of time we would have a lot of the same buildings in our city's.

Sl8yer

Regent
every event is unique

because no event is like the event of another year

no the are not the same:
they have different quests
different amount of "event currency" (for example in the summer event you win every year more tickets than the year before)
different prizes to win / buy

That's a load of crap. Because the riddles were left out of the halloween event this year it did not become a new and unique event. It became a boring event.

DeletedUser

That's a load of crap.
less crap than you wrote before :rolleyes:

and it is born out of your crap
because crap generates more crap

Because the riddles were left out of the halloween event this year it did not become a new and unique event. It became a boring event.
last year not boring
this year boring

thanks for proving I am correct
it is different than last year
that makes it unique :D

U can have a big discussion about what a unique building is, but that is very simpel, a unique building is a building that u can't win again.
that is what I am saying since the beginning of this thread

unique = have it one time only ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.