• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

mbk28

Baronet
i just read what there is on the information of the eventa nd i read: "
What happens when I move to the next stage?

You will be offered a number of boxes you can open. Opening 6 boxes provides a Selection Kit for the new Celtic Set Buildings" where do you see open the 6 boxes?

DeletedUser9683

if you don't want we open many time the same, you can hide it when it's done.
but I confirm open the 1x1st, 2x2nd, 1x5th and 1x6th.

you opened the first box for the 5th time

and no you don't get the selection kit after 6 rounds where you open the first box 6 times

the first box in the reply does not refer to the position of the box on the screen, but the number of the boxes opened/selected in one instance of the screen with the chests being opened. each time you exit that screen the chests reset and you again start from the 'first' chest to be opened. so from what i understand you did is open the screen select a chest or two, closed the screen and came back later and did one or two more. its not cumulative and does not count towards the 6 chests needed to receive the selection kit. you need to open all 6 chests in one instance of the window being opened. so you need to start with 1900 pots of gold in inventory to be able to do that.

DeletedUser10402

I am on my second town and I still have 46 upgrades to go to finish the task of 200 upgrades and all my upgrades are over a quadrillion - errrr how many days is it going to take me to do this.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
the place of the boxes (for me) and the last open is the 5:

1 2 3
4 5 6
there is no point in noting these places.
to get the kit you have to open the 6 boxes at the same time.
If you open one, then close the window and do another lap, you stay at 0 chest for the next time.

DeletedUser10252

the place of the boxes (for me) and the last open is the 5:

1 2 3
4 5 6

It doesn't matter the position of the boxes: you have to open 6 boxes all at once, spending 1900 pots of gold, if you want the selection kit.
Every time you start again with the town, you start again with the chests too

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
it's impossible, when you open a box, the window close and you restart the game
No, an open safe gives access to the button to leave.
It is still possible to open the other safes before clicking on this button.
I did it once, without difficulty.

Sinitar

Regent
I tried to reproduce the calculation but failed.
There are two types of task sets rounds defined:
- The first one with 36 Tasks @700 Pots.
- The second one with 34 Tasks @710 pots.

For first one I get Festival Manager to 3, Ship Manager to 2, Hat Manager to 3, all other Manager to 2.
This will need 680 pots and I fail the tasks 22 (cake to 3), 25 Ship to 4. Not sure if it is possible to manage firwork to level 75 (I expect no).
This will result in 35 Tasks for 680 pots.

For second one I get Festival Manager to 3, Ship Manager to 3, Hat Manager to 3, all other Manager to 2.
This will need 760 pots and I fail the tasks 18 (cake to 3), 23 (flower to 3), 35 (ship to 4) and 200b in hat factory.
Not sure if it is possible to manage flower to 200 (>10Q - I expect no).
Also I am not sure if it is possible to do 38 upgrade 200 times (all upgradeable is expensive at this time)
This will result in 32 to 33 tasks for 760 pots.

On 5 cities I will get 171 Tasks resulting in 2 sets for 3560 pots
+ 4 sets for 7600 pots (from chests)
Total 6 sets for 11160 pots.
Together with the 3 parts from quest line this result in 9 parts - still missing one ...

Hey man you can run in this way :p
Stage 1,3,5
maxed time:4 days
complete 34 tasks
cost of managers 700(or 580)
festival lev 3 140
shipyard lev 3( or lev 1) 140( or 20)
hats lev 3 60
flowers lev 2 60
cakes lev 1 30
drinks lev 2 120
fireworks lev 2 150

Stage 2,4 (you must start the 6th stage and complete 5 tasks if you spended 710 otherwise 9 tasks if you spended 610)
maxed time:4 days
complete 34 tasks(or 32)
cost of managers 710(or 610)
festival lev 3 140
shipyard lev 3 140
hats lev 1 10
flowers lev 3 120
cakes lev 1 30
drinks lev 2 120
fireworks lev 2(or lev 1) 150(or 50)

if you don't want we open many time the same, you can hide it when it's done.
but I confirm open the 1x1st, 2x2nd, 1x5th and 1x6th.

Sorry, believe me... I HATE THIS EVENT with passion... but this? Are you for real? Can't you look at the screen with those boxes?! There is clearly visible 6 prizes on the left side and every time you open a chest ONE of them is marked... which (at least I thought) every sane person can analyse and understand that next box will get next random prize... AND ON THE RIGHT SIDE you can CLEARLY SEE that selection kit is a prize for opening ALL SIX BOXES...

Trust me, I absolutely HATE to defend INNO about this because I hate this event with passion... but sorry... common sense anyone? Are you for real?!

Last edited:

DeletedUser7624

It is absolutely intolerable that InnoGames refuses to notice/consider SIXTY THREE PAGES of mostly negative posts. I'm a white European but this behaviour of InnoGames gives me a taste to be Black, Muslim, Jewish... FOE PLAYER! I feel discriminated, might be wrong of course since this is a game solely, still... no good feelings!!!
Excuse me, but what in the world skin colour, religion or nationality have to do with the event. Just to make it clear - I am white European as well and not happy about how event is presented as well but don't mix real life in to game please :)

DeletedUser1387

It is absolutely intolerable that InnoGames refuses to notice/consider SIXTY THREE PAGES of mostly negative posts. I'm a white European but this behaviour of InnoGames gives me a taste to be Black, Muslim, Jewish... FOE PLAYER! I feel discriminated, might be wrong of course since this is a game solely, still... no good feelings!!!
This is the most stupid post I have ever seen on this forum, congratz Sir. you are a true winner...

Queen Amaria

Steward
This is a bad situation that I've been struggling with for days on same way:

-all tasks are blocked because I have no gold and the questline gives far too little per day
-the fireworks factory doesn't produce if I am at work because I don't have a manager and I don't have time to click every minute
-It also makes no sense to expand buildings further, because quests come later and I have to serve them to get kits

So I am blocked and cannot play when I have time to click, but always wait for gold for the next manager.
That is grueling.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Edit: Midnight, 1 Quest, 250 Gold, playing 5 minutes and then... wait 24hours again - That is not a clicker game

Screenshot_2.jpg

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Someone get to quintillion - I wanna see what the abbreviation is now that quadrillion is q
[EDIT] probably ab...

Also, we should be able to get the avatars of the managers. That would be kind of cool.

Last edited:
Also, we should be able to get the avatars of the managers. That would be kind of cool.
it's already in there as a special secret easter egg feature:
you only have to lift the corresponding manager to the totally nonsense and useless lvl 283, which is only about 25-75 quintillion (abbreviated L cause there is two ls in quintillion) gold pots each.
enjoy.