• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

coolyfooly

Squire
They could implement daily prizes, by having it every time you finish a city you get a special currancy that can be used on daily prizes. Say you got 400 of this currency and the daily prize cost 200. finishing the city 10 times would get you 20 daily prizes. Then people could either spend pots on finishing their city faster for more daily prizes or on chests to get the event set.

Emm55

Merchant
When I do the calculation, if you don't buy one manager in each list of city tasks, and don't pay for any boxes, and make NO mistakes, you have enough gold to get all ten pieces.
But time wise, you need to complete a city roughly every 17 hrs. IMPOSSIBLE. Inno, you need to run the numbers yourselves.

DeletedUser8743

When I do the calculation, if you don't buy one manager in each list of city tasks, and don't pay for any boxes, and make NO mistakes, you have enough gold to get all ten pieces.
But time wise, you need to complete a city roughly every 17 hrs. IMPOSSIBLE. Inno, you need to run the numbers yourselves.
You're calculations are wrong. I already have 7 pieces. I'll get the 8th from finishing the event quests. So I have 9 days to get 2 more kits. Getting 10 pieces is very possible.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Getting 10 pieces is very possible.
Agree with you and @wowo the woolve warrior that it is possible.
Personally, I just don't feel either the event or the set are worth the amount of time and effort currently required, especially as the game play is boring. Many others will probably like it as it is, but for me this is the worst event Inno has put out.

game seems pretty confused - at the moment:

had wrong number of shamrocks displayed on festival (less than it actually produced)

can confirm transport progress lost (fortunately only 150m)

Last edited by a moderator:

podkap1970

Emperor
i think we lost our freight on the left and right, the number at the 3 crates
plus we lost our progress at tasks where we had to collect

but it seems to work again?

podkap1970

Emperor
well, for me it runs normal again
my task 29. generate 15t Cake works fine
even if event 'client' is open or not, it do collect

podkap1970

Emperor
i made a screenshot now, and logged out from beta server, lets wait 10 min :)

Edit: for me it works fine, checked both screenshots

Last edited:
opened my third set of chests today.

here is what i have now (here on beta - which is a new world for me) as "daily price" equivalent :

* a piazza selection kit (just missing the other nine pieces now, plus considerably weaker than celtic set)
* a gondola market (beautiful but far too large for its stats)
* a grand bridge selection kit (anyone ever built the grand bridge?)

yes there was towers and a rogue hideout and a rogue shrink kit and a wishing well.
--> rogue stuff pretty useful on a new world actually, BUT can get that from other places (daily challenge)

AND i did not have the choice: now i'm sitting here with single pieces of sets and don't know what to do with them

and yes the premium buildings (one of each: cultural, production, residential) are pretty useful, but only because you can hardly get them anywhere else these days ...